Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:58:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin predictions rise in what month ?  (Read 349 times)
dusharoo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

Everyone can predict the development of bitcoin from year to year, not difficult to predict, but it is difficult to predict is how long the bitcoin can be maintained.

Here is a new forecast of when Bitcoin prices will fall.  I will provide the key to the encryption once the period is over. https://www.facebook.com/simon.paige.3532/posts/123099178514003
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

my predict is bitcoin price will be increase on the next 2 months.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:08:08 AM

I think it should reach around 16 thousand plus by this month end if everything goes well it could go beyond that

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:44:27 AM

Predicting the price of Bitcoin requires a lot of study and time to make sure what you predicted is right. The value of cryptocurrency is still fluctuating and you cannot make sure that a value of one Cryptocurrency stays the same. From time to time, values can change and if you are willing to support specific platforms, maybe the price can stabilize for a long time. I think that Bitcoin will have a increase in price in the Middle Quarter of the Year 2018 and stabilize until the end.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:24:54 AM

Totally wrong if anyone can mention you a special month or time for bitcoin price rising. it is pumping and dumping with its own market sequence no one know when it will start rising graph yes more people are giving approximation of rising graph but that is not sure. And according to me it is just rising when demand of bitcoin in market is start rising.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:35:30 AM

You cannot predict the future of bitcoin by looking at the past year. However, looking at the BTC's current price now it's more likely the same last year. But, let's not first assume, bitcoin's price volatility is unpredictable.  Wink
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:50:12 AM

I see the history of bitcoin market in the last year of January to March has decreased and when the month of April and so on uphill rise drastically
but this is just my prediction

how do you think?
what month's forecast will rise

It is difficult to ascertain when crypto coins will increase with certainty, we can only to predict. The value of bitcoin depends on uncertain market demand.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:23:57 PM

Hi,

If you consider yearly trends... It is actually hard to tell. There is always a decrease in January and an increase in December.
Considering the other months, though, I'd say that the situation is more complex. Because the price is also affected by economic news and geopolitical situations...

So t is not so easy to guess a month! Wink

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

I see the history of bitcoin market in the last year of January to March has decreased and when the month of April and so on uphill rise drastically

how do you think?

No one could say when would bitcoin would show increase, the value is all dependent with the demand in tge market. In addition, whales wilk never mention when they are going to manipulate the value. Aside from the demand, bitcoin price us really in the hand of those who hold large volume of it.

Don't worry and keep looking at the price of bitcoin, try to keep in mind that you are holding for long term investment. Aa much aa you could and afford buy coibs, eventually you will see it growing.
michael shikany

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

I think the fifth month of this year will rise, because the most people did not disappointed  in the cryptocurrency market, only when everyone began to despair, that time is at the bottom of the price, So I think May was the beginning of a bull market.

Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:44:58 PM

how do you think?
The price of bitcoin is hard to predict, and no one knows how its price will change in the future. I want bitcoin to go up in the near future, so that I can get the benefit, but I think it's hard to do, and the recovery takes time, and it probably won't go up until may.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Totally wrong if anyone can mention you a special month or time for bitcoin price rising. it is pumping and dumping with its own market sequence no one know when it will start rising graph yes more people are giving approximation of rising graph but that is not sure. And according to me it is just rising when demand of bitcoin in market is start rising.

That's correct, all future predictions of bitcoin are speculations and no one can concretely provide evidence to that effect and so there is indeed no special month that is only known by a select few which bitcoin is going to rise again but then looking at this month of february i think it has improved significantly from the dump it suffered last month and even early this month and so hopefully things will turn around this month as many all over the world might start to believe again and invest in bitcoin.
khai29

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

If I'm not mistaken rise in July.
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:23:29 PM

Following the Trend from 2015-2018 we all can see that Bitcoin has fallen at the beginning  of the year and then rises again in  the third or the forth month,  that is  start rising in March or April. And every next year holds higher maximum value than the previous year.
It all depends on Supply-Demand ratio. The more the demand, the less the supply holds Higher value. The less the demand, the more the supply holds Lower Value.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

how do you think?
The price of bitcoin is hard to predict, and no one knows how its price will change in the future. I want bitcoin to go up in the near future, so that I can get the benefit, but I think it's hard to do, and the recovery takes time, and it probably won't go up until may.
Yes it's true, and no one did a right guess when it comes on predicting of a price of a bitcoin because bitcoin is like a stock exchange market where its value or price varies anytime based on the demand of people in the market. But of course we as a trader we always looking forward for a positive outlook for bitcoins future price.
kinzey

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

how do you think?

Bitcoin is really hard to predict. One day it will be record setting high and the next record breaking low. In just a span of hours or days. Btc price is very unpredictable no matter how expert you are no one can tell btc price can rise or fall

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
DannyHamiltom

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

how do you think?
No one knows the future of bitcoin and what we can do. I think the price of bitcoin has been in turmoil. It may stop the unrest in May and then start to rise, hoping my guess is right.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

According to many experts, 2018 is the boom year for bitcoin and altcoin. bitcoin prices may reach $ 50,000 in 2018. I hope this will be possible, and I will now hold the bitcoin. Today bitcoin prices have risen above $ 11,000. Bitcoin prices show that the bitcoin market is gradually recovering.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:42:22 PM

how do you think?
maybe your predictions have a point as well and it's the hope of investors in investing with bitcoin because I also believe all can happen and for predictions for sure its value no one can predict
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

From history I learned in May bitcoin started stable and June is the beginning of bitcoin will begin to rise and continue to rise until December.
hopefully my prediction is correct because according to the bitcoin cycle like that.
we can only pray that all goes well like last year.

Yes that is also my prediction based as well on the flow of the prices of bitcoin from previous years. Usually bitcoin decreases in the first quarter of the year and slowly gaining its price and bounce back on the last quarter of the year especially on december. So if you have bitcoin in your wallet just hodl and wait until it increases again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: