Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][preICO] CCA - REVOLUTION IN THE WORLD COMPOSITE CYLINDER MARKET  (Read 2391 times)
tsoyens01

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

Remember a good profit starts from a very good project and hard working team plus good marketing no doubt this is the ico that we looking for and what futures really need  this is it dont think twice
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

Is there an estimate on how much would 1 LPG cylinder would cost?

Yes, the estimated cost is 1.8 - 2.0 $ per 1 litre of volume or
$48 for 24 l cylinder
$90 for 50 l cylinder
Cylinders_io

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

Composite cylinder is the new generation technology. It has gained huge interest and appreciation across the globe due to its various striking features. Such as; explosion proof, translucent body, light and efficient, non-corrosive, high tech, aesthetically appealing, UV protected and reduced maintenance. Therefore this project is really have good future and huge success. CCA will be conquering the market alive.

Thank you for your opinion!
tsoyens01

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

For me Cylinder CCA Token is really a great project if this become successful in sending supplies or items worldwide will become more faster and efficient many people will go over this kind of logistics new technology of sending parcel with CCA Gas i will do help spread the mission of this project so Cylinder can collect more sales from CCA token . Other logistics company might lose their customer if this started its operation but as of now we need to promote Cylinder token too gain profit for the expense of this project
miemie21

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:46:20 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 03:00:22 AM by miemie21

There is a big possibilities of success on this project because of its uniqueness and affordable price with less cost than other gas storage.It will be on top of the market in the long run.Let spread the word and help this project to be known all over the world.
louver09

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

I really appreciate all the efforts and no doubt this would be one of the great project ever..Tons of new ICO's are coming everyday but this one  really have the connection to me as one of the users of gas tanks,,Consumers around the world would gonna love this.

Surely they will hit the hardcap in no time. This is one of kind project, all in one package.
Unique technology, high-quality cylinders, low cost, lighter, safer, easier to use, durability, and easy to refill what else we can say about this.
This is the technology we are looking for in our generation today.
jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:22:30 AM

what i like about your gas cylinder is that it is lightweight, you don't need to spend a single penny for repainting, and it's explosion safety feature which is very important specially for those who have kids at home. I recommend others to change their gas cylinders with this one, it is very cost effective

That's exactly what consumers are looking for .. a safe, convenient and efficient product .. unlike those usual LPG tanks which usually get rust, heavy and the safety is not 100 percent sure.. kudos to the CCA team .
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:48:58 AM

CCA Cylinder token is an infrastructure blockchain project aimed to host, train and use artificial neural networks (ANNs) by market participants.First years of Cylinder development will be devoted only to medicine to help doctors and patients have accurate diagnoses using this system. Cylinder is a "sharing economy" project, it means that each member of the Cylinder ecosystem will provide his resources and thus create a product that is ahead of any competitors. In its turn, the system will reward each participant with high benefits.
juvsotto

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:11:12 AM

CCA tokens will open a number of special opportunities for their holders:
* the opportunity to purchase composite gas cylinders made of polymer materials of the 4 type of new generation;
· the opportunity to acquire shares in local industries of the company Composite Cylinders Advanced;
· the opportunity to provide the tokens CCA for the redemption of the company Composite Cylinders Advanced under the terms of a specially developed program for repurchasing of the tokens.

It is possible to purchase the tokens CCA during the stage of the Pre-ICO at a price of 0.05 US $ per token, at the stage of ICO the cost of the token CCA will rise to 0.075 USD. The converting of the token CCA in the stocks of local production will occur at the rate of 1 CCA = 0.5 US dollar.

When you purchase the composite gas cylinders of Composite Cylinders Advanced for the tokens  CCA - 1 CCA will be equal to 0.2 dollar. Composite Cylinders Advanced will send up to 30% of its own revenue to buy back CCA tokens. More info on the website https://cylinders.io.
b20lopez

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:14:57 AM

Hello team of CCA.

I have very simple question for you. Why do you need blockchain here and what is the purpose of your token?  How the token holders will benefit in future? Thanks
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:22:36 AM

CCA Cylinder token is really good project most ico are made for payment , and CCA token is all about making money  but this one is very creative and outstanding project it can be a new form of transportation in the future if you are investing invest your money with this kind of thing.
Cylinder is very unique and interesting project
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:10:33 AM

Such an impressive project worth watching for before it launches on the market. Anyone who have been informed with this ICO must position their share now to maximize their gains. Market demand for safe, lightweight and innovative products such as Cylinder token fully back up by blockchain is a potential.
juvsotto

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

I am with a great pleasure to introduce you to an interesting and very promising company. This is a great opportunity to invest in the best coin of the year. This company will surprise you with its high growth coins after the ico! With such a great team, the company shall prove to all in the field of blockchain, its importance and confidence in future.
As i read about Cylinder CCA very interesting and nice project..
I want to know some info about this..
Do you have bounty campaign for fb and twitter or other social medias.?
How much per token and when it will going to be live?
May i also know what is the maximum supply..

Thanks and godbless..hoping for the success of this project
jserenity12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

There is a big possibilities of success on this project because of its uniqueness and affordable price with less cost than other gas storage.It will be on top of the market in the long run.
A big yes to your comment! This really will be a big hit in the market after they launch this product .. consumers will surely run after this because of its unique , safe and convenient features .. good luck to the team !
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:35:26 AM

I already follow cylinder page on twitter this project is very interesting i love it .. Good luck

Our team of highly skilled engineers are planning to create a gas cylinder which will disrupt the gas storage industy. Want to invest in this cutting edge technology? Our ICO is live now, visit us at (link: https://cylinders.io) cylinders.io to buy CCA Tokens.
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:07:51 AM

I am with a great pleasure to introduce you to an interesting and very promising company. This is a great opportunity to invest in the best coin of the year. This company will surprise you with its high growth coins after the ico! With such a great team, the company shall prove to all in the field of blockchain, its importance and confidence in future.

You are right mate..this project is very interesting,i have believe also that all people who invest in this project will earned a lot money in the end.
tsoyens01

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

You are right mate..this project is very interesting,i have believe also that all people who invest in this project will earned a lot money in the end.

This is a promising project , i hope this project will success good luck team
jserenity12

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:54:56 AM

I really appreciate all the efforts and no doubt this would be one of the great project ever..Tons of new ICO's are coming everyday but this one  really have the connection to me as one of the users of gas tanks,,Consumers around the world would gonna love this.

Indeed! Consumers will going to love this project because  of its uniqueness and safe features .. this fiber made cylinder tank will going to be ranked as no. 1 gas container in the future.
miemie21

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 03:55:43 AM

Composite Cylinders Advanced is a project  with a team of professional engineers who spent many years to developed this composite products and have knowledge for this project to implement successfully.With this we are sure that this project was well planned and implemented. And surely we'll support and follow this project to a greater success.
jhesa10

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:56 AM

I read about this project,also i already read all the people saying about CCA,im glad that my friend introduce this to me..,i will be your one of your supporter team cca..godbless and hopping for the success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: