Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:13:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4111 times)
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

One thing I want to improve in Bitcoin. Im tired of having transaction with btc, because of it the center of crypto whole world are causing a less speed transaction on bitcoin network or blockchain. It takes a minute or sometime a hours to successfully do things with bitcoin. So I want to improve the speed and less the fee,
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:13:41 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.
Were only waiting for the release of lightning networkso transaction speed and fees will be competitive again,though this only happens when lot of transactions dealing altogether at the same time.

Though some improvements are on process now and maybe will be generate in future
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:29:03 AM

Everybody will agree with me that transaction fee and faster transfers are improvements we will like in bitcoin. But more imporetant improvements is increasing its acceptance as an alternative means of payment in countries around the world.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

bitcoin is always a king well I think the duration of a transaction should be much faster and the transaction charges should be a bit less

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Eijrafarm

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:45:59 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

For now I can't think for anything that BTC need to be improve. I am already contented on what BTC is performing this present days. But let's just observe if there are some changes will occur specially the BTC user and population are growing. If they can maintain  the pace then BTC is already perfect for me.

Menawikitajodohkok

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:54:55 AM

that need to be improved is how the bitcoin price reaches the price ever bitcoin achieve the highest price. because in the year 2018 many people in my area who invest in bitcon just get experience without any profit at all .how to be profitable while the price once fell in an instant as if going free fall. which is beyond our prediction.
I hope if the price increases gradually so also if again down should also be gradually .
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:58:43 AM

I do not believe that Staoshi is one person. Personally, I tend to the fact that this is a group of people united by the same name. And I want to believe that this is an artificial insect. The concept and technology of bitcoin is very good. in any case, the invention of genius!
I think for ther sake of us bitcoin should prioritize the betterment of its security. With its popularity getting high it will pull many supporters and gain users. To be able to accommodate its users bitcoin must be sure of its safety. After all its all about the security of money we our going to invest in it so it needs to improve.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

Well, for me i think bitcoin needs to improve the process on how to use it, in a way that it can be more easy to convert the altcoin to bitcoin because it is hard for the new in trading. Also the prices of it that we do not know when it goes down and when it goes up.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

To see all of the situation my opinion is Btc has to improve it's internal structure, have to decrease transaction fees,do faster than other crypto,control scammers strongly, develop relationship with govt. of many countries and popular companies.And satisfy investors and users,create positive attitude who already banned it.

Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:11:57 PM

Since Bitcoin is a digital decentralized cryptocurrency and not controlled by anyone or government and the transactions are irreversible . Like fiat currency Bitcoin is not kept in others hand or let untrustworthy people to handle your own currency in the internet . There are several Bitcoin wallets and the private key is kept a secret and the private key is not revealed to others. This means that the private key is kept with the users only and the wallet serves as a bank

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

Well I think there are a lots of improvement that must be done in bitcoin by cause there are a lot of people who can' t access in bitcoin. For me the improvement is must be done in The way it is being process it is still slow. That's my opinion.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:17:33 PM

The best bet to have the bitcoin improve from its presence state of decline will the news of major government countries saying they have started adopting the bitcoin/cryptocurrency. Also, press release from the world financial bodies on working with the cryptocurrency markets.
If that bigger step is not possible in the earliest time by them then we can also do some positive things which will improve the value of bitcoin much more. We k now that bitcoin is the future of digital time and we know that bitcoin is beneficial and better from all other currencies then why not we show them to all of the people around us. If we will show that all benefits to the people around us then the community of bitcoin will increase and they will invest and will hold them for longer time then the value of it will be improved much more.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

I do not believe that Staoshi is one person. Personally, I tend to the fact that this is a group of people united by the same name. And I want to believe that this is an artificial insect. The concept and technology of bitcoin is very good. in any case, the invention of genius!
I think for ther sake of us bitcoin should prioritize the betterment of its security. With its popularity getting high it will pull many supporters and gain users. To be able to accommodate its users bitcoin must be sure of its safety. After all its all about the security of money we our going to invest in it so it needs to improve.
Bitcoin is not a perfect currency but I think it's not something to bother since more are in development to improve its system, safety, and its welfare. If there is something that needs to be improved I think it would be its scalability, since there is a limit to the number of transactions it can process at a time which has constrained its widespread adoption.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:27:18 PM

Bitcoin need as a matter of urgency do something really fast about the scalability issue and high fees that is associated with bitcoin transactions. This point of bitcoin  is the lowest  and where all the  the other altcoins  are trying to improve and challenge bitcoin.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:51:54 PM

I think what bitcoin need to improve is they have to let people knows that bitcoin was rrally good for any transactions and payment of course, beside that bitcoin could reduce all kinda scam or any bad things from hacker,  so the bitcoiners can enjoy everything in using bitcoin.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Yes Bitcoin continues to control the Cryptocurrency market because it has become the first Cryptocurrency, it has the greatest amount of support and has been proven to have a stable system for a long time. Most Altcoin come out in 2015, even if they manage to get a lot of value, they still will not be able to get past Bitcoin because they do not have Bitcoin support. If it can get confirmation times down and cost to be penny or less then use cases will increase ten times folding. Other areas that can be improved by Bitcoin are the energy requirements used to mine Bitcoin.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:12:30 PM

I think it's like transactions all over the world using bitcoins. Like disabling bitcoin based debit cards. That's enough to help and increase a lot of people to know what bitcoin is.
mladakar

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:16:47 PM

There are a lot of things that need to be improved. For instance, transfer should be instant especially for big transactions. 
damrianto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:16:58 PM

every one of all the miners of investment in bitcoin really hope bitcoin can be more successful than the present because now bitcoin greatly decreased drastically than ever this is very fond of investors who want to mine.
Shelong

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Bitcoin needs to stop being a cool boys' club and start improving things like:
Their Blockchain Technology because it's outdated
The scalability issues
Implement future contracts
Lower the fees 
Introduce or change to an alternative consensus protocol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: