Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:09:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?  (Read 1952 times)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:13:36 AM

This is very likely even despite the constant market drawdowns. Bitcoin is constantly developing, and therefore its price will grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

I very much hope that this will happen, because the regular drawdown of the market is already making me nervous.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

I very much hope that this will happen, because the regular drawdown of the market is already making me nervous.
The regular drawdown of the market will make people panic about the decision to hold or sell but it will also signal a stronger return of bitcoin. I do not know the future but I have faith that it will come back soon.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:39:26 AM

I am sure that bitcoin will reach the mark of 30 thousand dollars and even grow it. He just needs to get out of the market drawdown and its price will start to grow more dynamically.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:52:05 AM

Judging by such strong market drawdowns that we are seeing now, bitcoin is just waiting for crazy growth, and I think it will grow more than up to 30 thousand dollars.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

The regular drawdown of the market will make people panic about the decision to hold or sell but it will also signal a stronger return of bitcoin. I do not know the future but I have faith that it will come back soon.

Yeah and at this point, i think more people are a bit pessimistic about btc hitting another ath this year. For me, i'm more on the positive side and i think btc can even end up more than 30k. We're juat in troubled times and people are feeling down about their portfolios but once we ger over this, we'll feel more upbeat about this 30k scenario

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Will Bitcoins hit 30K before the end of this year?

Do you also have kind of assumption? I already have...

Everything might happen , bitcoin is very unpredictable.
I guess everyone of us aims for that to come someday. The volatility is always there no matter what and for sure many people will be glad for the come back or pump of bitcoin's value. This year should be part of the one of the awesomest years with bitcoin. Since it's 2018, it must be lucky eight instead of lucky seven. We are still closer to the half way of the year that means there are still chances that it will hit 30k hopefully soon this year.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:25:18 PM

After all this is over and market is free from bloodbath then the prices are going to surge in Q2 and if the last year trend remains same then $30k is just a mark which can be crossed within few time as btc is still far away from its potential level.The time is going to come soon.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

Bitcoin is expected to hit $60000 before this end of year as per experts prediction and I too agree with that, I guess Bitcoin will hit more than the experts prediction before this year end since most countries are started accepting Bitcoin as legal currency for transactions.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

Bitcoin is expected to hit $60000 before this end of year as per experts prediction and I too agree with that, I guess Bitcoin will hit more than the experts prediction before this year end since most countries are started accepting Bitcoin as legal currency for transactions.
Yes there are many speculation that bitcoin might hit $60k this year ends. I assumes this also price could into recovering this mid of the year. We have so many expectation and I believe bitcoin has so many changes this year.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

I think this might happen even more than that, as I have read in mass media and there, bitcoin experts predict that by 2018 bitcoin prices will reach 50k -80k, this is because gold investors have now switched investments to bitcoin . due to scarcity, and has diminished the supply of gold.
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

Yes, I think it may raise its price up to 30k or more at the end of this year. I read a lot news on some experts in different part of the world about predicting Bitcoin price, and they say it may get up to 30K or more. I'm hoping it will happen again in this year what had happened last year.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:26:18 AM

Many people expect this year to reach $ 30,000. Hope Actually the bitcoin price is $ 50,000 by the end of this year. Currently just $ 9,372. If you buy it now will get a big profit after the topped $ 50,000 price and you will get $ 40,628. Cool

how can you speak so confidently ?
Because he is a soothsayer and can see the future Grin … It amuses me the rate at which some people will just jump into some baseless conclusion without anything to back it up which I believe there can be nothing to actually back that up anyway.

He could have just stopped by saying, buying now is a good thing since the market is oversold anyway, but concluding on the price at the end of 2018 which is even unrealistic with what he said, makes it all funny. I personally may not see bitcoin hitting 30k this year, but who knows? We cannot see the future and anything can change.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

I've been saying this from when I joined this forum that it is almost impossible to predict the price of bitcoin.Yeah,but we guess and sometimes the price satisfy our guesses.

This time I'm also guessing that the price of bitcoin can reach 30k in the end of this year of 2018.The starting of this year was'nt good for the price of bitcoin .But from the end of the month of February, the price started rising and falling a bit at the same time.If the rising of price continues, it is possible to reach 30k in the end of this year.

elizavetausova0112

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

Many do not believe that you can make money on the Internet but not in yourself it is checked that you can earn money on investing.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

I've been saying this from when I joined this forum that it is almost impossible to predict the price of bitcoin.Yeah,but we guess and sometimes the price satisfy our guesses.

This time I'm also guessing that the price of bitcoin can reach 30k in the end of this year of 2018.The starting of this year was'nt good for the price of bitcoin .But from the end of the month of February, the price started rising and falling a bit at the same time.If the rising of price continues, it is possible to reach 30k in the end of this year.

There is a huge chance for bitcoins to really reach 30k dollar since the last year price has bearly reached 20k, if the market will have a hype again just like what happened in last december then it was really possible for bitcoins to reach 30k dollar in just a month.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
bluebits
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:57:26 PM

If it couldn't hit 30k in January the chances slip dramatically as time goes on. 2018 ATH would require a 2013 style double top. Pre-requisites for this action:

New far greater wave of speculators
-> Coinbase was already the #1 app, everyone rich country has exchanges, it was on TV every night. There is simply no fresh pool of suckers, that is why the price topped out, we ran out.

New wave of big money
-> The worlds smartest and biggest investors are not going to load into a bear market, why would they buy something now for 10x when they were looking at it earlier.

Old bag holders break free
-> Everyone who got burned has to get out and get even or have sold and taken their losses. This places a huge ask on top of prices holding it down.

Seed -> Sapling -> Full Tree

^ All of these are do-able, each jump becomes more difficult. Going from .001% of the population knowing about BTC to 1% means an enormous price increase. Going from 50% to 80% is impossible, 50% of the population can't name a single senator, nothing will be able to reach them until it reach Visa level. (40 year build out requiring the coordination of all the worlds banks, massive marketing campaigns, actual utility)
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:23:06 AM

If it couldn't hit 30k in January the chances slip dramatically as time goes on. 2018 ATH would require a 2013 style double top. Pre-requisites for this action:

New far greater wave of speculators
-> Coinbase was already the #1 app, everyone rich country has exchanges, it was on TV every night. There is simply no fresh pool of suckers, that is why the price topped out, we ran out.

New wave of big money
-> The worlds smartest and biggest investors are not going to load into a bear market, why would they buy something now for 10x when they were looking at it earlier.

Old bag holders break free
-> Everyone who got burned has to get out and get even or have sold and taken their losses. This places a huge ask on top of prices holding it down.

Seed -> Sapling -> Full Tree

^ All of these are do-able, each jump becomes more difficult. Going from .001% of the population knowing about BTC to 1% means an enormous price increase. Going from 50% to 80% is impossible, 50% of the population can't name a single senator, nothing will be able to reach them until it reach Visa level. (40 year build out requiring the coordination of all the worlds banks, massive marketing campaigns, actual utility)
We only wait for the whales pump again, I'm sure this will happen soon before August, I get a lot of news that dumped is happening right now is a whale strategy to get cheap price.
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:08:39 AM

I'm apprehensive to say yes or no as that means I will be giving a price target by a certain time. No one can do that because it would be predicting the future.

IMO, I think BTC will be over 30k at some time in the future.

I also think that BTC will hit major resistance at the previous high of 19.x K. It will make a few attempts before breaking through and who knows when that will happen. If it goes parabolic like it did in Nov/Dec last year, it could be this year...
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:50:48 AM

The price $ 30k price will be easily achieved when the bitcoin price reaches $ 15k, I'm sure once the price is $ 15k it will never come down again, before it happens I recommend to continue buying bitcoin because now the price is still under $ 10k.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: