Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1925 times)
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

2 million people are engaged in bitcoin  in our country and this is increasing. Easy access in every transaction. This can be good in our economy since more people are into investment, savings & trading. People are getting richer with bitcoin and this can make our economy grow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

The economy situation in my country is not bad at all and there are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country. But ctually bitcoin was a big help to my country because it lessen the unemployed people the way they can earn an extra income by just doing a simple task on the internet.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:57:30 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
In our country is a developing country in Southeast Asia. The wage level in our country is low-middle income. Poverty and unequal wages between rich and poor are still high in our country. Recent economic growth in our country only occurs in service sectors such as the semiconductor export and telecommunication industry. This is the main reason why there is not enough quality of work and the difficulty and unequal wages have not been improved. The sector that will create more jobs such as agriculture,manufacturing and industry will be sluggish. But I believe Bitcoin can help a lot of people to have a own job if they know it because of a big income here and not only that it is a freedom work for all.
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:09:47 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

Currently, in my country BTC has more hype than any real effect, people are buying in the craze, w/o trying to understand anything. The govt. will support blockchain tech, but discourage the use of cryptocurrencies due to decentralization and fear of illicit uses.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:27:16 AM

The economy situation in my country is not bad at all and there are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country. But ctually bitcoin was a big help to my country because it lessen the unemployed people the way they can earn an extra income by just doing a simple task on the internet.
That's right bitcoin is really a great help to the citizens of ones' country because they can earn even they are just at home. To consider that it is hard to find a job especially now there are a lot of competitions. I guess the important part is people are not relying to their government anymore but instead to themselves to earn in order to sustain their basic needs and also paying their utility bills.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:55:07 AM

The economic situation i our country is better as compared to the past the employment ratio is now good in our country and the exports ratio are good in comparison with the past 3 years So the economic situation changes with time. If we have many options like should we improve the per capita income of a country through bitcoin So my answer will yes we can motivate those who are not yet earning money and then they will start up their own businesses for the future prospect.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Tuyul Gupies

Activity: 293

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

the state of my country's economy up to now is still fine, and quite stable, sometimes even increased prices, but since I know bitcoin my current state of life already, looks more established
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:24:33 AM

Bitcoin in our country not affect our economy just because only few people know and use bitcoin.but it helps to me and other unemployed people that have knowledge in bitcpin to earn.

snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:28:52 AM

As of now, the economy in my country is not in great shape because of my country’s history of years of corruption, it has been a long time since our country hasn’t recover. The good thing though is our people have bitcoin to help them get by despite the fact that the economy is not doing well. This perhaps is the reason why people get themselves involve in bitcoin activities.

btrice7

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:04:45 AM

my country's people think about bitcoin that is quick monetization tool.they don't research anything about the sector.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:32 AM

my country's people think about bitcoin that is quick monetization tool.they don't research anything about the sector.

Well, bitcoin in my country is quitely affect to the economic growth because only few have people have known about cryptocurrency. If this will make a huge skills that people would engaging like mining bitcoins and many other related to digital earnings then it would increase the economic stability of my country as well.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

Well, bitcoin in my country is quitely affect to the economic growth because only few have people have known about cryptocurrency. If this will make a huge skills that people would engaging like mining bitcoins and many other related to digital earnings then it would increase the economic stability of my country as well.
Well bitcoin did not directly affect to the economy of a country, it is affect to the individual who lives in the country and it is help to lessen jobless people especially those housewives and unemployed people. As what you've said because of mining bitcoins or crypto's, well that's not help to the growth of economy maybe it helps those who have the owner of the mining itself but not the whole economy.

CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

2 million people are engaged in bitcoin  in our country and this is increasing. Easy access in every transaction. This can be good in our economy since more people are into investment, savings & trading. People are getting richer with bitcoin and this can make our economy grow.

Not all of the people involved in bitcoin are getting richer some of them are getting broke because of their wrong prediction or wrong move in the market.
John Wallker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:58:33 AM

It can have a bad consequences cuz everybody has an easy opportunity to enter the market and not so many people know how to do it right.
Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:50:16 AM

For now there is no impact in our economy, no major changes yet in our country because only seldom people in our country manage and invest on bitcoin,   but for who already knows the bitcoin, this helps their economic life.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

In our country BTC didn't affect our economy, just a few of us knows bitcoin, so only few of us are affected by it. But if this btc be known to us, then it will be a problem to us first users of btc, we will have many competition. So for us we don't tell anyone about this btc we have,
Boknoi321

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

the economy in my country is bad because many officials are corrupt, but after getting to know bitcoin and teaching it to friends it helps us all, I hope my citizens will recognize bitkoin as well so that their life will be easy
Many corrupt officials is in our country, but I don't know if it'll make a change by using btc, government is  keep on tracking on how btc will change the crypto currency in every country. For me with this btc it is more accessable to connect in online shopping. I feel the changes of bitcoin in our country  but it didn't help stop the corruption.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

the economy in my country is bad because many officials are corrupt, but after getting to know bitcoin and teaching it to friends it helps us all, I hope my citizens will recognize bitkoin as well so that their life will be easy
Many corrupt officials is in our country, but I don't know if it'll make a change by using btc, government is  keep on tracking on how btc will change the crypto currency in every country. For me with this btc it is more accessable to connect in online shopping. I feel the changes of bitcoin in our country  but it didn't help stop the corruption.
Presently economical condition of my country is not good and also in the budget finance minister announced that use of the cryptocurrency is not acceptable. The government took some wrong decisions for that reason the entire country is suffering from some worse economic condition.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

Currently bitcoin does not have much effect on the economy in my country because the government does not support and does not accept bitcoin as legitimate payment, but bitcoin greatly affects the economics of bitcoin users, they have a better life now
jamesscorpin88

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

The impact of Bitcoin on our economy is much. Many of our IT knowledgeabled people are engaged with this online currency. They are earning a lot of money every day. This has been encouraged them to invest in Bitcoin.  At the result the domestic economy is booming day by day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: