Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:23:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hoanghai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

Manager, Besides listing on exchange and airdrop, is there any other development pls? I don't see any other announcement from the team.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:21:51 PM

Manager, Besides listing on exchange and airdrop, is there any other development pls? I don't see any other announcement from the team.
Developers asked to give them time to make things right. Off the record, I will tell you that things seems to be doing pretty good right now. I know that founder Andrea Taini personally working on the product. I didn't have any reason not to believe him. Soon we can expect a lot of news.
Some details you can read in the article from 13 october.
https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-a-state-of-the-foundation-address-by-the-president-f23d31064cd1

draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:49:45 AM

I think that like in a real project, every team needs a minimum time to reach own objectives so please keep calm and hold.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

I think that like in a real project, every team needs a minimum time to reach own objectives so please keep calm and hold.

I think almost everybody are holding this one for they know it has potential for higher token prices and just waiting for the product to be released. Additionally, they can participate in an staking airdrop which makes it more highly in demand.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Hello guys, may be who knows what about KYC? Can someone help me? I send my photo 5 weeks ago and my profile dont checked.
Northa

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:38:11 PM

Hello guys, may be who knows what about KYC? Can someone help me? I send my photo 5 weeks ago and my profile dont checked.
Hey, just read a few posts above. You are not the first to asking this question. I'm sure you will find all the information you need.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:41:15 PM

Hey, just read a few posts above. You are not the first to asking this question. I'm sure you will find all the information you need.
Thank you dude, i find information about this. I thinked it is only in my situation. This problem also in many people. Thank you. Hope this will be resolved asap.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:44:18 PM

This project developers doing something or no? ICO ended in 4 month ago (at 25th of June). But they don't have any news in twitter (just published about 2 small bad exchanges, but token even don't showing on coinmarketcap. And no any news about development in social media. They raised a huge money (21 million usd) and what they doing now for this money?  Huh
Northa

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:10:47 PM

Thank you dude, i find information about this. I thinked it is only in my situation. This problem also in many people. Thank you. Hope this will be resolved asap.
No problem Smiley

This project developers doing something or no? ICO ended in 4 month ago (at 25th of June). But they don't have any news in twitter (just published about 2 small bad exchanges, but token even don't showing on coinmarketcap. And no any news about development in social media. They raised a huge money (21 million usd) and what they doing now for this money?  Huh
Those who follow multiversum knows, they're working.
Within the week developers will show us something interesting.
https://t.me/MultiversumItalia/52138
Darthswan

Activity: 818

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

The team is going to burn tokens?  Someone from the team checks this thread? What about CMC? When?
Only questions about this project.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gembira

Activity: 1610

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:04:23 PM

And what they did for this 4 month? I don't see any existing news in twitter or other social media. Just one tweet about airdrop for past few month. bu this is not a job. I asked abour development progress so far.
P.S - you given me link to Italian telegram. But ok, I read their english and there is no news as well. When test net launch?
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

I hope that the Multiversum team is more active in providing updates on the development of this project, I am worried that if the team is less active, it will reduce the desire to buy MTV tokens.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

The team is going to burn tokens?  Someone from the team checks this thread? What about CMC? When?

Have you visited their telegram group to find out when the token will be paid. almost all types of projects will be active in their telegram group. You should try it.
Northa

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

And what they did for this 4 month? I don't see any existing news in twitter or other social media. Just one tweet about airdrop for past few month. bu this is not a job. I asked abour development progress so far.
P.S - you given me link to Italian telegram. But ok, I read their english and there is no news as well. When test net launch?
Although mtv administration in telegram very active, i don't know why their activity on a social media is very weak. One possible explanation is some internal problems. But as i know this was promptly remedied in a short time.
And to answer your question. During last 4 months:
Multiversum listed on the idax, exrates, idex, Blockonix.
Airdrop system launched.
MTV registered in the Budapest.
Hired new developers.
There's something else, but I can't remember what it was.
https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

I hope that the Multiversum team is more active in providing updates on the development of this project, I am worried that if the team is less active, it will reduce the desire to buy MTV tokens.
we need patience for that, but I ask when "DBMS on chain abstraction, drivers, libraries, integrations." will the roadmap begin? I'm sure the roadmap if running MTV will go to the moon, keep hold guys!
lobat999

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:01:29 PM

Have you visited their telegram group to find out when the token will be paid. almost all types of projects will be active in their telegram group. You should try it.

If I'm not mistaken, unsold tokens are allocated for their airdrop system which could last up to 18 months, so I guess it means there will be no tokens to be burned.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:32:57 PM

If I'm not mistaken, unsold tokens are allocated for their airdrop system which could last up to 18 months, so I guess it means there will be no tokens to be burned.

The unsold tokens were 50% burnt and for the remaining 50% it was decided to give them in the form of a weekly airdrop, generally on Saturdays, to all holders who keep them in the Multiversum portal, NOT IN OWN PERSONAL WALLETS, 72 weeks.

Here you find the explanation, with all the details
https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-airdrop-kicks-off-5734b3894204
lobat999

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

The unsold tokens were 50% burnt and for the remaining 50% it was decided to give them in the form of a weekly airdrop, generally on Saturdays, to all holders who keep them in the Multiversum portal, NOT IN OWN PERSONAL WALLETS, 72 weeks.

Here you find the explanation, with all the details
https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-airdrop-kicks-off-5734b3894204

Thank you for clearing this out. So it was a generous  and strategic move by the Multiversum team to initiate a worthy airdrop system to its stakeholders. I guess everybody in the community loves it!
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:03:57 PM

It looks like you have explained and answered the questions above. but, is this answer sure to be entrusted. Whether the development team has answered questions about this kind.
Northa

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

It looks like you have explained and answered the questions above. but, is this answer sure to be entrusted. Whether the development team has answered questions about this kind.
Multiversum team provided an article about airdrop allocation and token burn. I wish to note 54 millions of tokens have not yet burned and when team plan to burn them is not clear. I will try to get an answer from founder Andrea Taini.
https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-token-allocation-update-aa6b9db275d7
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: