Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:09:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] VIO - The easiest way to send money to a Visa Card !  (Read 668 times)
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

There are a lot of applications that work on the same system approximately, I'm very interested in how this application will withstand competition and how it will enter the market ?
The question here will be only what platform will run smoothly, without lags ,which will be easier to use and I think VIO is what you need.
I think in this application, the transfer of money will be carried out as quickly and easily as possible. Any user will be able to make transfers without going into the details of the application
VIO can hook the user with its simple and intuitive functionality ,what an ordinary user can immediately understand how to transfer money makes this application more accessible to the masses of people.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:52:04 PM

Very cool project, I'm very glad that there are projects that think about people

What are you talking about? How does this relate to the project? I do not understand

On the straight! Did you even read the description of the project?

Yes, I read and do not find a connection with pomoshchyu people, as you described it
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:53:19 PM

There are a lot of applications that work on the same system approximately, I'm very interested in how this application will withstand competition and how it will enter the market ?
The question here will be only what platform will run smoothly, without lags ,which will be easier to use and I think VIO is what you need.
I think in this application, the transfer of money will be carried out as quickly and easily as possible. Any user will be able to make transfers without going into the details of the application
VIO can hook the user with its simple and intuitive functionality ,what an ordinary user can immediately understand how to transfer money makes this application more accessible to the masses of people.
It is really not necessary to understand what and how it works ,just transfer the fiat money to via tokens and send these tokens to the recipient ,who in turn changes them to the fiat money with a visa.
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Very cool project, I'm very glad that there are projects that think about people

What are you talking about? How does this relate to the project? I do not understand

Yes, I read and do not find a connection with pomoshchyu people, as you described it

So, I do not understand, tell me, how did you understand the main idea of ​​the project?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

It is really not necessary to understand what and how it works ,just transfer the fiat money to via tokens and send these tokens to the recipient ,who in turn changes them to the fiat money with a visa.
The developers launch the application in the second quarter of 2018,which can not but rejoice,the project is developing, and soon we will see a fully functioning application.
okaypool

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:02:55 PM

The developers launch the application in the second quarter of 2018,which can not but rejoice,the project is developing, and soon we will see a fully functioning application.
Can't wait to see the app in ,I think it will be popular.Easy to use and fast trades is what makes VIO unique.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:05:01 PM

So, I do not understand, tell me, how did you understand the main idea of ​​the project?

The main idea is to reduce the commission for money transfers in Africa
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

Can't wait to see the app in ,I think it will be popular.Easy to use and fast trades is what makes VIO unique.
Based on the fact that the app is on the AppStore ,and using clever marketing I think will be a large number of users.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:09:55 PM

So, why do not you find a connection with people?
okaypool

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

Based on the fact that the app is on the AppStore ,and using clever marketing I think will be a large number of users.
Time will tell as startanet this Appendix and will find whether application in the masses. I think that VIO would be able to do it. The ease and speed of transactions, will undoubtedly attract the average user
Neymar10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

and what is the point of such direct help?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

The fact that there is a very sad financial situation and people have little money. If you reduce the large commission, then they will live a lot easier
Neymar10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

The fact that there is a very sad financial situation and people have little money. If you reduce the large commission, then they will live a lot easier

Indeed, I did not even think about it. Thank you so much
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:32 PM

I'm just shocked by the situation in Africa. How can this be?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

What are you talking about?
lordmick

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

The fact that there is a very large commission for remittances. It's just awful and inhuman.
Neymar10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:53:36 PM

The fact that there is a very large commission for remittances. It's just awful and inhuman.

Indeed, this is a nightmare
lordmick

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

How can this be done? !! People have too hard life circumstances, so they make a big commission banks!
Neymar10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

How can this be done? !! People have too hard life circumstances, so they make a big commission banks!

Therefore it is fine, when there are given projects which will be engaged in the given problem
lordmick

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:40:54 PM

Therefore it is fine, when there are given projects which will be engaged in the given problem

In this regard, yes, the development team - great fellows, that decided to tackle this topic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: