Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:17:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Western Union is testing Ripple for money transfers!  (Read 672 times)
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

That is good news indeed, ripple is doing great job behind the curtains as we can see, many crypto guys dont like what ripple represents and because its centralized, but they do really make a good job
mautenisis

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

Haha

Western Union is going to be made obsolete by blockchain technology and everyone knows it.

They float this rumor to make their stock jump, key people will sell out and then the slow "Blockbuster Video" type descent will begin...

Fuck the established middlemen!

WE don't need them!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool
You are right people doesnt need this money transfer things,we have know the blockchain technology.Western Union is stepping forward to adopt the blockchain technology so they could save their dying industry. Tongue This just another FUD just like what happened to the previous COINBASE listing FUD. Grin

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

Really a good news. I firmly believe in ripple. Ripple has bright future and it is much potential. Western Union is testing xrp in money transfer and it is big great news for xrp holders.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:01:41 PM

The fact of supporting Ripple by banking systems doesn't make it more centralized ?

Don't think so, but it the best adopted coin by banks atm.
If this will happen we should be supportive for what their planed to do atleast we have many choice.Cryptocurrency is so hype now that's why even in banking system they would like to tied up.Granted for all member of crypto world because this is a proof that people interested to involve in cryptoworld.
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10854

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

Great News! I think that in the short term well se such news from FIAT banks trying to be early adopters of crypto as a strategy for growth and gain competive advantages (at leat, so as to not get left behind).
They have to be wary though on native born crypto banks which are now on the surge from ICOs.
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:08:41 PM

I dont believe that western union will deal with ripple because they dont want to give power any token. if they use crypto , they can  create  western union token. it is speculation.
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:10:30 PM

I dont believe that western union will deal with ripple because they dont want to give power any token. if they use crypto , they can  create  western union token. it is speculation.

One SWIFT move and it will die. If you know what I mean. And western union token is great idea!
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:29:54 PM

This is sure a FUD,just like what we had in the XRP's coinbase listing FUD a lot of people lose money,because these bankers are good in manipulating this coin,I hope less people arent researching so they would know that this is just a FUD,probably because these bankers wants to pump their coins so they could take profits from it.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:57:27 PM

Super news from Western Union! They currently testing Ripple (XRP) for future money transfers.

Ripple was clapping because his ambition to defeat ethereum might become real.
The relationship between 'Western Union' and 'Ripple' can increase the popularity of Ripple rides up and become more aggressive in the market.
As a result of this cooperation, 'Western Union' probably will be blamed by speculators as it has led to a significant increase in the price of Ripple in crypto market.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:01:11 PM

Super news from Western Union! They currently testing Ripple (XRP) for future money transfers.
Western Union Says It's Testing Transactions With Ripple

I totally agree with Western-Union that Ripple is their best choice to be their partner on sending money across countries and I totally support their platform.
I am a big fan of Ripple and a holder of a couple of thousands of XRP since last year so now I'm getting excited that Ripple had again passed another milestone that companies are bringing up closer to  their clients trhough blockchain technology.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Well after MoneyGram has partnered with XRP it is nice to see it's rival is also trying to catch up by looking into ways to integrate their system with ripple. This is really good news as we see day by day that companies are looking into ways for blockchain to help with their business run smoothly without any errors.
Nice to see that some big players in the global payment industry are tapping into the idea of the blockchain technology and making use of ripple as their drop spot to see how things go.

Hopefully, this should be a good one for ripple anyway as I should expect some of these news to spring up some rally for the coin. However, that still does not change my skepticism for the project. It is centralized and that is all it will ever be.
eterhunter

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:57:32 AM

Global payments company Western Union is testing transactions using technology from cryptocurrency platform Ripple, its CFO Raj Agrawal said. It follows speculation in early January that Western Union planned to start using Ripple to facilitate money transfers.
MaylaWet

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

Not going to happen unless western union announced it,no this is another FUD from the big players whos bet in XRP,there is no way that blockchain technology will be adapt by these remittances company because they are very centralized.I aint going to support XRP because it is a cancer to our community it could destroy our decentralized community.
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:21:41 AM

Still I wont touch Ripple. Not decentralized, no proof of work and no open access. Ripple just trojan horse of the bank to get their hands on ETH and BTC for cheap. Ripple is the instrument with which the banks get into crypto for cheap. Holding Ripple is a risky game. Western Union should be history soon enough.
ThePresident

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:24:49 AM

Great! Great move by western union, maybe theyre gonna start transferring cryptocurrencies to but i wonder why ripple? Instead of ethereum or bitcoin? I wonder why. But its great! this will be a stepping stone for other western union like to be accepting altcoins for transfer.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:28:05 AM

Still I wont touch Ripple. Not decentralized, no proof of work and no open access. Ripple just trojan horse of the bank to get their hands on ETH and BTC for cheap. Ripple is the instrument with which the banks get into crypto for cheap. Holding Ripple is a risky game. Western Union should be history soon enough.

This might be FUD news or what but I'll do the same thing, will not invest on Ripple because its centralized though its good coin in terms of market cap but I still don't want to take more risk on this. I tried holding this thing when it hit 20k sats and suddenly dump too hard then because of that I learned not to hold centralized coin anymore.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

sorry but for me the source is not clear
to claim possibles partnerships you need an official declaration or a post on the official western union website

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:01:08 PM

I'm a big believer in XRP, but the price changes are weird. Whenever there is good news the price is unchanged... and then it shoots up suddenly and dramatically after a while.
But this is yet more good news! Long-term, the XRP price is only going one way... up Smiley

banks could not fud in crypto market , so they are doing partnership with highly centralized coins like ripple .
why so much centralization in any coin !
crypto main purpose was decentralization and giving back power to its real owner .

rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:02:38 PM

i hate xrp if the banks and finical institutions controlling cryptos what’s the point of having decentralised stem.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:07:16 PM

It's good to know that the banks are totally aware and wanted to join the cryptocurrency hype. However I think the distribution/transfers of money is very unclear since the value of ripple or any altcoins are very unpredictable.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: