Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
jserenity12

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

awesome!CCA has a unique project as i've read about the project they have a buy back program if im not mistaken CCA is the first one who establish it in the world of cryptos.
[/quoteI will share this link, this product is very useful and hassle free .. unlike those heavy and rusty LPG tanks, this Cylinders are corrossive free and convenient .. this tank is made from fiber so its also danger free ..
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:27:58 AM

Indeed one of the best program with the buy back token feature..One of a kind idea which makes it different from the others,.CCA will surely be one most popular soon once it hits the big exchanges and markets.
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:53:15 AM

I read the Cylinder token roadmap and whitepaper . so unique plan i hope this token will success and hit highest value ...

Good luck
#CCA #Cylinder
tsoyens01

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:59:44 AM

CCA Cylinder token . a very interesting project . i hope CCA will be listed at CMC and other Big exchangers .. And i hope this Cylinder project will success .. CCA a future token on cryptocurency
Mcjergs

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:37:21 AM

I'ts good to know that the REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET has developed a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market. It's very useful project hope it will be implement soon.
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:58:18 AM

I'ts good to know that the REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET has developed a unique technology that allows provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, thus making a "revolution" in the world composite cylinder market. It's very useful project hope it will be implement soon.
this project is one of the most innovative I've ever encountered .. compared to the usual LPG tanks, this is much more quality , more unique, handy and rust free. Looking forward to have this soon .
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:44:02 AM

The presale of CCA tokens is going on!

We would like to draw your attention to the fact that throughout the stage of Pre-sale of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced will operate a specially created discount system, which we will describe you in this post.

First of all, it is worth saying that with the help of ICO we aim to attract investments in the project Composite Cylinders Advanced in the amount of 5 million us dollars. To do this we have issued 80 million tokens of our project – CCA. During the Pre-sale phase we will sell only 20 million CCA tokens for the amount of 665 thousand US dollars. The remaining tokens will be sold during the Token sale phase.

The first 8 million tokens CCA have already been purchased by investors at a discount of 50%. Next 6 million of CCA goes with a discount of 35% and the next $ 4 million of CCA – 15%. The last 2 million of the tokens CCA will be sold without a discount and their total cost is 0.05 USD per 1 token CCA.

Full information about the terms of the ICO and CCA token is available on our website https://cylinders.io.

https://a.radikal.ru/a25/1802/e8/c13c7df6ae4b.jpg
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:48:23 AM

Thanks for your support!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

CCA Cylinder token . a very interesting project . i hope CCA will be listed at CMC and other Big exchangers .. And i hope this Cylinder project will success .. CCA a future token on cryptocurency

Thanks for your wishes!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I do really love the concept of this composite cylinder project..I can relate as this will be useful to me as one of the consumer of over millions users of gas tanks or lpg..Once other people learn of this wonderful plans,this would really be a big market..

Thanks for the support!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:57:28 AM

It was stated in the website that the funds raised will be used to construct and launch the production, meaning the product is non-existent as of this moment? or  the project has a working prototype already and will serve as the basis in the manufacturing phase?

We had previous company Kompozit Praha with annual turnover 300,000 cylinders per year. We  had patents and EU / US certificates!
This company was sold to TimeTechnoplast some times ago. After that we significantly improve our technology: cut CoS in 2-3 times. Thus we raise funds to make Prototype using our new technology. We already completed all research works. We will set up R&D Center in Prague and first production line, because we already have preorders in Eastern Europe: Polsky Gas and Kamaz.

Thanks for pointing it out, this will basically be launched in Europe and the customers there will benefit the most. This product will be unavailable in other countries. Do you have to expand it in Asia?

Now we are planning to expand our work in Asia.
preciouswang

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:21:20 AM

hello, i want to know:
if the softcap is not reached, how about the next step?
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:48 AM

hello, i want to know:
if the softcap is not reached, how about the next step?

Remaining tokens will be burned.
There are 2 stages of the project:
1st Prototype of Cylinder
2nd Serial production plant

2nd stage could be realized through traditional financing
1st stage will be finished in September 2018. Investments are mainly collected for the 1st stage.

Thus probability of failure is low.
jameskarl

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:10:12 AM

This thread deserves a lot of attention. I wonder why there's only one page. People are missing this opportunity. I hope the admin will do a better job promoting this coin.
Mental control headset...very interesting. Do you guys have a prototype of this already and tested? I would like to know more about the technology and how it works.
smaug88

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

being a decentralized company is perfect,  it will be easier for the both parties to have a business transaction even when they are miles away,  i would also like to point out your Buyback tokens program,  your project is really well planned
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

I read the whitepaper at the CCA project I saw that it was a good plan and a great potential for it to have enough value. i hope that would have been a success this good luck ...
Your correct my friend, i also amazed in this project. As i far as i see in this project is well planned and not only that it is very useful in many ways.
Manuelitooo

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:22:41 AM

Hi I found this article / project very interesting and should be shared to everyone and to be spread around the world not only in the czech republic.

I would to be a part of this project that the Composite Cylinder Advanced or CCA should be spread all around and over and around the world!

As I can predict the materials and efficient methods of storing gases made composite chlinder type 4! On the most demended product on the market.

With these in hand, this will surelt attract new investors and enthusiasts!

Especially today people rather choose environmentally friendly materials, corosion free, and pollution free!

Thank you for sharing this airdrop! Im going to support this project by sharing it to my friends and family.
bitcoincrypto213

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

Hello I saw this article as an interesting one to read.
I like the idea about the cylinder project that will provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost, As a consumer i would love to see the outcome of the project because it will help me as a consumer, I hope many people will know about this strategy and support it as well.
bitcoincrypto213

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:45:29 AM

Hello I saw this article as an interesting one to read.
 like the idea about the cylinder project that will provide high-quality cylinders at a low cost,  a consumer i would love to see the outcome of the project because it will help me as a consumer, I hope many people will know about this strategy and support it as well, thank you for sharing this coin, this project must be shared and spread as much as possible to other people I will support project by sharing it to my friends and other person who knows about this industry. I pray for your success on your development team plss don't abandon this project, let's go to the moon together hoodle!
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Hello team CCA,i can't control myself to comeback on this thread..i really excited to this project,this is the best project i ever joined..i think this is the first project about cylinder,..so i guess it will really be successfull soon..
Advance congrats to the team..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: