Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:01:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] VIO - The easiest way to send money to a Visa Card !  (Read 665 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

I heard that this is one of the first projects in Africa, right?

Yes, yes, also recently read an article about this, apparently in fact it's true

If this is true, then the developers are good fellows that first came to the dany market

Yes, this will undoubtedly cause success and profitability of the project

Moreover, the project aims to help people to save their money

I agree, Africa now has very high interest rates, it's a horror

I was generally shocked when I found out what transfer commission there was

People there live so poorly enough, and they are still being killed by banks, why ?!

I do not know what is the point, it is a specificity of our modern world, unfortunately

Yeah, very dark time now, it's good that there are similar projects. Not everything is lost
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

The sale of the tokens has already started or is not it? Who can answer this question to me?
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:49:06 PM

The sale of the tokens has already started or is not it? Who can answer this question to me?
Well, as far as I know, yes, it's already started.
As far as I know, the launch was on February 19th.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:57 PM

And where can I take part in this? How to invest in this project?
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:56:42 PM

Have you tried to look at the information on the website? I think this will help you find the answers to all your questions. Wink
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

Have you tried to look at the information on the website? I think this will help you find the answers to all your questions. Wink
Well, actually, yes, I checked the information on the site and there's nothing about how to invest in it. Usually there is some ETH address or something like that. But here I do not see anything like it. How to be in this situation? Sad
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:01:17 PM

Well, actually, yes, I checked the information on the site and there's nothing about how to invest in it. Usually there is some ETH address or something like that. But here I do not see anything like it. How to be in this situation? Sad
I checked the website and really there is no information about it, it's very strange. I'm also a little confused now.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

In case these transfers will only be using the VIO token? For if it supports other altcoin should I pay the network rate for the coin in which I want to transfer?
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

I checked the website and really there is no information about it, it's very strange. I'm also a little confused now.
Well, generally there is a detailed instruction on how to purchase tokens on the website, you can check it out. For this, you will need to download the applications and through it to purchase tokens.
Application? it is interesting. But what kind of registration do I need to go through and for what purpose?
spartanrules

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Well, generally there is a detailed instruction on how to purchase tokens on the website, you can check it out. For this, you will need to download the applications and through it to purchase tokens.
Application? it is interesting. But what kind of registration do I need to go through and for what purpose?
In order to pass KYC process.
Yes, this method is a little more complicated. but you get your tokens almost at the same moment, right after the purchase. Of course, the transaction should be checked and it will take about 5 minutes, but you get your tokens right after the purchase, it's very cool!
And I like it, thanks for the help. Now I know how to deal with this!
carnitastaco

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

In order to pass KYC process.
Yes, this method is a little more complicated. but you get your tokens almost at the same moment, right after the purchase. Of course, the transaction should be checked and it will take about 5 minutes, but you get your tokens right after the purchase, it's very cool!
Well, yes, I agree this is a significant advantage. I like this approach!
Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

This application is currently in beta testing. So as soon as the testing is over, the developers will release the version in the same way for iPhones.
IrReAr

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

Very interesting project, I like the idea of this. I wish good luck to all investors! Smiley
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:12:20 AM

Wow, the project is especially for the countries of Africa. This is very inessential
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

Wow, the project is especially for the countries of Africa. This is very inessential

Sogasen, this is actually very unusual)
Arabictranslators

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

Reserved Arabic Translations
Username: Arabictranslators
Language: Arabic
Ex work: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p5guT5pJtiFEHkP16RS9AXfXD6CMm32c/view?usp=sharing
Eth address: 0x566a7C8C92B0803D936eE7FFf25B856a610FcDD8
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:23:40 AM

When I first read the description - I did not understand what was the matter. And then I got acquainted with the situation in Africa ...
Neymar10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

When I first read the description - I did not understand what was the matter. And then I got acquainted with the situation in Africa ...

And what is there? And then I unfortunately did not do this
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:34:42 AM

There is a very large commission for remittances, several times more than in Europe
Neymar10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:43:36 AM

There is a very large commission for remittances, several times more than in Europe

Are you seriously? It's just awful. How do people live ...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: