Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

So far so good, although many are not that believers in bitcoin, well at least we have some usual supporters here in the Philippines who are very much dedicated on investing on bitcoin  and cryptocurrency as it have proven ro help their daily needs because bitcoin have been a life changer for most investors and it is a positive one.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

In my country bitcoin is not yet totally effect of bitcoin for economy I do not know for sure but I see so,I think because bitcoin is decentralized it has nothing to do with economy of a country but for a country that adopts bitcoin maybe different.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:43:41 PM

So far there are only few people who are into bitcoin so it's not yet affecting us much. But as more and more people are getting into it and earning more, prices might go up depending on the commodity.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:05:26 PM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
As I have observe so far the economy of our county was normal because its only a few of us knowing the greatness of cryptocurrency.But In the future or when time goes by, I know many of people to our country were started to participate the huge incpme of cryptocurrency.

geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
The economy of my country are very much affected especially to the  investor of bitcoin
Are you sure of what you are saying? How did you know that Bitcoin is having an effect in your country’s economy? I don’t think so. There are lots of people using Bitcoin in my country, but I don’t think that counts. Bitcoin doesn’t have what it takes to have an effect in any economy, unless 20% to 50% of the people in the world learns to accept Bitcoin, but I don’t think that will ever happen.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

The effect of bitcoin in my country is good,Bitcoin help many people in my country especially  those people who do not have work.Some people in my country earn money because of Bitcoin.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

I think, maybe if our country will support the idea of bitcoin, our economy can grow more and develop. Also, since there are many poor people in our country, if they will have knowledge about crypto currencies, they can change their lives and get out of poverty. So I think bitcoin will have a good effect in my country.

chicagobulls

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:39:22 AM

the economy of my country is not good because some politician are corrupt some investor  are affected.bitcoin help many people in my country
knight20

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:20:00 AM

My country is just unfair government why? Because only the capital of the country is getting improve. Because the taxed that we've been paid is going to the capital. And 20% on that will be distributed and he 80% will be lift. The kind government we have are unitary state presidential, representative, and democratic republic so that why. United states is a federal form of government so I just want also our government will be that too.

The effect of our country in bitcoin is not really visual or I can't feel the efdect on it. Because there are only few users of bitcoin in our country.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:22:37 AM

In my country many do not know bitcoin and cryptocurrency If everyone in my country knows the world about bitcoin and cryptocurrency then it is unlikely that bitcoin does not affect the economy in my country,while in my country the state of the economy is still very worrisome,if everyone in my country knows bitcoin and cryptocurrency then bitcoin will affect and improve the economy of the country...
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:20 AM

We have a dynamic capitalist economy that is driven largely by industrial manufacturing, and especially exports of electronics, machinery, and petrochemicals. This heavy dependence on exports exposes the economy to fluctuations in global demand. Our diplomatic isolation, low birth rate, rapidly aging population,Our country is the 7th largest economy in Asia, and is included in the advanced economies group by the International Monetary Fund and gauged in the high-income economies group by the World Bank, and ranked 15th in the world by the Global Competitiveness Report.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:03:06 AM

In our country, bitcoin is not famous yet. A lot of people think it is a scam. There is no enough knowledge about the crypto currency here.
linapel318

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

Our government seems to take no attention on BIT and crytocurrencies until the circulation grows larger.
While I think it's good, it's still a great potential of earning profit without government's control.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

Due there hasn't been a crimes or activities that leads to a more negatively related to btc/ another crypto, the economic situation in the country where i live.. is safe and not bothered by btc. And also because the country hasn't really legalized bitcoin, the citizens do not dare to doing somethings related to crypto regardless of applicable law or violate the law. Most people, after getting btc.. they just selling it and not for other transactions, which can violate the law.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

The Economic situation in our country is good and i hope that the bitcoin introducing and awareness among the people are good it will add more to the economy and from this the bitcoin popularity will also enhances it is good for the bitcoin users to save their bitcoin and may this year will make the bitcoin users happy while giving a big profits for their patience.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

Because of the popularity of bitcoin worldwide our people in our country get curious and start to enter crypto world.Even we are  far and not a progressive country people here still uses bitcoin.They use it for their everyday need,investments and for loans also.It really a great help to our economy.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:37:05 AM

Bitcoin should be totally adopted into the mainstream first before it can cause effects on economy. Many governments have no plans to make bitcoin as a legal tender or being use as a part of their monetary system because of its decentralized structure. Here in my country, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are under the regulation of exchanges and use only for online transactions. The number of businesses and users of cryptocurrencies here are not yet significant so the effects is still minimal.
iizqz76849

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:49:56 AM

China's economy is moving in a good direction, but this country is very much exclusive of digital currency
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

the economy in my country is bad because many officials are corrupt, but after getting to know bitcoin and teaching it to friends it helps us all, I hope my citizens will recognize bitkoin as well so that their life will be easy

Well.. That's good answer Grin

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:11 AM

Here in Philippines, I'm sure there are a lot of Filipinos already earning a good amount of money in Bitcoin or Alts. And I'm sure that these people add value to the economy as money goes inside the Philippines while spend it here. But currently, there was no formal study or documentation how bitcoin affect our economy but I'm sure in a long run it will be well known by everyone.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: