Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:25:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
jcode26

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

Gas consumption has been important for us nowadays..this might be the answer for all those food entrepreneurs who wish to have their workplace safer..This project will succeed especially when this is going to be in some countries who runs their transportation by using LPG gas..I will invest on this asap ..
We must really invest with this token this is a great platform and different from the other platforms like creating exchanges, education and etc.
I really will invest in this.. A very convenient and safe product  to use .. this will definitely be very indemand in the market .. surely your investment is a kind of assurance ..
jcode26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

I like the project and the technology really amazed me, i will spread this project to all of my friends in social media. For sure this project will be a great success. Good luck to your team...
Yes! I will also spread this to all my social media accounts , I will really invest in this project not only by money but also in effort.. this kind of project will really hit in the market ..
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

Composite Cylinders Advanced project is a complex production project that uses the most modern technologies and developments.

The goal that we want to achieve through the implementation of our project is the creation of a global network of industrial complexes around the world. Today, our priority task is to organize the production of unique composite gas cylinders made of polymer materials of the 4 type of CCA in the Czech Republic, and we have already done a lot to achieve it.

First of all, we have gathered together our professional team, prepared the necessary infrastructure and worked on the White Paper of our project. Then we started developing the smart contract and sale of tokens of CCA on the Pre-sale. Our nearest plans — are the sale of the tokens CCA on Token sale and the study of materials of the liner.

For more information about the Composite Cylinders Advanced project visit our website https://cylinders.io

https://a.radikal.ru/a27/1802/d6/0cb083c9de86.png
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

I like the project and the technology really amazed me, i will spread this project to all of my friends in social media. For sure this project will be a great success. Good luck to your team...
Yes! I will also spread this to all my social media accounts , I will really invest in this project not only by money but also in effort.. this kind of project will really hit in the market ..
Good decision my friend, as i read their whitepaper it gives me a lot ideas not only because they attached in blockchain but also to the product itself. This is what we need in our house, business and more, that we can use to it anywhere. Worth to invest in this project.
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:42:55 PM

Thank you for being with us!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:44:02 PM

Thanks for your support!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

Gas consumption has been important for us nowadays..this might be the answer for all those food entrepreneurs who wish to have their workplace safer..This project will succeed especially when this is going to be in some countries who runs their transportation by using LPG gas..I will invest on this asap ..
We must really invest with this token this is a great platform and different from the other platforms like creating exchanges, education and etc.
I really will invest in this.. A very convenient and safe product  to use .. this will definitely be very indemand in the market .. surely your investment is a kind of assurance ..

Thank you for your trust!
jcode26

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

Good decision my friend, as i read their whitepaper it gives me a lot ideas not only because they attached in blockchain but also to the product itself. This is what we need in our house, business and more, that we can use to it anywhere. Worth to invest in this project.
Absolutely mate!, the demand of the product is way too high.. I just hope they will also bring this product world-wide.
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:45:08 PM

a lot of people use LPG nowadays for daily living....cca project will be very popular,
easy,convinient,safe....add the fact that is more cheaper.if people will be using cca for their every day use that only means a better future for the project....so i think this might be a very good investment,im looking after for the success of this one.
That is what we need in our household, change the LPG its so heavy "lol" into CCA technology. Just like a comparison of beta max to CD, then eventually LPG disappeared. CCA REMAINS.
jcode26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Thank you for your trust!
There is nothing to thank for, we must be the one saying that because this product really gives us comfort and convenient .. it really made my day when I saw this online ..
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:45:41 AM

In this increasingly advanced age, gas is one of the tools needed by humans in everyday life. But gas is now still dangerous, heavy and ancient. but I found your project. Your project is very innovative because it makes gas a more efficient, lightweight and to overcome the danger of gas explosion as well as at an affordable price. I like the project and I'm sure your project will be a great success.
good luck for your project
nata1602

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:58:27 AM

Is it still long until the start of the token sales? can't wait
Lhor911

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:01:38 AM

I like the idea of the CCA because we all knew that gas is very important for all of us especially to those entrepreneurs it can really be a big help to them because it they can save more. Highly recommendable I will share it to my friends to avail.

I know that it is safer and convenient to use for its way of reducing the cost of the community to have that kind of gas.

The project that you have and the token platform is really amazing.

I wish all the success!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:36:22 AM

I like the idea of the CCA because we all knew that gas is very important for all of us especially to those entrepreneurs it can really be a big help to them because it they can save more. Highly recommendable I will share it to my friends to avail.

I know that it is safer and convenient to use for its way of reducing the cost of the community to have that kind of gas.

I wish all the success!

Thank you for your opinion!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:37:55 AM

Is it still long until the start of the token sales? can't wait

Hi! We plan to start our Token sale in March and finish the ICO in the end of April.
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

In this increasingly advanced age, gas is one of the tools needed by humans in everyday life. But gas is now still dangerous, heavy and ancient. but I found your project. Your project is very innovative because it makes gas a more efficient, lightweight and to overcome the danger of gas explosion as well as at an affordable price. I like the project and I'm sure your project will be a great success.
good luck for your project

Thanks for your support!
jcode26

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

I wish all the success!
Yes you're right mate, it's more convenient and safe product to use. I can assure you that worth to invest in this project, less expensive is really ideal nowadays.
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

I like the concept of this project. it proves that this project has a high progress. so, this project is so promising. very nice project. I agree with your friend. in the future, fund managers will have an important place. the long-term project. I'm going to follow, I hope there will be success
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

The concept of this platform is quite interesting.
for the production of modern innovative cylinders of type 4
for CNG, LPG and industrial gases. Creation of production and launch of high-tech composite cylinders of type 4 .
thereby, waiting for further development, and update information.
Good luck team.
amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

It is good that you will integrate the blockchain with your project riding on with the current trend today, may i ask with your website? roadmap and whitepaper as other project usually do?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: