Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 10:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economy in your country  (Read 1927 times)
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

the economic impact of my country in the presence of bitcoin greatly helps our entire society, because with bitcoin, the economy in my country is very good, because for them, bitcoin really helps their needs in a way that is easy to get a good profit. .
In my country bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are adapted by few people only. So as of now due to lack of knowledge in bitcoin it has no sudden impact in the economy in my country. If people were educate and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies it will have a positive impact I think in the economy.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:05 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.
Bitcoin has very good effect in our country. More money in the market means a healthy economy. But for now we can't feel it yet fully because only a handful of people are aware of bitcoin.
kingragnar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

Bitcoin has a great impact on our country because there are people who have been successful with bitcoin and I'm still there but the sad thing here is that only a bit of knowledge about bitcoin has a big impact on it in our country's economy. lets hope in a near future everyone is accepting the bitcoin and the big thing it can do in a country and economy
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

What do you think are the effects of btc in your country? Because in my country it thus not affect the economy of ours. Share yours.

the financial condition in my country is really terrible a lot of debt in the responsibility and the financial minister in this country is really crazy and like its kuwalahan to overcome the financial condition in this country. the bitcoin not received in this country is terrible.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:32:36 AM

Will actually I don't know what is the currently status of our economy and if bitcoin affect it. Because right now there are many people suffer the poverty of there financial.
Because in our country there are many corrupt people that they want only to get richer and richer while the poor are getting poorest.
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:02:17 PM

In my country, because of foreign exchange reasons, bitcoin can easily become a foreign currency outflow, so people are not allowed to participate in bitcoin trading activities. September 4, 2017 The government banned all trading platforms.So i think bitcoin affects my country's economy.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:43:31 PM

My country is not an economically strong country. But the bitcoin investment is still considered important and there are a lot of people taking bitcoin. Bitcoin is still a strong market to attract strong economy. Investing in bitcoins also contributes to economic growth.
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:50:09 PM

In my country bitcoin is not too popular but the goverment not recommend this currency good for investment

CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 323

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

There are no major impact of the Bitcoin in the economy of my country at all. It's still limited to a very small amount of people on there for a limited amount of money. This revolution has is still plenty of time to get to the masses.
There is a good relation between the economy of a specific country to the development bitcoin could have on its system. I think most of people with a greater economy has a greater chance to support bitcoin system in terms of investment and trading compare for those developing country which may focus to the development and improvement of their own state of economy on the process of transactions and system in investments.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

I am from the Sub-Sahara Africa. I can convincingly tell you that bitcoin has really not had a national effect on the economy of my country because the government does not even recognise btc. Let alone use bitcoin. If you think of individual benefits, I can say it is huge for some of us who use bitcoin. We convert to fiat and that puts food on the table. Buy for the government, no way. The central bank doesn't even want to believe bitcoin exists.
Where are you living mate! It is new age it is the modern age and everyone is aware of all new technologies along with bitcoin. I have never seen such government till now who were not recognizing bitcoin, they do recognize u but they knows bitcoin is being use more than fiat now so they are quite. Now a lot of banks are accepting bitcoin as they are allowing putting bitcoin legally as bitcoin has no concern with the banks it has its own wallets to be sore in. so no worries if banks have to info about bitcoin as it is independent it will grow on the behalf of its investors more and more as it is providing jobs to the people of any country this way the economical condition in my country has become better than before with help of bitcoin.
Triyavam

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin in Indonesia is growing and bitcoin users are increasing,
Many hunters coin here, and they become successful,
many altcoin will come and need someone who wants to do bounty,
If bitcoin adoption occurs on a large scale in a country, bitcoin will increase people's purchasing power domestically.
jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:03:57 PM

My country is a small country with a small population, and this makes virtual currencies challenging to develop in this country. The government in my country forbids Bitcoin for it will affect and degrade it. In addition to prohibiting Bitcoin from operating the economy, our government does not want people to lose or lose money on virtual currencies; my country has a prolonged economy.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:11:47 PM

well my country I don't see on TV news that bitcoin affect our economy in my country, I think its just because few people are crypto users but if 90% are crypto users in my country, might affect our economy I don't know if it is positive or negative.

Layla96

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

In my opinion, It is possible to make economic progress in a country using Bitcoin. When a nation becomes generous, economic impact can be deeply entrenched for the country and for investors. So it is important to know more about it. By which people of the world can be forwarded forward.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:33:11 PM

In the country where I live, there is no impact of bitcoin that affects economic growth, the government is slow to accept new technology so bitcoin is not so popular here, bitcoin only boosts individual economy alone, few people know it, hampering overall economic growth and there are still many people who are hesitant to join bitcoin, I try to provide interesting information from bitcoin but they still look at bitcoin with one eye,
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:45:22 PM

I think that in my country does not give any impact. because its existence is not legal, but people still may use it for transaction only not yet in formalized as digital currency.
the government does not prohibit its circulation, but they do not formalize it like fiat.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:10:59 PM

The economy here in the Philippines for me its getting better for those who are sitting in the highest chairs literally speaking. But what I am trying to say poor people would rather invest here than in the government because their are a lot of corrupt people in the government:-)
We cannot say that the economy here is getting better because as you can see the exchange in dollar to peso is getting higher. It means that the economy become poor. You cannot see that bitcoin has impact for the country because the officials itself is not working right for the good of their land.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:02:54 AM

the economy in my country is bad because many officials are corrupt, but after getting to know bitcoin and teaching it to friends it helps us all, I hope my citizens will recognize bitkoin as well so that their life will be easy
Many corrupt officials is in our country, but I don't know if it'll make a change by using btc, government is  keep on tracking on how btc will change the crypto currency in every country. For me with this btc it is more accessable to connect in online shopping. I feel the changes of bitcoin in our country  but it didn't help stop the corruption.
We have same story here. No one is interested to know about bitcoins. Even government have banned it throughout the country and now if someone is caught using bitcoins, they are sentenced accordingly. In such drastic conditions regarding bitcoins, believe me we are proud of the citizens of other countries who have freedom to use their lives serving for bitcoins and earning money.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:09:31 AM

If the impact for the country, I do not think there is. But if the impact on each individual is already a lot around me, especially in terms of economy they now have more than enough income, unfortunately in my country bitcoin still not legalkan. Though in my opinion, this could be a good prospect for the economic development of a country
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

The economy of my country are very much affected especially to the  investor of bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: