Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin become a daily currency?  (Read 1336 times)
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:33:14 AM

I think, bitcoin can not be a daily currency because of other high fees and confirmations that take a long time and people may not be interested in using it

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitCoin_VNCT

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

Yes I can buy some things via BTC
In the future BTC or any antcoin will improve payment system
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:49:23 PM

bitcoin to be a daily currency I think this is not an easy thing and of course need a long process because not everyone can accept bitcoin as a daily currency. and some of the people of course do not yet understand fully in terms of transactions using bitcoins.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

Bitcoin transactions are way slower than other cryptos and fees are high, and when you pay with bitcoin you pay with only fractions of it, so do you think it is possible for bitcoin to become a daily currency? Something you can use to pay for coffee? If no, then what cryptocurrency have this potential?

Of course Bitcoin is spreading  wider and wider. More and more ATMs around the world. But I don’t think it will become the currency for common use in a near future. Cash today is traditionally has its strong positions.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:45:26 AM

Truly there are numerous enhancements that bitcoin needs and our general public that got it. Everybody ought to know what bitcoin is with the goal that they know on the most proficient method to utilize bitcoin and knowing additionally its huge capability. Bitcoin can empowers sending cash wherever we are however the expenses are the issue and we ought to be center around that so it can be low and numerous individuals can have the capacity to utilize it.
m1c0

Activity: 148
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:37:40 PM

yes bitcoin could become a daily currency if all governments regulate it, fees are down to less than a cent, transactions are 100% confirmed by the next block and safety is guaranteed for everyone. It's still a long road to go and many competitors are out there to push bitcoin from its throne. Also majority of people still don't know what bitcoin is and we need to help them using it and get to know about bitcoin so spread the word & help nonbitcoiners out there.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

Bitcoin transactions are way slower than other cryptos and fees are high, and when you pay with bitcoin you pay with only fractions of it, so do you think it is possible for bitcoin to become a daily currency? Something you can use to pay for coffee? If no, then what cryptocurrency have this potential?

This can happen. The possibility is high since the total supply of bitcoins is plenty enough to accomodate everyone across the globe considering how much of a fraction is used per bitcoin. So we can actually use bitcoins as a daily currency to buy our daily needs.

kittybells23

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:06:52 AM

As of now we cannot say  that it can be a daily currency, due to the changing of it's value.Sometimes it will dumb and sometimes it will pump therefore there is no stability so if a certain currency has no stability you cannot call it a currency.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:12:10 AM

bitcoin is a digital, virtual currency that uses encryption to facilitate the management and exchange of funds , this sounds comical given its intangible however if we sit and think about it , it makes a lot of sense. the miners are the ones who have invested heavily in equipment that solves mathematical problems to create unique blocks in a chain which are added to the bitcoin ledger . this results in blockchain creation and so you are able to now distinguish the bitcoins as they are unique in order to make transaction legitimate as well as ownership confirmation. if we can get the creation of a bitcoin exchange trading fund then we would be well on our way to creating a daily currency.

J_CCreate
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:40:51 AM

Bitcoin can become a daily currency and hopefully it will as time goes by! Imagine going to the groceries, doing shopping, etc. using Bitcoin as your method of payment. That would be so hassle free and fun at the same time.
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

Everyone wish that bitcoin is our daily currency,  but don't lose hope because it will come at the right time.  Important is,  you always believe in bitcoin and its gonna be okay someday that bitcoin is the main currency that we used in our daily life. 
Mjeramirez

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:05:41 AM

With the current status of Bitcoin with high  fees and takes longer transaction time, it is highly unlikely that it will become a daily currency. Bitcoin today is used as an investment platform, it is an asset to potentially grow your money just like that of the stock market. I think people should fix this idea and start thinking of Bitcoin's true purpose which is to become an alternative day to day currency.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:06:44 AM

As far as I know buddy it will depends on your society. Also, the kind of store since as of this time only few stores around the globe that accepts bitcoin. I would say bitcoin become daily currency if there are many store will accept bitcoin since the particular place need a strong internet connections in order to have a consistent transactions from bitcoin to bitcoin or bitcoin to fiats.
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:30:32 AM

there is no guarantee that bitcoin will be the daily currency. I think this will not happen because bitcoin currencies greatly fluctuate their movements non-stop. but you can see into the ripple they have a better future of bitcoin

angelomoraaaa

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

It is a possibility, using the fast-growing technology bitcoin can be used in digital wallets through NFC technology in cards or mobile phones. It will provide quick and easy transactions for business purposes.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:57:04 AM

I think bitcoin can become a daily currency given that it gets more support from the community now. However, price-wise, we should establish that bitcoins must have a stable price first before being considered a daily currency. People should always consider first the total supply.
I think an unstable price can still be tolerated by the auto convert technique to fiat so you can avoid losses if the price drops after they send bitcoins to pay, but the main problem is transaction fee on bitcoin, I don't think many people would use bitcoin for daily transactions if the fee for a one-time payment could reach $5. You want to do that mate?
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

There is always a possibility that it will be use as a daily currency someday. As of now, it is not ideal because of the transaction fee and confirmation time. There are current developments under process like Lightning Network to solve this problem and segwit is already implemented which has lowered the transaction fee. If you can observed in here, many campaigns are asking for segwit address to have a low transaction fee which is one of the solution to counter such problems.

There are already other currencies that has low transaction fee and faster confirmation time but still people are more inclined to use bitcoin than those currencies because it has more volume and most of the exchanges use it as base coin. Some platforms only accept bitcoin in exchange to fiat so bitcoin would still be the must have currency as of now.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 02:30:20 AM

I believe that cryptocurrencies have a high potential but things are still in the development mode and hence there might be some inconvenience while using it. As of now, high transaction fees and confirmation time is the issue that we are facing when it comes to the Bitcoin's utility value. However, I am sure that developments like lightning network would bring some solutions to improve the utility value of Bitcoin, especially in the daily life.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:02 AM

I think bitcoin can become a daily currency given that it gets more support from the community now. However, price-wise, we should establish that bitcoins must have a stable price first before being considered a daily currency. People should always consider first the total supply.
I think an unstable price can still be tolerated by the auto convert technique to fiat so you can avoid losses if the price drops after they send bitcoins to pay, but the main problem is transaction fee on bitcoin, I don't think many people would use bitcoin for daily transactions if the fee for a one-time payment could reach $5. You want to do that mate?
this is more about that there should be some development that may ever be happen here in crypto that we just have to make more patient if we just wanted to take this as an daily currency for. upgrade some here in this currency , for me i just wanted also to use this currency for in daily life but on how does the transaction can be are too difficult.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:41:11 AM

Right now for Bitcoin to become a daily currency because of high fees. Also because many people consider Bitcoin and many people use  more an asset like mining ,Posting Advertisement and many more thats why Bitcoin become a daily currency to other.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: