Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:24:30 PM

How is Multiversum development going? I guess the community would love to hear some updates from the team.
Few days ago there was a message from the founder but it was in the italian language. Nothing special, it's all we got so far.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

How is Multiversum development going? I guess the community would love to hear some updates from the team.
Few days ago there was a message from the founder but it was in the italian language. Nothing special, it's all we got so far.
indeed there have not been many developments and good news provided by the Multiversum team to the community, but at least MTV tokens already listed on IDAX  and IDEX exchanges, even though the price has fallen. hopefully there is good news for MTV in  this month
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

indeed there have not been many developments and good news provided by the Multiversum team to the community, but at least MTV tokens already listed on IDAX  and IDEX exchanges, even though the price has fallen. hopefully there is good news for MTV in  this month

The whole market has been depressed for months, and perhaps it was better to postpone the listing in the exchanges but now it has been decided in this way.
In the telegram channels the dev says to be very early on the release of the product with respect to the roadmap; we hope that soon, by the end of the year, there will be a video demonstration of all the work done so far, so as to restore confidence in investors and token prices.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:36:00 AM

Good afternoon. Who know, what about KYC? I sended my photo and my personal data what need for get tokens, but more than 3 month i not get feedback.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:07:54 PM

For today there are many orders to buy, volumes increased, will new exchanges be? or what does that mean?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

Good afternoon. Who know, what about KYC? I sended my photo and my personal data what need for get tokens, but more than 3 month i not get feedback.

Did you take part in any bounty campaign? If you did, you can address your concerns at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3556926.0 or at their telegram channel https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial or bounty channel https://t.me/MultiversumBounty .
Northa

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:47:39 PM

For today there are many orders to buy, volumes increased, will new exchanges be? or what does that mean?
Weekly volume didn't exceed 34 eth for the last month. In other words this tells us that at the moment mtv is not of interest for traders. Developers must to take more concrete and practical steps to allow progress.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

Weekly volume didn't exceed 34 eth for the last month. In other words this tells us that at the moment mtv is not of interest for traders. Developers must to take more concrete and practical steps to allow progress.

It could be a valid reason but maybe no one is interested in selling their eMTV right now for the fact that most are staking it on the airdrop system. Smiley
Northa

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:58:06 PM

It could be a valid reason but maybe no one is interested in selling their eMTV right now for the fact that most are staking it on the airdrop system. Smiley
Both point of views must be said to be correct. Nobody wants to sell and nobody wants to buy. This is a fact we now have to deal with. Cry
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:37:43 AM

I guess its too early to tell what will be the outcome of this project since its still in development though I hope they could post project updates in order to excite the community. Imho.

Northa

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:12:27 PM

I guess its too early to tell what will be the outcome of this project since its still in development though I hope they could post project updates in order to excite the community. Imho.
Just yesterday was a message from founder in the italian channel.
MTV hired another 6 developers on the team. Multiversum gets stronger:)
https://t.me/MultiversumItaliaUfficiale/778
LastHiT

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

That is good news! But maybe they could post some links of latest news on this thread from time to time to keep the community updated all the time and hopefully it will be in English. Smiley
Northa

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

That is good news! But maybe they could post some links of latest news on this thread from time to time to keep the community updated all the time and hopefully it will be in English. Smiley
I agree, like many others projects mtv had forgotten about bitcointalk.
By the way mtv was listed at the Swap.online exchange.
Never used it before, so I can't say a word about it.
Northa

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:18:36 PM

Wow! That is great news! But I was wondering if it is a strategic decision to list it another exchange when volume is not that big enough because of the current airdrop implementation?  I mean it would be more ideal if it will be listed later on a much bigger exchange. Imho.
Yeah, it's very sad but listing at the exchange when market is falling had a zero impact.
swap.online is a very small exchange, so I think they listed Multiversum for a free. Just my thoughts. Roll Eyes
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

even the Swap.online exchange isn't listed in CoinMarketcap, but at least I'm glad the Multiversum team is now starting to actively provide updates on their social media accounts (twitter and facebook). I hope the price of eMTV tokens will improve soon.
kronos123

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:27:45 AM

Wow! That is great news! But I was wondering if it is a strategic decision to list it another exchange when volume is not that big enough because of the current airdrop implementation?  I mean it would be more ideal if it will be listed later on a much bigger exchange. Imho.

It is useless to look for other exchanges when the market passes through these phases of prolonged and generalized decline; it is useless to look for other exchanges if the volumes are low in the exchanges where it is quoted; it is useless to look for other exchanges when at the moment we already have a Top10 exchange (IDAX).

When the team and the dev will complete the roadmap and release the mainet in Q1 2019, the volumes and prices will certainly increase, so it will be time to find more exchanges to increase visibility.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

Just came across an interesting article detailing Multiversum's development news and other relevant updates. I'm sure the community would love to read this - https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-proof-of-pudding-and-other-developments-c184f3cac856 .
Northa

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Just came across an interesting article detailing Multiversum's development news and other relevant updates. I'm sure the community would love to read this - https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-proof-of-pudding-and-other-developments-c184f3cac856 .
I read this article last week. I have to say, it was very interesting. I especially liked information about dapp on Multiversum and POI demonstration.
Decksperiment

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:21:59 AM

Just came across with this great project and I think it has a huge potential to disrupt the way we do things that private and government entities usually do as I figured it has immense benefits if they could tap this kind of technology.
kronos123

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:59:47 PM

Just came across with this great project and I think it has a huge potential to disrupt the way we do things that private and government entities usually do as I figured it has immense benefits if they could tap this kind of technology.

So you have plenty of time to get on board and buy your Mtv; you are also "lucky" that prices are very low at the moment, given the situation of the entire market, in particular those of ICOs.
Even just $ 100 today could perhaps change your life tomorrow!

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: