Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 09:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
yudi09

Activity: 1162
Merit: 752

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:00:37 PM

a lot of people use LPG nowadays for daily living....cca project will be very popular,
easy,convinient,safe....add the fact that is more cheaper.if people will be using cca for their every day use that only means a better future for the project....so i think this might be a very good investment,im looking after for the success of this one.

I don't think CCA would really be cheap, the analogue cylinders are far way cheaper or more affordable compared to this Composite Cylinder. What this can offer though is it's far way safer compared to our regular gas cylinders. Most people now a days are safety savvy which would make CCA their best choice of cylinder to store gas. The real deal here I think is safety, which makes this project a good one.

it is true this project is very promising in the future, by offering security from the cylinder is a very good idea. because everyone needs it. goodjob dev

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
FC Arsenal

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

Well, cylinder tokens? It's unique and weird.
In addition to what shivansps is asking, could you provide us any real life proof of the team? Any team pictures/meetings that clearly shows the connection of these people on the CCA project will do.
I'm sure it would be pretty easy, right? I hope this isn't the same with other projects that don't entertain questions/validations like this.

#CCA
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

The presale of CCA tokens is going on!

We would like to draw your attention to the fact that throughout the stage of Pre-sale of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced will operate a specially created discount system, which we will describe you in this post.

First of all, it is worth saying that with the help of ICO we aim to attract investments in the project Composite Cylinders Advanced in the amount of 5 million us dollars. To do this we have issued 80 million tokens of our project – CCA. During the Pre-sale phase we will sell only 20 million CCA tokens for the amount of 665 thousand US dollars. The remaining tokens will be sold during the Token sale phase.

The first 8 million tokens CCA have already been purchased by investors at a discount of 50%. Next 6 million of CCA goes with a discount of 35% and the next $ 4 million of CCA – 15%. The last 2 million of the tokens CCA will be sold without a discount and their total cost is 0.05 USD per 1 token CCA.

Full information about the terms of the ICO and CCA token is available on our website https://cylinders.io.

https://a.radikal.ru/a25/1802/e8/c13c7df6ae4b.jpg

How can you guarantee the security of your investors? Most ICO now a days, though it looks legit will turn out to be a scam at the end. I'm not saying you are one of them but then in order for us to buy your tokens, how assured are we that our money will not be wasted? Raising 5Million is not a joke, but then if you can guarantee your investors security I believe you can do it. Again, best of luck to your team.

There are 2 stages of the project:
1st Prototype of Cylinder
2nd Serial production plant
2nd stage could be realized through traditional financing
1st stage will be finished in September 2018. Investments are mainly collected for the 1st stage.
Thus probability of failure is low.
If even we don't collect 5m USD we will produce Cylinder prototype with high probability.
To build a plant when we have a prototype is a standard deal worldwilde.
Of course token holders interests will be fixed and will not change after ICO finish. All unsold tokens will be burned
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

Well, cylinder tokens? It's unique and weird.
In addition to what shivansps is asking, could you provide us any real life proof of the team? Any team pictures/meetings that clearly shows the connection of these people on the CCA project will do.
I'm sure it would be pretty easy, right? I hope this isn't the same with other projects that don't entertain questions/validations like this.

#CCA

Details on the life of the team can be found in our groups and on the site https://cylinders.io. Welcome!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:15:07 PM

Are there any partnership and collaboration with companies?

We already have preorders in Eastern Europe: Polsky Gas and Kamaz
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

I want to buy more Cylinder token and i will hold it until it hits high price .. I hope this project will be successful ...

tsoyens01

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

Do you have a bounty for CCA dev ...
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:40 PM

I want to buy more Cylinder token and i will hold it until it hits high price .. I hope this project will be successful ...

I would glady do that too . I think within a short period of time , the price of this token will rise because this project of them is too promising and convenient .. this will give us more safety and efficiency than those usual LPG tanks ..
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:25:18 PM

Composite Gas Cylinder?  A big yes to this. The fact that it will be a huge advantage and improvement in every households and stablishments using gas, even if it will cost more than the regular high pressure vessel these days, Im sure people will choose this because its more convinient and practical to use. Kudos to this project.
kulets

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:29:56 PM

Its looks an interesting project.
Please allow me to come in and i'll support this project.
Because this product can help us especially when we are suddenly running out of gas while cooking.
we have another option to continue our activity with CCA product.

nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:34:06 PM

I love this project a new technolgy for the lpg cylynder is a good idea its really helpfull imagine lpg tanks wont be that heavy anymore i like it and i know this will be one of the successfull ico of this year
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

This is why i like this project because of a unique plan ... That why i will support this project..
👇

We would like to draw your attention to the fact that throughout the stage of Pre-sale of the project Composite Cylinders Advanced will operate a specially created discount system, which we will describe you in this post.

First of all, it is worth saying that with the help of ICO we aim to attract investments in the project Composite Cylinders Advanced in the amount of 5 million us dollars. To do this we have issued 80 million tokens of our project – CCA. During the Pre-sale phase we will sell only 20 million CCA tokens for the amount of 665 thousand US dollars. The remaining tokens will be sold during the Token sale phase.

The first 8 million tokens CCA have already been purchased by investors at a discount of 50%. Next 6 million of CCA goes with a discount of 35% and the next $ 4 million of CCA – 15%. The last 2 million of the tokens CCA will be sold without a discount and their total cost is 0.05 USD per 1 token CCA.

Full information about the terms of the ICO and CCA token is available on our website https://cylinders.io.

Xenord

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:02:46 PM

How do you plan to compete with well established composite cylinder manufacturers like Hexagon Composites? How do your cylinders improve on theirs? Basically, you're proposing to compete with a company that's been manufacturing composite cylinders for many years, so it'd be good to know how you're planning to disrupt their market... especially since you're not even at prototype stage until late 2018.
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:19:56 PM

Do you have a bounty for CCA dev ...

Pls https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956854 here you can ask your questions on the bounty program
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:22:52 PM

This is why i like this project because of a unique plan ... That why i will support this project..
👇

https://a.radikal.ru/a25/1802/e8/c13c7df6ae4b.jpg

Thank you!
Cylinders_io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

Composite Gas Cylinder?  A big yes to this. The fact that it will be a huge advantage and improvement in every households and stablishments using gas, even if it will cost more than the regular high pressure vessel these days, Im sure people will choose this because its more convinient and practical to use. Kudos to this project.

Thank you for your opinion!
Jeroentess

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

CCA is a unique project uniting the real sector and the blockchain technology! Using composite cylinders gives us safer, lighter, rust-free and translucent effect. Therefore this project is really amazing and gives a lot of benefits to it's users.
windz2005

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:35:05 PM

This is a wonderful and beautiful project worth the encouragement and it seems that this will lead to a successful one and the team behind it is full of successful ideas and I hope we will make all this the highest currency in all treaties. Good luck, wish you success.
Mcjergs

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Amazing and very interesting project since now a day the lpg cylinder are very high at cost, people are struggling to refill it once it consumes and another high cost will be paid for. But now if this project will be implemented soon it's good news for people whose using lpg cylinder for the daily living used. Hope it will be implemented soon lot's of people will be benefit and happy.wish of luck for the team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: