Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in ethereum 2018?  (Read 2182 times)
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

It is best time to invest in ethereum. I think 2018 is only for ethereum. Now Eth is very low price. If you can buy some eth it will bring golden future for you so try to make invest in ethereum.
I also believe that if we invest this 2018 in a short time, there will be a golden future

Yes it ethereum is good coin. So now most of the people wait for the invest in the coin. It connects the people. So it easy to reach other country for improve the business process. Now people find the all coin information in the market place. It good opportunity for the future growth and change the life. Ethereum is best coin so people now wait for the invest for get more profit. People will be learn more information from market place. Market place is important for the all process. Market price will be charge share market will be down. So it not easy to guess.
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

Always a good time to invest in Ethereum  Smiley  2018 should be another good year with the switch from POW to POS (at least the hybrid implementation) and more Dapps deployed

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

Current price is the lowest for future months. So buy now or will do it 1200-1500 per one very soon. Bitcoin started to rise again and Ethereum will follow.
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:17:37 PM

Long term, Ethereum is a good investment, but nobody knows what its price will be at the end of the year and what is the perfect time to buy it. The price of Ethereum started to rise these days, so looks like it`s not a good idea to buy now because it might dip (or not)... also, if you think it was priced almost $1,400 less than a month ago, this $936 looks like a bargain today  Wink
Dhruvv1

Activity: 151
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:43:26 PM

Since last July 2017, I am investing only in ETH. ETH is the second largest digital currency over the past couple of years. On other side people have started to embrace digital currencies and more are adopting. An increasing number of organisations are now accepting bitcoins as payment – and the number embracing ether is also expected to increase over the next few years as people become more comfortable with crypto. I am hoping ETH at-least cross the 3000$ before the end of July  Wink
JustusJones86

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:46:39 PM

I also invested in ETH, I really think it is and excellent currency and will grow steadily. Might even overtake BTC!
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:51:01 PM

It is a good investment for a crypto portfolio. With prices on the rise it might still be a decent time (still under 1K per ETH) and it is a useful crypto both for holding and for investing in ICOs if that is something you are interested in (as many support ETH payments).
jakaKak

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

Is the time right to invest in ethereum or is it at a bad time? Huh

Now its a good time since ETH is still low compared to one month ago. I believe it will rise steadily and reach 2k$ in the next few months. Of course you should spread your investments around other crypto also to lower the risk.

BuGimen$

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:58:30 PM

There will be a growth of the BTC, will grow and ETC
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

Last year, 2017, was a boom for raising funds through the Initial Coin Offer.
Most of the projects that conducted fundraising in 2017, this year set themselves the goal to start.
Accordingly, we will observe increased attention to everything that is based on the blockbuster Ethereum.
Considering the aforesaid, I think that the investment in the efirium is very relevant. Cool
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350

💲

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

well, a LOT of new coins (tokens) are based on the ethereum network. That means that ,statistically speaking, ethereum has a big shot at being succesful, since it is required by a lot of new tokens. if they can succeed, ethereum will follow. my 2 cents

kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:01:20 PM

Its never a bad time to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. There is a long way to go and we might see another 3 or even 5x in the USD value of ethereum in another 2-4 months.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

I think that if you invest in the etherium, then now the moment is just the right one. I think that the etherium is a very good coin and investing in it is a good choice.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
RensVgb

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:32 PM

Still a good time to invest in Ethereum. I'm positive that the price will overcome its ATH on the next uptrend
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:03:48 PM

I also invested in ETH, I really think it is and excellent currency and will grow steadily. Might even overtake BTC!

Yes there are chances that ethreum might overtake bitcoin in couple of years but still long way to go in terms of adoption by normal users but the best thing to predict this statement becoming tire is the adoption of ethreum platform for new ICO's

Am I spamming? Report me!
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:04:51 PM

good point but it still belongs to bitcoin so it is not free from bitcoin and not have a specific trend..
So investing bitcoin seems similar with investing ethereum
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:05:31 PM

Yes, it is the right time to invest in ETH. The price now is far from the ATH and has the potential to go higher this year.
xanaxxx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:05:58 PM

I recommend you to go with other coins than eth. If you want to invest in smart contracts platform, nem should be your choice. They're due to implement some really cutting edge features, the whole network is much better than eth
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:36:43 PM

Is the time right to invest in ethereum or is it at a bad time? Huh

It would have been easier to answer in details if you would have mentioned the purpose of investment I mean if you are looking for short term then I would advise to go for any other coins but if you are looking for long term investment then ethreum will be the best choice ever you can make.

Am I spamming? Report me!
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

The growth of the market has just begun, so the time for buying Ethereum in my opinion is normal. If you want to expend a large amount, then maybe you need to spend half of your money. Because there is a high probability of a drop in value this week, because of the correction of the market. Then spend the second half of the money.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: