Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:51:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN][GXX: REBORN:HXX] Xnodes| Zero Protocol | Community Driven | CPU Only  (Read 44663 times)
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:45:54 AM

Anyone else getting "No block source available" with the new wallet version (4.0.3.6) despite having many connections (17 in my case)?

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
bittraffic

Activity: 2996
Merit: 615

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:28:52 PM

Cryptopia had distributed HEXX to its users and am fortunate to have 10 HEXX in my account. I don't know why they are giving it away but yes. I still have it. But I'm liking the fact that the price of this coin went this high when I just ignore the coin in my account. Interesting really cryptopia exchange is making me richer just by registering to it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

stonesourcery

Activity: 271
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:57:48 PM

when did they distribute Hexx ?
cgt99

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:05:13 PM

To all Xnode operators, kindly stay tuned for mandatory wallet upgrade. Stay up to date in discord to for the latest upgrade procedure to be rolled out soon.

The upgrade involves many patches and is mandatory for all the network, but we want to give a heads up to Xnode operators since they play a critical role in securing the network.

Hexxpect us!

Sure , and i also Hexxpect that you contact Yobit and make sure they also update this time.
All  coins are held hostage as it is now.

Another hostage network? That's how Yobit works and anyone depositing funds there should take that risk into account.

People need to learn it the hard way and the day will come where the logins of users don't work anymore and a few days later the website doesn't load anymore.

And the day will come when stupid fucks like yourself realize spreading FUD isnt so cool after all..
Do you have some inside info to share with us? Go ahead, if not GFY!
SetupMasternodes

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:41:21 AM

the team of www.setupmasternodes.com is looking at supporting HEXX shortly due to customer requests

keep up the good work HEXX team and community

We received another HEXX support request. How is everyone doing with their XNodes?

Setup Masternodes Thread is live here for one on one consultative support: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3213738
CoinsInTheCan

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:28:28 PM

Good news !!!

HEXX is added to Blocknet / BlockDX (Decentralized exchange & communication protocol between many different blockchains). You can trade and build dapps for your favorite coin.  Cool   Cool   Cool

(Full launch with Litewallet and beautiful gui is July 1st)  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.0
stonesourcery

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

I have downloaded the osx 64 wallet file from GitHub but cabn't fin the program I need to unzip it - any recomendation?

and are there other options? like a web wallet?

casualler

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:31:49 PM

hey guys,

i downloaded the latest wallet but it is syncing extremely slow... we are talking 1 week per day syncing... this doesn't look right... anobody any advice?
thanks
btcfan1000

Activity: 96

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

HEXX nice project
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

To all Xnode operators, kindly stay tuned for mandatory wallet upgrade. Stay up to date in discord to for the latest upgrade procedure to be rolled out soon.

The upgrade involves many patches and is mandatory for all the network, but we want to give a heads up to Xnode operators since they play a critical role in securing the network.

Hexxpect us!

Sure , and i also Hexxpect that you contact Yobit and make sure they also update this time.

Another hostage network? That's how Yobit works and anyone depositing funds there should take that risk into account.

People need to learn it the hard way and the day will come where the logins of users don't work anymore and a few days later the website doesn't load anymore.

And the day will come when stupid fucks like yourself realize spreading FUD isnt so cool after all..

No, I don't even have some outside info about them. Do you have to share anything about them except for the fact that you love to trade scammer penny stocks on Yobit? Little boy! Cheesy
stonesourcery

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

I came late to this coin and bought on Yobit before I found the issues discussed in the Telegram group,so I am just patching together the history now

to sumarize what I have read so far

so wallet is "under maintenance"  indefinitely - how long has that been the case?

someone was viewing the sell walls and reported that
there are 90,000 HEXX coins on Yobit exchange (compared to 30,000 on Cryptopia)
total circulating supply on CMC = 1,626,243 HXX

this means HEXX community coin holders are more invested on Yobit and have been trading/paying their fees there

Devs have been in heated discussions with Yobit about this - apparently on Twitter

Obviously we can't write off the coins on Yobit

I would suggest that you "catch more fly's with honey than you do vinegar "

I mean to resolve issues - the polite persistent person is more likely to get a response than a vitriolic attack

anyone have anything positive to add?

no FUD please

stonesourcery

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 07:28:05 AM by stonesourcery

I have downloaded the QT wallet but have AntiVirus program issues with Bitcoin Miners
stonesourcery

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:35 AM

I am exploring using the QT wallet for Mac OSX and have a question about the two default addresses for receiving payments (in anticipation of some day getting my tokens OFF Yobit) 

there is an ulabeled address AND a
request YoBit address

is there any explanation for this- for that matter a guide for using the QT wallet ?
shiki0 (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

I came late to this coin and bought on Yobit before I found the issues discussed in the Telegram group,so I am just patching together the history now

to sumarize what I have read so far

so wallet is "under maintenance"  indefinitely - how long has that been the case?

someone was viewing the sell walls and reported that
there are 90,000 HEXX coins on Yobit exchange (compared to 30,000 on Cryptopia)
total circulating supply on CMC = 1,626,243 HXX

this means HEXX community coin holders are more invested on Yobit and have been trading/paying their fees there

Devs have been in heated discussions with Yobit about this - apparently on Twitter

Obviously we can't write off the coins on Yobit

I would suggest that you "catch more fly's with honey than you do vinegar "

I mean to resolve issues - the polite persistent person is more likely to get a response than a vitriolic attack

anyone have anything positive to add?

no FUD please

Coins that are on sale do not represent all of the coins that are in one exchange.
Its all in the explorer:
Cryptopia -> https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hxx/wallet.dws?11265.htm
Yobit -> https://chainz.cryptoid.info/hxx/wallet.dws?600.htm

Yobit's wallet has had no withdraws since the start of March when we announced the first major update on wallets - they went to Maintenance.
shiki0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:06:30 PM

I have downloaded the QT wallet but have AntiVirus program issues with Bitcoin Miners
Cpuminer-opt is flagged as malware by Windows defender, you will need to put the miner .exe in a "safe directory" which can be set in the settings and run the miner from there
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:40:46 PM

today cant mine with chainsilo what going on?

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:57:53 PM

~
Hi dev,
I have found the ANN topic of HEXX today by chance.
After spending a couple of minutes to read more details about the project, I would like to join the project signature campaign.
Hence, I am a little bit curious about whether the campaign has been operated or ended.
Please give me more details about the campaign.
Highly appreciate your help.
Where did you read that HEXX has a signature campaign?
Source please..
cgt99

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

Hexxpect us!

No, I don't even have some outside info about them. Do you have to share anything about them except for the fact that you love to trade scammer penny stocks on Yobit? Little boy! Cheesy

BTC ETH LSK DCR LTC DASH EOS ETC and also HXX is scammer penny stocks? LOL wtf kid, are you new to crypto?
I think you need to catch up a bit, there´s plenty of threads here at btctalk, i suggest you start here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=help

Btw , welcome to ignore.
stonesourcery

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:17:53 AM

and here's an up & coming decentralized exchange with atomic swaps etc

To get us listed on this decentralized exchange https://altcoin.io/

Vote here https://altcoinexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/11156/hexx-hxx-bitcoin-zerox-fork-hxx-with-btc-bitcoin-core

check out this link to see all the cool features https://blog.altcoin.io/
shiki0 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

Has anyone in here tried to send any HEXX to your desktop wallet in the last 24 hours?

Some transactions did have some delay, but should be all cleared by now.
Join us on discord for any technical issues  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: