Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:35:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] OFFICIAL OMEGA | X11 POW/POS | MASTERNODE by the Community 🚀  (Read 27783 times)
matthew_smith

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:41:05 PM

thanks for the advice, this and a pool being perfected in a few days it will be complete and havra all the requirements, next announcement (smithpool) and if you'll please add the coin also there

greetings matthew smith

Thx matthew smith

hi, which miner i should use to mine omega coin?
i placed an order on crypto bridge but i would also like to mine some: Can you explain where to download the miner and how to configure it?
I just downloaded the wallet omegacoincore

just go to the page http://109.235.67.6/getting_started and choose the desired currency and put on the settings that you click on it
zhamp

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:56:09 AM

Wow, I thought this team was the fake one too. By the way, congratulation.
bitnod (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:47:46 AM

Wow, I thought this team was the fake one too. By the way, congratulation.

THx  Grin

[ANN] Update/new article
how to setup an omega masternode with linux vps
by Lucaslaraginie "Medium"
Finnedsgang

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

thanks for the advice, this and a pool being perfected in a few days it will be complete and havra all the requirements, next announcement (smithpool) and if you'll please add the coin also there

greetings matthew smith

Thx matthew smith

i placed an order on crypto bridge but i would also like to mine some: Can you explain where to download the miner and how to configure it?

just go to the page http://109.235.67.6/getting_started and choose the desired currency and put on the settings that you click on it

Thank you very much, but  i'm a noob, which miner should i use? sgminer is ok to mine with my little gpu rig? 5x 580 2x1070, 2x1080, 3x1080ti
momopeach

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:11:53 AM

I got here from MNO. Congrat dev for the hard fight to prove yourselves. Even I personally not interested in ASIC coin but Nice job anyway.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:05 AM

Hello.

I have a few questions.

1) when will be the actual roadmap and WP?
2) when will the project's social media pages?
3) when will the project team or its members be shown?

Hello active work by dev & other dev in parallel by the community
to increase growth, awareness & financial health of OMEGA

Each of your questions is important & will be treated in time..

for information we received yesterday the validation of MNO ( at last!. )
"72h delay - We will get listed soon."

stay tuned  Wink

Thanks, I will wait for further answers

Your Joking offcourse .. all these Questions should be answered in one breath .. If They Need to Think about it they are either Stalling or thinking up elaborate Lies.
These coins are being pumped out one or more a day by some team .. all exactly the same in their setup. I'm getting tired of repeating myself and retyping shit so here is a copy paste.

No Whitepaper No Roadmap No information about dev ..
This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet
3 start selling masternodes via Discord
4 get listed on one of 3 garbage exchanges(that I suspect they own or have very close ties to)
5 If they even have a roadmap anything significant on it If there even is anthing is many months/years after they will have abandoned the project ..
6 I suspect they will blame Me and other people that Post negatively about the project for its failure if they even bother to do that.
7 The main Feature of all these coins is that they have MASTERNODES!!! cloned from some other coin just having masternodes does NOT give your coin any value.. that takes HARD WORK that none of these coins have done .. but promise to do in the Future just give me money now .. GTFO.

Kinda liken it to a unlicensed plumber u get of craigs list that ask u via Email to just send the money first and he will come over in a month or so.. who would do that ??

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
matthew_smith

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:36:45 AM

greetings matthew smith

Thx matthew smith

Thank you very much, but  i'm a noob, which miner should i use? sgminer is ok to mine with my little gpu rig? 5x 580 2x1070, 2x1080, 3x1080ti

any plant with any miner is fine
bitnod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:52:05 PM

Hello.

I have a few questions.

stay tuned  Wink

Your Joking offcourse .. all these Questions should be answered in one breath .. If They Need to Think about it they are either Stalling or thinking up elaborate Lies.
These coins are being pumped out one or more a day by some team .. all exactly the same in their setup. I'm getting tired of repeating myself and retyping shit so here is a copy paste.

This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet
4 get listed on one of 3 garbage exchanges(that I suspect they own or have very close ties to)
5 If they even have a roadmap anything significant on it If there even is anthing is many months/years after they will have abandoned the project ..
6 I suspect they will blame Me and other people that Post negatively about the project for its failure if they even bother to do that.
7 The main Feature of all these coins is that they have MASTERNODES!!! cloned from some other coin just having masternodes does NOT give your coin any value.. that takes HARD WORK that none of these coins have done .. but promise to do in the Future just give me money now .. GTFO.

Kinda liken it to a unlicensed plumber u get of craigs list that ask u via Email to just send the money first and he will come over in a month or so.. who would do that ??

Hello,

you have the questions and answers apparently !!
why tired me to answer you !! you have time to lose. so why not look for a target !! right?

me too pretentious Legendary tired me

I am here for the present and future community ( I am one of them ), I help, advise & work on parallel projects related to OMEGA

you have questions. Open your eyes, search .. & contact the whole team via discord or telegrams

have a good day
you want some btc to learn courtesy
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

Hello.

I have a few questions.

stay tuned  Wink

This is their Mo ..
1  Premine
2 release mainnet

Hello,

you have the questions and answers apparently !!
why tired me to answer you !! you have time to lose. so why not look for a target !! right?

me too pretentious Legendary tired me

I am here for the present and future community ( I am one of them ), I help, advise & work on parallel projects related to OMEGA

you have questions. Open your eyes, search .. & contact the whole team via discord or telegrams

have a good day

so your here .. why not post the answers ?
and don't worry about my eyes they are wide open pal.

BTW its Cryptech asking the questions not me .. answer him.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
bitnod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

We are working on whitepapers
Roadmap is published on website
There are thousands of coins which didn't give any information about who they are, correct? Tell me who is bitcoin owner, where he lives, what he eats, and still people pay 12k USD$  for his coin.
1. 500,000 from 20bil (POW - pos unlimited)
2. first step of roadmap is basically implemented
3. ?
4. ? If we had our exchanges don't worry we wouldn't have any time to develop coins in this time (southxchange, crex and cb are not owned by us and the exchange owners can confirm that we paid the exact amount they asked us to pay)
5. ?
6. that's true, we blame them and we will blame always those who spread fud. This is one reason why price decreased the other one is those who sell cheap god knows for what reason they sell so cheap.
7. No idea what he means.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

There are thousands of coins which didn't give any information about who they are, correct? Tell me who is bitcoin owner, where he lives, what he eats, and still people pay 12k USD$  for his coin.
3. ?
4. ? If we had our exchanges don't worry we wouldn't have any time to develop coins in this time (southxchange, crex and cb are not owned by us and the exchange owners can confirm that we paid the exact amount they asked us to pay)
5. ?
6. that's true, we blame them and we will blame always those who spread fud. This is one reason why price decreased the other one is those who sell cheap god knows for what reason they sell so cheap.

Those aren't His question look to first post ... Answer those.

Your sick of Legendarys are u .. well at least I don't hide behind 100 of shill accounts and make a new account every other day to post garbage I have the ballz to own my posts.

1 Where is the Premine address That should be Publicly posted. and your Website sais 20 Million not Billion joker .. 2,5 % . and actually seems like first block had 580.000 not 500.000

2 That's not a roadmap that's a bunch of words with nothing behind it.

The incentive stage will see the launch of the Omega wallet. The purpose of this stage will be to incentivize aspiring masternode owners/operators to provide their services to the system.

We want to ensure that not only crypto investors but potential users of the system (both developers and consumers of developers' services) will be able to gain entry into the ecosystem via mining.

During this period we will also utilize project-held funds to ensure that the value proposition of operating a masternode remains attractive.

that's one 100% garbage and that's all that's on the books for 2018 on YOUR ROADMAP.  There is 0 reason for anyone to BUY your coins except for creation of masternodes.

3 I see Masternodes Running where did they come from u Gave them away ? where they all mined ? I see chunks of 1000 from the Premine Moving around.

4 We wouldnt have the time .. u said u are a community menber now you are part of the develpment team ? * look @ all the top roi coins on Masternodes.online they are all Exactly the same 1 page website .. anon devs premine.

5 See answer to 2

6 You can call it FUD all u like Show me something you and your "Team" have done or will actually do thats not stolen/cloned from another coin. We Allways blame them .. so its not your first rodeo is it .. interresting. you also write the same broken english most of the scammers do Im not saying my english is perfect by a long shot but its very typical.

7 No idea ? So you guys coded this coin from scratch ? well if thats true i take it all back .. but It Isnt true its just another clone ..  So point me to some of that Hard Work ... Show me something.

So we done or you u wanna keep playing ..

bitnod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:52:44 PM

3. ?
5. ?

Those aren't His question look to first post ... Answer those.

1- Your sick of Legendarys are u .. well at least I don't hide behind 100 of shill accounts and make a new account every other day to post garbage I have the ballz to own my posts.

1- not concerned ^^

So we done or you u wanna keep playing ..

if you have that to do...

bye

Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Dutch translation reserved!
BeachHillMiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

Another sh**coin going to $0 very fast. Sell as soon as possible. Maybe there are a few people who buy this coin that will make money. Probably not. Eventually these scammers will run out of suckers to buy up there masternodes.

This project obviously isn't going anywhere. There is 0% chance this coin makes it to 2019.

Hopefully these devs will get arrested some day and thrown in a nasty jail cell where they belong.

Scamming people, with no intent on actually building any project.
CryptTech
Copper Member

Activity: 328
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:28:31 PM

People, why are you so angry?
 Huh

AllCrypt.Tech - News Cryptocurrency | ✅ BattleHashes.Com - Multiplayer gambling on blockchain | Discussion Thread BH: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188527.0
Joyomony

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:29:48 PM

People, why are you so angry?
 Huh

Their monies are sinking obviously.
roskat

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

Someone bought the top haha
bitnod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

Dutch translation reserved!

Thx proposal but OK
bitnod (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:33:16 PM

stopped pollute with your fake account .. only the results counts & the work behind
the future will say so ^^
see you later
 Grin Grin Grin
KiparisD

Activity: 323

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

reserved for nothing
Maybe dark matter reservation needed??  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print