Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

Almost half way to the Soft Cap already since it says $2.67M raised so far. Hard cap will not be easily reached but if people realize the value behind this project the amount of funds raised could get there.

That is impressive at this early stage! Hard cap will be a tough one but it can be done if enough people discover the project Smiley

The project is still new and not fully publicized, you will see that it will do very well there are excellent premises.

Im looking forward to see how the project evolves. The features presented are really promising.

Yes, with this features MTV is on the top 5 crypto in the world.. i think the best project of all time.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:54:07 AM

Almost half way to the Soft Cap already since it says $2.67M raised so far. Hard cap will not be easily reached but if people realize the value behind this project the amount of funds raised could get there.
The Project is in development stage, fund raised in RC are going to be used in marketing promotion.

So the fund raised in RC phase are going to be spent! that is a great news.
Does it means the develompent is already started and running (before RC)?.
What kind of marketing action will be taken?
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

Considering the amount of bonuses (ico bonuses) available, I imagine this is the right time to take marketing actions. If not now when? There are too many ICOs out in the jungle and to be a one of a kind project it requires a lot of effort.
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

Considering the amount of bonuses (ico bonuses) available, I imagine this is the right time to take marketing actions. If not now when? There are too many ICOs out in the jungle and to be a one of a kind project it requires a lot of effort.

Easy to agree with that. Now is the best time to invest and they should try to reach as many as possible.
galio_ico

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

great information, more over, 1% funds will be donated to charitable organizations, might be one of the first project to do that
but....are we too soon to reach 4.0 blockchain, when 3.0 blockchain didn't been applied yet?
btw, hope you guys to success.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:59:46 PM

The Project is in development stage, fund raised in RC are going to be used in marketing promotion.

then the raised funds in rc will be spent for marketing, i also saw the advertising of the project on facebook(nice video), so i also deduce that the project is already under development if not even already working (the wallet)
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Just read the entire whitepaper and I'm pretty convinced this project will be a market leader in the next future. I also joined the signature bounty, as you can see :-P
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:25:34 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2018, 05:39:03 AM by Felicisimoiii

then the raised funds in rc will be spent for marketing, i also saw the advertising of the project on facebook(nice video), so i also deduce that the project is already under development if not even already working (the wallet)

The team advisors specialized in the Business Marketing Strategy. They also employ external collaborators for the whole Press and Marketing Asian market sector. All of the multimedia contents are produced directly or under the thorough supervision of their Art Director, that boasts 25 years of experience with several multinational corporations. Nothing is left to chance to make everyone finally understand that Multiversum is the Future... The Blockchain that will revolutionize the sector, the Blockchain that will enter people's daily lives.
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

Don't get me wrong but we have been hearing pretty much everyday that there will be a Blockchain for everything and one that will rule them all. I think everybody who is investing today wants a working product that delivers what it advertises rather than marketing words
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:17:15 AM

A friend of mine told me that there has been a technical meeting of the team in the last days, nobody knows what topics have been discussed?
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:06:32 AM

Just read the entire whitepaper and I'm pretty convinced this project will be a market leader in the next future. I also joined the signature bounty, as you can see :-P

Think exactly like you . It is true that we have read many promises over the years on whitepapers. But in my opinion this team is able to keep its promises Smiley .
kahaiwro (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

are you talking about this photo?
https://www.facebook.com/MultiversumBlockchain/photos/pb.391886587928319.-2207520000.1520244023./418628065254171/?type=3&theater

that was yesterday, two days team meeting
Take  a look , there are the future new Multiversum buldings being designed.... Grin
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

are you talking about this photo?
https://www.facebook.com/MultiversumBlockchain/photos/pb.391886587928319.-2207520000.1520244023./418628065254171/?type=3&theater

that was yesterday, two days team meeting
Take  a look , there are the future new Multiversum buldings being designed.... Grin

Wow i like it!

I had not yet seen this picture and even noticed the buildings, beautiful models. Also the tv behind is huge hahaha Smiley, nice .
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:50:06 PM

Hi!

First of all, I congratulate you for another great Italian project.
I read a lot of fantastic features in the white paper.
I see a BIG and INTERESTING number there: 0,2sec transaction speed.
I'm asking myself if this will affect the Multiversum blockchain size.
Any data about this?

thank you

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Multiversum has one function, and I want to share its information here
one of its functions is Speed and throughput
ie an important characteristic about the speed of transaction confirmation, given that in whitepapers it is reported to average less than 0.2 seconds. So less so, up to tens of minutes required by other technologies. This is possible thanks to the parallelization of transactions and the mechanism of blockchain division and reintegration. you can find a wide range of functions on the official website
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:44:11 PM

I just watched this video from an Italian reliable source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-SQZmIY4M0

They are doing some comments on Multiversum sustainability. Is there already a response from the team about it?

giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:44:15 PM

Multiversum has one function, and I want to share its information here
one of its functions is Speed and throughput
ie an important characteristic about the speed of transaction confirmation, given that in whitepapers it is reported to average less than 0.2 seconds. So less so, up to tens of minutes required by other technologies. This is possible thanks to the parallelization of transactions and the mechanism of blockchain division and reintegration. you can find a wide range of functions on the official website

Its sound really good! , Honestly I'm very curious to try to send and receive coin, i always wanted a speed like this .
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:55:53 PM

yes, the strength of the project consists in the speed of the transactions and maybe even in the
own blockchain , i can not wait to try a version of the wallet and make a transaction test
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:34:49 PM

I just watched this video from an Italian reliable source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-SQZmIY4M0

They are doing some comments on Multiversum sustainability. Is there already a response from the team about it?

i seen this video some days ago!
i think the speaker have right perplessity..
but i want to add, that if Multiversum will be capable to maintain the roadmup, the project will be really the best project ever!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:45:41 PM

yes, I believe that if they can respect the roadmap and the promises made (speed transactions), the project will be a great success, and their blockchain will become one of the most used...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: