Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:34:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][GXX: REBORN:HXX] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only  (Read 44663 times)
legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:21:45 PM

There is 1.5btc paid for CEX.IO
Value 1500USD at the time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171724.msg18451773#msg18451773

So by your own admission, you paid half of what you've received in donation, but you didn't pay for Bittrex listing.

Most important question here is, why did you disappear without giving any notice in April, 2017 leaving investors with dead coin? And why should anyone believe that you won't do it again and dump the coin on investors?

Only way to gain trust now, and I think most will agree, is that you stopped being anonymous.
hexxodev_temp

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:30:53 PM

You keep talking to ghosts.
Conger

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

You keep talking to ghosts.

Can you refute the following post, please?

So by your own admission, you paid half of what you've received in donation, but you didn't pay for Bittrex listing.

Most important question here is, why did you disappear without giving any notice in April, 2017 leaving investors with dead coin? And why should anyone believe that you won't do it again and dump the coin on investors?

Only way to gain trust now, and I think most will agree, is that you stopped being anonymous.

Please, don't get me wrong. I'm eager to believe that hexxcoin isn't a scam coin.
But I have been burnt so many times in the past. And I don't want to believe that hexxcoin is the scam coin.
I cannot afford to lose more money.  Cry
hexxodev_temp

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:03:19 AM

Sorry, but not the man you seek for.

We are making a coin here, not playing with some pennies to FUD like Ned.
Conger

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

hexxodev_temp

Sorry, didn't get your answer.
Are you and the scammer developer the same person?
FreedomCoin

Activity: 675
Merit: 507

Freedom to choose

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:26:44 AM

I like the idea that its CPU only, but with the dev disappearing I would be worried about buying enough for a masternode.

shiki0 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 04:01:08 PM

I like the idea that its CPU only, but with the dev disappearing I would be worried about buying enough for a masternode.
HEXX team is not a one man band hexxpect us!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

what did you mean by the dev is disappearing ?
is the dev left this Hexx after hit about $3 in february

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
shiki0 (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

All devs are still on team!
hexxodev_temp

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:07 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 09:08:02 PM by hexxodev_temp

Rick/Lev and Ned Kelly focusing at all the possbile fud after they did fail to take hexxcoin.
We will continue as a team, not as a one man band.

I know it is hard for these guys to get kicked out of the team but hxx is no kindergarden.
Hexx will now continue with more professional team members.

You may heare more of new team when they choose to do so.

Our goal is to make Hexx bigger and stronger, not to waste time on chasing ghosts
blulion786

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

Rick/Lev and Ned Kelly focusing at all the possbile fud after they did fail to take hexxcoin.
We will continue as a team, not as a one man band.

I know it is hard for these guys to get kicked out of the team but hxx is no kindergarden.
Hexx will now continue with more professional team members.

You may here more of new team when they choose to do so.

Our goal is to make Hexx bigger and stronger, not to waste time on chasing ghosts

What can average Joe's like me do (other than hold coins) to help and improve this project? Also, is there an official telegram/ discord channel?
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:02:36 PM

Do you guys use medium for updates and weekly/monthly progress or use this tool in future? I just really like it and audience of it is quite broad.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:24:15 AM

All devs are still on team!

glad to know the dev still on team,,
and i hope the roadmap will be run completely in schedule

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

glad to know the dev still on team,,
and i hope the roadmap will be run completely in schedule

The Dev is the cornerstone of the team and the roadmap will be perfectly followed in time and you and me will be rewarded for believing in HEXX.
I understand it's painful for all of us to see the price fall down this way, even though the whole market is bearish atm and Bitcoin has lost 33% of it's value in the last three weeks..

BUT  if you think about it rationally, you will realise that what has happened was AWESOME for many reasons:

1- Hexx is no longer represented on Telegram by an abusive person who did zero marketing and used to hurl insults at new members and scare investors away like this:

The Admin on the Hexx Telegram is rude and unprofessional. Some people asking simple questions and he gets really defensive and tell them to suck a dick. Totally unnessary, do they not want new people to invest or what? 

2- We said goodbye to a whale who had 100k Hexx (yes, 100,000 coins!!) and who could have destroyed Hexx midway to the BitcoinZeroX fork at any time if he wanted to cash out and make easy money and now these coins are distributed over many hands so there is less fear of a massive sell out.

3- The doors have opened to new blood with fresh ideas to climb the ladder and join the team and bring new enthusiastic ways to promote Hexx.

4- We as team members have had the chance to make a meeting and talk to each other and introduce ourselves properly and now we are closer than ever

5- You get an excellent entry price (I'm jealous !!) to buy Hexx dirt cheap before the real marketing begins.

Looking for a good project to work on
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

2- We said goodbye to a whale who had 100k Hexx (yes, 100,000 coins!!) and who could have destroyed Hexx midway to the BitcoinZeroX fork at any time if he wanted to cash out and make easy money and now these coins are distributed over many hands so there is less fear of a massive sell out.

Great event by the way..
It`s always bad sign that this or that coin is holded/controlled by several people, holding vast majority.
Common sensed sharing among many holders is far healthier event.

I am January adopter of HEXX, strictly beleiving in it`s growth potential due to attractive supply & marketcap combination.
Even sold such monster coins like Stratis & PIVX to add Hexx..
I hope patience will be rewarded..
BTW, we are having good pricy evening. Smiley

If we break this 9298 satoshi sell wall tonight, 13,000 satoshi price is very near..
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

5- You get an excellent entry price (I'm jealous !!) to buy Hexx dirt cheap before the real marketing begins.

what did you mean with excellent entry price,, ?
did you mean the price of Hxx is cheap now ,,
and when the real marketing will be begins ?

shyniahashimoto

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:47:05 PM by shyniahashimoto

For such a coin with, a low supply, masternodes, GPU/ASIC resistant algo - CPU ONLY and zerocoin protocol, the current price is a Hexxcelent entry price. Hexx is way to undervalued and in my opinion very potential to go to at least 2 fugures.
nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Since the ANN of the community takeover was posted, Hexx was trading in the range of ($1.5 - $3)
But now you can get it for 50 cents!
That's because there was a whale who bought 100,00 coins at 40 cents then decided to dump so he brought the prices down again.

So if you're after setting up Xnodes, that would have costed you $3000-$6000 two weeks ago, but now you get it for $1000 only
Current ROI of an Xnode as we speak is 55% (but it will may go down as more people setup Xnodes)
i.e if you invest in 2000 HEXX and get an Xnode, one year from now you will have 3100 HEXX coins. (if ROI doesn't change)
i.e in a year you will have 3100 coins for the $1000 you pay now, with an average of 32 cents per HEXX!

But that't not all, because in Q3 2018 a fork with bitcoin will take place and you will get 1 BitcoinZeroX for every HEXX that you hold

so in a years time you will have 3100 Hexxcoins AND 3100 BitcoinZeroX coins for every $1000 you invest now

Dunno about you, but I would call that dirt cheap.
That's why the price of HEXX was going so high last month and if it were not for that whale dumping, it would have stayed the same.

Everyday 345 HEXX coins are mined and kept aside for development funds. This has been happening for about 3 weeks now
so dev funds now is around 7,000 HEXX and growing... These will be sold to pay for new exchange listings and for marketing.

But the team will have to wait for sometime before they can sell them, because HEXX now is so undervalued that it won't be worth it to sell them.
We need price to grow first before they can sell, but it will be happening in Q2 2018 as planned.

Looking for a good project to work on
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:10:41 PM

Since the ANN of the community takeover was posted, Hexx was trading in the range of ($1.5 - $3)
That's because there was a whale who bought 100,00 coins at 40 cents then decided to dump so he brought the prices down again.

So if you're after setting up Xnodes, that would have costed you $3000-$6000 two weeks ago, but now you get it for $1000 only
Current ROI of an Xnode as we speak is 55% (but it will may go down as more people setup Xnodes)
i.e if you invest in 2000 HEXX and get an Xnode, one year from now you will have 3100 HEXX coins. (if ROI doesn't change)
i.e in a year you will have 3100 coins for the $1000 you pay now, with an average of 32 cents per HEXX!

But that't not all, because in Q3 2018 a fork with bitcoin will take place and you will get 1 BitcoinZeroX for every HEXX that you hold

so in a years time you will have 3100 Hexxcoins AND 3100 BitcoinZeroX coins for every $1000 you invest now

That's why the price of HEXX was going so high last month and if it were not for that whale dumping, it would have stayed the same.

Everyday 345 HEXX coins are mined and kept aside for development funds. This has been happening for about 3 weeks now
so dev funds now is around 7,000 HEXX and growing... These will be sold to pay for new exchange listings and for marketing.

But the team will have to wait for sometime before they can sell them, because HEXX now is so undervalued that it won't be worth it to sell them.
We need price to grow first before they can sell, but it will be happening in Q2 2018 as planned.

everyone need to be patient with this project
a big project will never grow in instant movement such as pum and dump coins,
so, just trust to the dev team, let them focus to develop this coin  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

Great explanation by the way..
Main thing is that devs shouldn`t sell instantly all those accumulated coins for marketing, in order not to influence price hugely.
As for the rest, HEXX does really have potential of very very minimum of 5$, before Q3 or fork..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: