Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:52:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MTV.team

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:56:58 PM

The Real "Transaction Throughtput" is 1000 Tps/core, and obviously servers are not centralized.

in other words,
We can boast 1000tps per core on a 64 core server (64k tps) and offer support to 64+ core technologies , this info and other specs can be found on our White Paper
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:20:17 PM

i'm glad that the site is working again, including local versions, is a good news that the servers are not centralized, from what i read you have so much power (1000 tps/core)
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:57:45 AM

Don't get me wrong but we have been hearing pretty much everyday that there will be a Blockchain for everything and one that will rule them all. I think everybody who is investing today wants a working product that delivers what it advertises rather than marketing words

The team will release very soon a first glance of the android app connected to a test network. It's in beta stage now and they are fixing bugs. In days they will release the mobile applications, Android first, iOS after, a test wallet that shows the basic features of the product. The MVP in case of simple soft cap is the coin with the wallet and the infrastructure with Multiversum technology (a real Relational Database Blockchain) and an efficient protocol.  Wink

Cool! I think everybody is waiting then; good for me I have an Android phone so that I can start beta testing MTV as soon as it gets released. Keep us posted about these developments  Wink

Of course!  Wink We are happy to help this great project succeed. 🚀🚀🚀

Will the beta release be out before end of ico? It could really help bring confidence for investors in the project Smiley

It will be very soon so please stay tuned.  Cool
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:21:59 AM

Dear Community,

Multiversum will release very soon a first glance of the android app connected to a test network. It's in beta stage now and they are fixing some bugs. Android first, iOS after, a
   test wallet that shows the basic features of the product. So please stay tuned. !!
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:45:08 AM

Dear Community,

Multiversum will release very soon a first glance of the android app connected to a test network. It's in beta stage now and they are fixing some bugs. Android first, iOS after, a
   test wallet that shows the basic features of the product. So please stay tuned. !!

What are going to be exactly the basic features of the product ? Will i be able to see the tx confirmed in 0.2s?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

What advantages you have before already existing blockchain? Do you have a compare list? And why you dont have a detailed roadmap? Your roadmap very pure. I think this must be much more clear and for every month for such big investments as you need.

An exhaustive comparison is available in the white paper. I don't remember the page but you can search for TPS to find the right paragraph

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
kahaiwro (OP)

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 01:57:35 PM by kahaiwro

EDIT
Changes reported!
There are some changes on the Official website (www.multiversum.io) compared to what is reported in the post #1 about Pre-ICO and ICO bonuses.

Corrected bonuses table

giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:41:40 PM

They are still big bonuses, my 2 cents I have put in pre ico, but maybe I will put others in the final .
Ginzink

Activity: 462
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:44 PM

There are some changes on the Official website (www.multiversum.io) compared to what is reported in the post #1 about Pre-ICO and ICO bonuses.

Corrected bonuses table

Bonuses are big, but not too big in my opinion. Also the timetable gives most people a chance for a decent bonus. Pre sale gets more but not a very high amount compared to ICO which makes it fair.
kahaiwro (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

Multiversum delivering fourth-generation blockchain technology

kahaiwro (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

Andrea Taini of Multiversum: Man of Appetites

mojun7982

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:49 PM

What advantages you have before already existing blockchain? Do you have a compare list? And why you dont have a detailed roadmap? Your roadmap very pure. I think this must be much more clear and for every month for such big investments as you need.

thank you for your question.

Our team is just working on a new marketing strategy, this include preparing  some materials to illustrate the benefits of our blockchain than others. Even the roadmap could be reviewed to be "more clear" and simple to understand.

you should come up with some explanatory material quickly because you are throwing around many complex and innovative terms which probably hardly anyone understands. It's up to you to demonstrate the advantages you have over others.

giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:24 PM

Andrea Taini of Multiversum: Man of Appetites

Great article, in less than a page contains many good news on MTV, I believe that if everything is kept at this level we will have great satisfaction .
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

thank you for your question.

Our team is just working on a new marketing strategy, this include preparing  some materials to illustrate the benefits of our blockchain than others. Even the roadmap could be reviewed to be "more clear" and simple to understand.

you should come up with some explanatory material quickly because you are throwing around many complex and innovative terms which probably hardly anyone understands. It's up to you to demonstrate the advantages you have over others.

i think should be great to get major details about a splittable chain and rollback.
i read about a freezable wallet, too. But how and where, are policy to freeze a wallet set up?
there are really a lot functionality to analyze!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

Multiversum: 4th Generation Relational Blockchain Supporting Biometric Inputs

Here's the link for you guys! https://medium.com/multiversumbc/multiversum-4th-generation-relational-blockchain-supporting-biometric-inputs-5565ae801a39  Cool
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:14:48 AM

The hardest problem for most new projects is that the margins are very narrow, for relatively new businesses. It then leads to poor recruitment policies and poor management so that the project is less developed. i hope this does not happen in this project.
kim-yon

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:18:38 AM

Not much interest. But it could be like a shining star. The investment you get is not small, but you need more.
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

I think that the goal on which we must aim is this:

Transaction Quantity
Unlimited scalability system: 64,000 Tps (1000 Tps/core) on a 64 cores server. Support to 64+ cores technologies .

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

Who is in charge of the team members working on the features advertised or how to implement them?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:14:18 AM

They are still big bonuses, my 2 cents I have put in pre ico, but maybe I will put others in the final .
the initial bonus of the pre-ico is really very inviting i'm seriously making a little thought of investing something already from the beginning
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: