Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:04:09 AM

Good news fro bounty hunters!

BOUNTY TOKEN UPDATE

----
🙋‍♂️ Based on community feedback and deliberation by the team, we are happy to announce the unlocking of MTV bounty tokens and distribution of all stake rewards. We've decided that the community should not be held ransom by a minority, especially after dedicating so much to the project.

✈️Bounty tokens unlock will start at 1PM UTC TODAY ✈️

Yes, that's good news for bounty supporters. I thought they will continue the unlocking of tokens at the end of this year. In which, I got the bad impression on this project as they promised those hunters that they will get after the ICO period. I was not part of it, but I felt sorry for them at first. It's up to them if they will dump those tokens or not. I'm just a follower of this project because it somehow created a strong impact on me during the ICO campaign. Seems everything was doing great here but then, I was hoping for faster developments. But from the look of it, they seemed so slow. Even the choice of exchange. Everyone has high hopes on this one but I wonder where this is heading...

I appreciate the news about bounty hunters tokens being released and I hope they will have the patience to hold there tokens until the price is more that its ICO price at $1.1 to avoid regrets one day! Smiley
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

BOUNTY TOKEN UPDATE

🙏 First off, we wish to thank you for the support you gave us during the ICO and your understanding afterwards - in light of the delays to bounty distribution and delay. Neither did the continuous wait for community members to submit their accounts details for distribution.

🙋‍♂️ Based on community feedback and deliberation by the team, we are happy to announce the unlocking of MTV bounty tokens and distribution of all stake rewards. We've decided that the community should not be held ransom by a minority, especially after dedicating so much to the project.

I dont know what they meant by this statement, but the tokens are still blocked !!! I tried to withdraw the tokens on the first day and wait for the team confirmation for 40 hours, although in the telegram group I was told that it takes 10 minutes to 24 hours. in the telegram many people say that the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the cabinet is closed.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:00:20 PM

Tokens can only be sold here? https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x07a7ed332c595b53a317afcee50733af571475e7-ETH
eMTV token is also listed at idax, blockonix and exrates. Although volume and liquidity leaves much to be desired.
lobat999

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:12:15 AM

Tokens can only be sold here? https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x07a7ed332c595b53a317afcee50733af571475e7-ETH
eMTV token is also listed at idax, blockonix and exrates. Although volume and liquidity leaves much to be desired.

It quite understandable since almost everybody don't want to sell their eMTV any time soon rather, they opt to stake it on the airdrop system. Smiley
Northa

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:46:53 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 10:04:01 PM by Northa

It quite understandable since almost everybody don't want to sell their eMTV any time soon rather, they opt to stake it on the airdrop system. Smiley

Yes, I agree with you. No one want's to sell at this price. I've done some calculating and according to the circulation supply marketcap is around 950000$ at 0.00014 price  Shocked
I hope everybody know what that mean... to the moon soon xD

Token supply information:
https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-token-allocation-update-aa6b9db275d7

Darthswan

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:30:15 AM

how long tokens are already traded on the exchange? More than a month? Why MTV is not yet on coinmarketcap?
this can attract more people who want to participate in the airdrop and increase attention to the token

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

how long tokens are already traded on the exchange? More than a month? Why MTV is not yet on coinmarketcap?
this can attract more people who want to participate in the airdrop and increase attention to the token
maybe because the transaction volume is still small or maybe because the Multiversum team has not submitted it to Coinmarketcap.
but I see the price of eMTV tokens on IDEX has begun to improve, although it is still below the ICO price
Northa

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

Very strange that updates have not published yet. For those of you who don't know, multiversum today will launch the airdrop system.

https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-airdrop-kicks-off-5734b3894204
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

Very strange that updates have not published yet. For those of you who don't know, multiversum today will launch the airdrop system.

Excellent news for all MTV token holders; with this decision of the team we have a reduction of the total max supply that will be of 86 million and moreover it will create that kind of attachment to the token itself, to have more and more.
With this system, in fact, investors will be encouraged to hold MTV to increase its number, week after week, up to a maximum of 72 weeks.

Now we have to hope that the team can get a quote on a bigger and better exchange.
lobat999

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Excellent news for all MTV token holders; with this decision of the team we have a reduction of the total max supply that will be of 86 million and moreover it will create that kind of attachment to the token itself, to have more and more.
With this system, in fact, investors will be encouraged to hold MTV to increase its number, week after week, up to a maximum of 72 weeks.

Now we have to hope that the team can get a quote on a bigger and better exchange.

Yeah that is great news and it sure is beneficial to the community, I just only hope that tokens coming from bounty had been included also. Smiley Imho.
Northa

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

Yeah that is great news and it sure is beneficial to the community, I just only hope that tokens coming from bounty had been included also. Smiley Imho.
Interesting, has anyone calculated ROI(Return On Investment )? How much interest annually?
Sorry, I didn't have much time to do it.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 07:49:21 AM by fapar

They decided to follow the path of success Pundi. A perfectly reasonable choice. Note the peculiarity: without passing KYC tokens cannot participate in airdrops (Tokens allocated to Airdrop: 0 eMTV Tokens ).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sarikowa

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:22:34 AM

BOUNTY TOKEN UPDATE

🙏 First off, we wish to thank you for the support you gave us during the ICO and your understanding afterwards - in light of the delays to bounty distribution and delay. Neither did the continuous wait for community members to submit their accounts details for distribution.

I dont know what they meant by this statement, but the tokens are still blocked !!! I tried to withdraw the tokens on the first day and wait for the team confirmation for 40 hours, although in the telegram group I was told that it takes 10 minutes to 24 hours. in the telegram many people say that the possibility of withdrawing tokens from the cabinet is closed.

Unblocked only a few participants. They have not even enrolled in the office for bounty 2 round. And prchem all questions about payments are ignored
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

BOUNTY TOKEN UPDATE

Unblocked only a few participants. They have not even enrolled in the office for bounty 2 round. And prchem all questions about payments are ignored

I can confirm that I was able to withdraw my eMTV tokens to an external wallet and send it back to Multiversum wallet to be eligible for airdrop. Smiley
Darthswan

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

What are the prospects for this project? I do not see people's interest, no one needs a token, even launching an airdrop did not stir up interest. 1-2 transactions per day on the exchange idex, and all, idax - there is no trade, exrates - there is no trade.
Github - there is nothing Huh information about token is not even posted on coinmarketcap.   
4 Generation Relational Blockchain very strange.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:48:36 PM

Interesting, has anyone calculated ROI(Return On Investment )? How much interest annually?

It is variable and depends on when you purchased your Tokens; those with a greater% have purchased tokens during the reservation contract with the various telegram groups and will have about 1.05% per week .... obviously the tokens that you will get from the airdrop you can catch them again for the new airdrop.

The airdrop is received every week, Saturday, for 72 weeks starting from last July (the past weeks have already been counted and paid on Saturday of the first week, 29 September).
Northa

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:39:49 PM

It is variable and depends on when you purchased your Tokens; those with a greater% have purchased tokens during the reservation contract with the various telegram groups and will have about 1.05% per week .... obviously the tokens that you will get from the airdrop you can catch them again for the new airdrop.

The airdrop is received every week, Saturday, for 72 weeks starting from last July (the past weeks have already been counted and paid on Saturday of the first week, 29 September).
Thank you, now much clearer than before.
If i get this right the system works like pos staking except the longer you're staking the greater % i.e. rewards. Well, that's makes sense.
lobat999

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

Thank you, now much clearer than before.
If i get this right the system works like pos staking except the longer you're staking the greater % i.e. rewards. Well, that's makes sense.

I think this airdrop they've implemented is the main reason why there is low volume of eMTV traded on exchanges. It seems almost all would not want to sell the token at all. Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 03:02:05 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2018, 10:08:03 AM by TimeTeller

What are the prospects for this project? I do not see people's interest, no one needs a token, even launching an airdrop did not stir up interest. 1-2 transactions per day on the exchange idex, and all, idax - there is no trade, exrates - there is no trade.
Github - there is nothing Huh information about token is not even posted on coinmarketcap.    
4 Generation Relational Blockchain very strange.

I've been following the progress of this project also, but seems that people are not really into trading right now.
I'm also looking forward for that 4th gen relational blockchain that they promised, but haven't seen any good progress yet?
Maybe updates from the dev team?
gembira

Activity: 1610

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

I just look at their twitter and seen that their token called "eMTV" and listed to Idax exchange. But I can't find this token on coinmarketcap. But why they called their token at the beginning "MTV" ? eMTV - is a temporary token untill maiinet will be launched and than eMTV will be swapped to MTV coin?
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: