Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:07:50 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Honestly, it doesn't affect our economy much because most of the people here are unaware about bitcoin. However, it lessens the number of unemployed in a little number because of some of those who has idea about bitcoin. Most of the people here are too close minded about crypto that's why it doesn't affect the economy much.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:16:03 PM

Bitcoin does help the economy in a little way for now and we can't feel its impact because it is much little for now. Day will come that government totally legalized btc because thet will realized it that btc is showing its power to boost the economic growth.
TommyAMD

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

When I look at the economy of my country, I want to cry. If the economy were human, it would be a sick grandmother with a lot of parasites. Corruption in my country is hampering the economy.
FutureToken

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:08:24 PM

Adoption is rather low and media treat cryptocurrencies like a freaky bubble. Still long way to go.
plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
The cryptocurrencies do not affect our economy because they are not legal in my country. But it can affect the country as money comes from the outside so not the digital currencies but the money itself is affecting economy.

This account, Xardasim is stolen !! You are a thief - please, give back !!

The information has been forwarded to cyrus - bitcointalk admin.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
olesichka

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

I think the effect of bitcoin on the economy of my country is, but it is more like a black market (it is, but little is said about it).
in our country, corruption, unemployment and people are looking for an alternative, that's why I think that it is developed. And they say little that the authorities would not forbid it.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:11:37 PM

Bitcoin does help the economy in a little way for now and we can't feel its impact because it is much little for now. Day will come that government totally legalized btc because thet will realized it that btc is showing its power to boost the economic growth.
In my county I think there is no effect the government of my country until now is prohibit not accepting bitcoin and maybe nowadays still can't improve the economy because the economy of my country is really not good, many cases of corruption and so complicated.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

Economy in my country? I will say is not Good because there corruption is anywhere and so complicated.
Corruption in my country is hampering economy.
lukejoseph95

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:52:22 AM

since crypto is not yet fully accepted by majority and not yet being regulated by Central bank, it does not any significant effect to micro or macro economy, the major effects are most likely limited to individual person or small groups.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:54:44 AM

my country is sad to say not that good as you have. The poverty is increasing, all foods price are increasing, all dead people are also increasing because of their campaign for "ANTI-DRUGS", also we have a problem about a heavy traffic. it is so complicated and even our government can't prevent it. In other words, the economy of the Philippines are worst.
Seaze007

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:21:49 AM

Economy is very important in one country if its more progressive then you have a good country.  So its important to everyone to contribute to their country.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:25:07 AM

the economy in my country does not tend to be so good but some people who have known crypto already there is an improvement in terms of economy because all here know that crypto able to realize one's dream

CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

Bitcoin has no great impact of one's economy, however, it has a great impact of one's life if that person is doing Bitcoin. Bitcoin is just a normal currency and a normal trend in the crypto world. Actually, BItcoin has nothing to do with the economy of one nation because it is not contributing to the taxation nor to the shared markets of one country.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:38:35 AM

As far as bitcoin is concerned in my country there is no impact of bitcoin to the economy because a small proportion of individuals had access to bitcoin while a vast majority are unconcerned about it which makes the government not to announce any regulations concerning cryptocurrencies.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

As far as bitcoin is concerned in my country there is no impact of bitcoin to the economy because a small proportion of individuals had access to bitcoin while a vast majority are unconcerned about it which makes the government not to announce any regulations concerning cryptocurrencies.
It is true, in a state is not all using bitcoin only a fraction using bitcoin, especially those who have equipment such as the computer and smartphone using bitcoin while them that their families have his failings in terms of financial do not have a computer and smartphones don’t of bitcoin and only cared about how to find the money in a way that they know
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:36:36 AM

As of now Bitcoin can not affect for our economy here in my country because this is not yet approved by the government and also not to much familiar with all people here, most of  the students here in different school can always using bitcoin but there was sometimes talked about in social media and the government it self but it can't recognized right now. that's why Bitcoin can not affect of our economy.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Usafstar

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:03:14 AM

The economy situation in our country is good and the economies is now good because of the bitcoin is improving the economy and it has changes the life style of the population in different countries through this the standard of life of the people are good so it is better now to make some decision in the crypto and this will make us happy and secure in the future. The economic situation like the GDP growth and other sectors are good here.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
StGermain

Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:10 PM

My country is not much affected by Bitcoin to be honest, it is just something that appears on the news from time to time but just to scare people away and the like.

torch2121

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

Here in our country Bitcoin is very low profile. That's why it doesn't affect the economy. Here they are accepting it as payment for bills or prepaid loads or exchange for fiat.

waskaplung

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:02:33 PM

bitcoin makes my country's rectification improved, lots of bounty hunters here and they became successful after using their pay to trade, I'm glad a lot of altcoins are coming up and need somebody who wants to do bounty, hopefully this will continue like this
The Economy of the Philippines is the world's 34th largest economy by nominal GDP according to the 2017 estimate of the International Monetary Fund's statistics, it is the 13th largest economy in Asia, and the 3rd largest economy in the ASEAN after Indonesia and Thailand. The Philippines is one of the emerging markets and is the sixth richest in Southeast Asia by GDP per capita values, after the regional countries of Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: