Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does bitcoin need to improve?  (Read 4109 times)
gorbabtc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

If possible, the BC payments should be instant. We have options like PayPal which already offer this and it makes BTC very impractical to use.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

Bitcoin is too much upgraded and improved and  all people has comfortable to the flow of transaction of bitcoin except tight security to avoid victimized of hacker that's the only one problem but this we have nothing to this because even in big company, banking system and international  website has experienced of hacking? so I think bitcoin is absolutely perfect but we have to be take care and careful about our wallet that's important and improvement for bitcoin is our full support that's it.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

Base on my own opinion, I think that bitcoin scope all the campaign here like signature campaign because in this campaign we can get the token and we can convert it in a bitcoin. I don't think if the problem is bitcoin or exactly the campaign but I want to improve is the process of it. Thank you  Smiley

Slayer21

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

I think bitcoin need to improve its legality to many countries.
tina87

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:28:39 AM

There is sth aabout MAST - Merkelized Abstract Syntax Trees. itis a simple but promising innovation that was made possible by the introduction of SegWit. MAST at the same time will increase the scalability and confidentiality on the platform by changing the method of records of smart contracts in the block. Now everything is fixed in one block, it's not safe, since all information is stored in one place, in addition, the data array overloads the block itself, because of this, all transactions are slower.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:37:06 AM

For my own opinion, the transaction fees of Bitcoin now is really high, compare to Ethereum. And the difficulty is very high to Bitcoin, the transaction fee is really high. That is one of the main issue of Bitcoin now, specially when the traffic is high, transaction fee is very high.

Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:35:48 AM

I would like to have some application that we can trade on the smartphones, if there's already something like that please don't blame me, I would like to have one.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

I can clearly see that there are other cryptocurrencies that are beginning to dethrone bitcoin, showing off there quick and secured transactions, though bitcoin continues to be the king. What does bitcoin need to improve state your opinions.

No other than the tx fee and speed, these will need to improve in the future so if many peoples using bitcoin as their currency, the transactions is not pending too many. But i think bitcoin is more suitable for holding and investing. Just like a saving but for long term.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vyachel

Activity: 294

SEMUX

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

Bitcoin was the leader for one reason - it appeared first. In the current situation, no modernization of bitcoin will save it from losing its positions.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

For me it it better if bitcoin will have small fee and high speed of transaction. Bitcoin I think is secure so there's nothing problem with that but the most I preferred is that if bitcoin will be able to use in any kind of transaction whether it is physical store or virtual. Beside those flaws I mention there's nothing I can say for now because bitcoin is good.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

For me it it better if bitcoin will have small fee and high speed of transaction. Bitcoin I think is secure so there's nothing problem with that but the most I preferred is that if bitcoin will be able to use in any kind of transaction whether it is physical store or virtual. Beside those flaws I mention there's nothing I can say for now because bitcoin is good.

Bitcoin has been struggling in the last few weeks and not showing any sign of improvement. I guess it need to improve its ability to recover. Bitcoin ha low recovery speed when it fall down.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:20:26 AM

Definetly bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency now in the   exchanges market,but due consecutive dumps of its price value there are times that those investor of bitcoin could weaken there faith of this coins and thinking thats this bitcoin would be beaten by altcoins soon,therefore bitcoins needs to improve back there reputation to make this back become stronger and  become still no one in the coin market caps.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:42:07 AM

Bitcoin does not have a problem to be solved, therefore there is nothing to improve to it. On the other hand, it is the investors or the mediators who need to improve the way they are transacting. Bitcoin is a currency that help us to have easier life, it is not the bitcoin itself but the people involved in bitcoin.
SingAlong

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:42:10 AM

I agree that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies because it was the first digital currency that introduced to us it would be hard for the others to kick off bitcoin as the best one. But now, to keep bitcoin as the king of all currencies we should improve some failures here like high transaction fees, the high speed transaction and the legalization in other countries.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Casa_de_Nova

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:44:39 AM

I think that btc need to improve the speed of the transaction and the most important is the security with the fastest time it need
sagittarius1

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

Bitcoin should be publicize more keeping in mind the end goal to pull in more individuals. Starting at now, there were numerous ways it was promote yet I believe isn't yet enough. They ought to apply more push to do it.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:01:42 AM

Maybe transaction costs can be lowered so that traders tend to rely on bitcoin on an ongoing basis in investing so that way can be made an alternative to increase the popularity of bitcoin to the public and exchange rates can also be soar.

ruslan4040

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:04:04 AM

actually, i dont think that bitcoin needs to improve even more, the market is looking good at the moment and there is nothing to make bitcoin be better at the moment
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:13:11 AM

Bitcoin is already been doing well as of now, if there's need to change, or enhance I guess is the transaction fee, some transaction is too high, while others complain about the speed. But regardless of all its small flaws bitcoin will still be bitcoin and will be servicing to the best of their ability.

tester4206

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

if bitcoin transactions become crowded, bitcoin prices will also be expensive and transactions become very expensive and it seems that the bitcoin needed to increase is the cost and speed of bitcoin transactions that are very influential with bitcoin prices
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: