Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:14:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] VIO - The easiest way to send money to a Visa Card !  (Read 672 times)
TokensFund.io (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:08:26 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 06:27:22 AM by TokensFund.io

Token Sale BEGINS IN

How to participate: Vio Token Sale via Eidoo ICO Engine

Vio, will launch its VIO Token Sale on 19th February 2018, exclusively through the Eidoo ICO Engine (and Eidoo Wallet).

KYC Registrations now open via Eidoo ICO Engine!
https://icoengine.net/

ABOUT VIO

By exploiting mobile phones power and reducing cash needs as the starting and end point for peer-to-peer transactions, Vio wants to become the leading digital platform for remittances in the whole Africa. Vio will allow users to send and receive funds - domestically internationally - instantly, securely and for free, so remittance and transaction commissions will be reduced radically.

Vio has engaged with Visa over the past year and has obtained Visa Direct program approval for Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Cameroon. Expansion to the other 15 UBA African markets and additional Global markets post launch will occur on a priority basis, subject to Visa program approval (read the roadmap below).

Vio is a platform that allows users to send and receive funds instantly.

Vio developed a mobile app where you can fund with fiat currencies to be used to purchase VIO tokens. These VIO tokens can be exchanged from one user to another with no matter of the location. The only needed element to do so is a smartphone with an internet connection.

VIO tokens can be changed for fiat currencies within the app, and the user will have immediate liquidity on its VISA debit card. This is possible thanks to VISA direct that allows to validated counterparties to execute instant transactions to VISA cards.

Vio has a partnership with both VISA and UBA (United Bank for Africa) with 14 mln users globally.

VIO Token

VIO tokens allow users to execute transfers worldwide with very low fees.

Vio Digital LTD acts as a money changer between VIO and fiat currencies, so the user who needs to send money needs to load fiat currencies into the app, change them for VIO and makes the transaction. The receiver may decide to keep his VIO or sell them in exchange for fiat currency.

Vio platform doesn't charge any commission fee and doesn't impose a markup on the price when it sells or buys tokens to/from users. Vio revenues come from the sale of VIO token within the app. A commission of 2% is applied in the following cases:
- When the user deposits fiat currencies which is immediately converted into VIO token.
- When the VISA debit card is funded

Vio Prototype Demo

https://projects.invisionapp.com/m/share/qrdh7m8xs

Token Sale Terms

250M VIO tokens (25%) will be available for purchase in the token sale.
VIO tokens will go on sale at a rate of 8,000 VIO token per 1 ETH.
Therefore price of the token will be $0.10 per VIO token.*
The hard cap for the raise is $25 million* (or 31,250 ETH).
-No minimum or maximum contribution
Purchase methods accepted:
>via Eidoo Wallet (ETH)
*Assuming ETH price = $800

Additional Info

https://medium.com/@viome.io/how-to-participate-vio-token-sale-via-eidoo-ico-engine-74f129002eaa

Forbes article

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eidoo/2018/02/01/the-maturation-of-crypto-markets-into-2018/

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/
Neymar10

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:18:53 AM

This project will be very popular in Africa.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:25:37 AM

Yes, it is very good that at least someone thinks about people in these countries, thank the project
Neymar10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

Yes, it is very good that at least someone thinks about people in these countries, thank the project

I support, although the project will not work on our territory, but I really want to support him and participate in his bonus program
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

I support, although the project will not work on our territory, but I really want to support him and participate in his bonus program

I agree, we need to help such projects in development, because they alone will be difficult
Neymar10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:46:51 AM

I agree, we need to help such projects in development, because they alone will be difficult

I heard that now in these countries, huge oksportsy when transferring funds, this is horror
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:25 AM

I heard that now in these countries, huge oksportsy when transferring funds, this is horror

I also heard it, I agree, it's wrong to do this with people
Neymar10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:58:10 AM

They have so little earnings, and they still suffocate with a commission. Horror
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

They have so little earnings, and they still suffocate with a commission. Horror

Therefore, the project will save the budgets of many families. This certain success will be
Neymar10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:09:32 AM

Therefore, the project will save the budgets of many families. This certain success will be

I agree, I will actively monitor its activities
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:15:45 AM

I heard that this is one of the first projects in Africa, right?
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

I agree, I will actively monitor its activities

I will also read the news constantly, if necessary, even write on my own twitter about it, I think it can somehow help in development
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:27:13 AM

Yes, yes, also recently read an article about this, apparently in fact it's true
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:35:21 AM

Yes, yes, also recently read an article about this, apparently in fact it's true

If this is true, then the developers are good fellows that first came to the dany market
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

If this is true, then the developers are good fellows that first came to the dany market

Yes, this will undoubtedly cause success and profitability of the project
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

Moreover, the project aims to help people to save their money
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:53:11 AM

I agree, Africa now has very high interest rates, it's a horror
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

I was generally shocked when I found out what transfer commission there was
Seidr

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

People there live so poorly enough, and they are still being killed by banks, why ?!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

People there live so poorly enough, and they are still being killed by banks, why ?!

I do not know what is the point, it is a specificity of our modern world, unfortunately
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: