Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn from arts! (old topic name was : sMerit for art!)  (Read 6119 times)
Jdavid05

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:40 AM

Thanks for posting but i cannot give sMerit to a replica, posting the same content requires additional informations in order to recieve sMerit for it. I already stated it several times.
Im so sorry I am going to make videos soon and I will make more Picture that Awesome and Informative.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

The problem in this merit system is the merit count that you can send to others is very limited ( specially when you have a low rank account when the time merit system invented ). What if Sir theymos update this kind of merit system, atleast adding 1 merit everyday (sendable merit). Like my rank, I sent my merit to someone worth it, that's why I don't have smerit even I see a quality post while browsing here in bitcointalk.org.

Hoping that this message can caught the attention of the Admin theymos.

What do you think?

-------
Any way, I see a lot of good graphic art for merit system,so entertaining and fun. We don't need to be serious everytime and do what makes us happy. Life is short and don't mind the bad things happen. Move on and go forward to achieve this merit system. Good luck to everyone!
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:34:36 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

Hope you'll like it  Smiley

vejdemann

Activity: 350
Merit: 75

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

I really hate asking for this, but I think I'm one of those 'inbetweeners" that got hosed by the new merit system.  It was my last week before I had to get a Full Member, but it was not so, because the merits came here... After reading a bit about, I understand why the merit system exists, but now I have to generate 90+ merit to get a new status.
So, I raised 56 merits per last month, but it's not enough.
I'm a bounty hanter, I'm working with social media, including Facebook. And there are troubles with it last time. So I wrote the helped post for everyone who need it.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2855135
Thank you, for your attantion and if I will be selected for getting smerit)
Lunarics
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 34

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:51:56 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 05:46:57 PM by Lunarics

My new art  Grin Grin

snipie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:03:16 AM

Thanks for editing the video, +3 sMerit

Funny one even if i am not a believer of this theory but ok accepted, +1 sMerit

Since the rules clearly state that any art needs to be helpful for newbies, this one couldn't be accepted although it criticize the actual situation which will worsen over time since we are running over from sMerit (lost=shared more than the half for the moment), hope i am not wrong and that sources will be able to do this hard job.

Same comment as the previous one.

Im so sorry I am going to make videos soon and I will make more Picture that Awesome and Informative.
Welcome, just try to not make replicas

(Will be back soon)

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

Wonder know how signature campaign and bounties managers find time to manage many of it at the same time, i am just doing a tiny review and i spent every time 1 hour (average)...and i am tired too Tongue   

-snip-
What if Sir theymos update this kind of merit system, atleast adding 1 merit everyday (sendable merit). Like my rank, I sent my merit to someone worth it, that's why I don't have smerit even I see a quality post while browsing here in bitcointalk.org.
-------
Any way, I see a lot of good graphic art for merit system,so entertaining and fun. We don't need to be serious everytime and do what makes us happy. Life is short and don't mind the bad things happen. Move on and go forward to achieve this merit system. Good luck to everyone!
Will not happens, i am sure. An alternative could be a simple "like" button, for every 10 "likes" you can get 1 sMerit and since this could be abused, i think either we keep that function for high ranks (sr+ or even hero+) or just give a limited "likes" daily for example you can everyday give 2 "likes to other members which should not be cumulative.

Ok, attracting Goku fans might work, +1 sMerit /although i don't think that scammer should exists unless you would mention a red negative trust photo near it?

Trust me, i don't read long texts (i don't bother, don't have much time nor concentration). If you think that the content is good try to find the one that accepting to review it in services/meta sections and good luck.

o well, i will copy/paste my previous comment (Since the rules clearly state that any art needs to be helpful for newbies, this one couldn't be accepted although it criticize the actual situation...since we start seeing a merit black market trading somehow)

Any image containing mostly merit & activity will not be counted because i think we have enough of it for now.

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:36:49 PM
Merited by snipie (12)

Great +12 sMerit (10 sMerit for the video & additional +2 sMerit for the effort and the links in the text under the video) but i will hold it until you made some modifications :
1- 0:33 - 0:39 : if you didn't post anything, your activity will not increase. You need to make at least 1 post in order to get 28 activity if your posts is more than 28. I ask you to correct it at your manner (preferably if you didn't make any post it will not increase, if you make at least 1 post per period it could increase, example here we have 30 posts which is more than 28 so if we make 1 post it will increase by 14)
2- 1:33 (+/- few seconds from the two sides) : sMerit is only refilled monthly for merit sources, for the old users they received just 1 time some merit depending from what you said.
3- the video needs to stop at 3 :13 Grin
Like juster_me please make a new post for the new video (with a link to my comments here) and delete or edit the previous one.
Thanks you for giving another chance. Sorry Sir for giving wrong info. My bad that even me don't know the rules fully.
I'm also done Sir with the modifications and made the video's resolution higher.

YO Bitcointalk! Kindly watch this video I have made for new users.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6DZkUmSnHQ
Sorry took time time to post. Been working for this since this thread started.
Regards!

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

Maybe you can look this, I've just currently posting it today. Thanks for running a smerit like this😁.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3057216.msg31485073#msg31485073
snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

Thanks for editing the video Smiley.
+12 sMerit as promised.

Hi, i will repeat exactly what i said in my last post (Trust me, i don't read long texts (i don't bother, don't have much time nor concentration). If you think that the content is good try to find the one that accepting to review it in services/meta sections and good luck.)

Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:10:27 AM
Merited by Hazaki (3), JayJuanGee (1), snipie (1)

Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
Merited by hacekd (1)

I want to share a little info for starters who want to invest in bitcoin, hopefully useful
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2891

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:16:09 AM
Merited by snipie (1)

Here I tried to put some explanation for New Members how Bitcointalk forum sections are divided and some stats which I took it from home page.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:45:12 PM
Merited by snipie (3)

https://biteable.com/watch/bitcointalk-for-newbies-mcvxyz-1779741
Thank you for attention.
Alekseek

Activity: 553
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:11:11 PM
Merited by snipie (1)

I have the .PSD 716x1000px if you need

Mamaecrypto

Activity: 333
Merit: 215

www.mammycrypto.com Best Browser brave.com/mam025

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 05:35:29 PM
Merited by snipie (5)

I have an educative video but it is in portuguese. I plan to release more videos and my aim is to educate the people in Brazil about Bitcoin and Crypto in general. I am using very simple language so people who do not have basic edication can understand how to acquire, invest and hopefully profit with crypto. I also believe in the crypto culture and that fiat currency will ond day become obsolete so my goal is to spread the word about this fairly new technology to the people that need the most. Here goes tge preview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Eu46iMlc

juster_me

Activity: 36
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:14:58 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 12:16:13 AM by juster_me
Merited by snipie (3), play1ife (2)

Hello, I ve done my video about the blockchain
Here it is:

https://youtu.be/s_VgjZGyTWA

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

+1 sMerit, please no more merit image.

This isn't the spirit of the arts. It needs to contain information to help newbies.

I want to share a little info for starters who want to invest in bitcoin, hopefully useful
https://i.imgur.com/nB9t6Es.jpg
I do not accept ads for a specific service. Other members are free to judge your work.

+1 sMerit.

prefer citing bitfinex, bitstamp rather than etoro with its high fees. anyway +3 sMerit.

+1 sMerit as encouragement but i do not accept generally similar content.

+3 sMerit.

snipie (OP)
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:21:23 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 01:34:07 AM by snipie

I have an educative video but it is in portuguese. I plan to release more videos and my aim is to educate the people in Brazil about Bitcoin and Crypto in general. I am using very simple language so people who do not have basic edication can understand how to acquire, invest and hopefully profit with crypto. I also believe in the crypto culture and that fiat currency will ond day become obsolete so my goal is to spread the word about this fairly new technology to the people that need the most. Here goes tge preview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y3Eu46iMlc

Edit :
Ok I could understand a bit and the english sub helped me a little and here is what i think :
- Talking with others directly is a great method to attract people but i would like to keep it more professional (my opinion of course) : i mean direct and short messages.
For example : bitcoin created by satoshi, officially launched in 2009, there is many cryptos, bitcoin could be earned by mining or trading or even by faucets but it isn't profitable that much, you can buy it, famous exchanges are ...etc
- would suggest an english sub but since you have chosen a particular population it isn't required that much
Well good luck
+5 sMerit.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

I am not at home i cant draw for now but i try to create a cover photo for a comic related to bitcoin.
Hope i get some for the effort thank you.

Iposted it to this thread but i think the thread is not active.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3066415.msg31590277#msg31590277
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: