Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:33:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With Chinese New Year at our door, will the price rise?  (Read 299 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

As predicted by analysts, Bitcoin rates, as well as altcoins, are heavily influenced by the Asian Chinese New Year, so now that the Chinese New Year is over, we have It hoped that the exchange rate would rise again quickly. Market Cap has reached over $ 500bn, up about 10% from the previous week, a sign that the market is recovering!

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:02:40 AM

It will rise eventually, all alts will pump very soon. Last year  cycle pump was march to May. I don't believe the market is affected coz there's a lot of community worldwide. I look on this scenario that people are engaging in crypto everyday it's like there's a new born baby.
HP Guy

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:07:32 AM

It will rise eventually, all alts will pump very soon. Last year  cycle pump was march to May. I don't believe the market is affected coz there's a lot of community worldwide. I look on this scenario that people are engaging in crypto everyday it's like there's a new born baby.

hope you are right!
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

hope you are right!
Chinese New Year cannot affect the cryptocurrency market perhaps according to the experts Bitcoin recorded a price increase 9 percent rising from $10,030 to$10,850 and cryptocurrency market has reached $500 billion as most major crypto's including bitcoin.And to this Lunar New Year happen  the demand for the bitcoin spikes premium rates.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
saint_casanova

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:37:31 AM

Hello everyone!

So, with the new year of dog at our doorspetps, do you expect the price of all the coins to rise? Or at least the major ones? I have written some articles in the past month, where i was pointing out Chinese New Year coming up as one of the factors of the decline. The reason for that was, that Asian people will spent a lot of money in this time, so not really buying crypto, eventually going out from crypto for a while to have some FIAT for spendings and so on.

With the New Year here, we can see increae in the price already. I don't really think that this is a coincidence! What price do you expect now? How fast do you expect everything to rise?

I am expecting slower pace for BTC, which will be really good for the altcoins, as they can increase their ALT/BTC price, which in the end can increase their $ price much faster.
Maybe, for all I know, the Chinese still have very superstitious believe in many things. For example, they buy gold in the new year for good luck from Wealth God. BTC could be a new kind of 'gold' investment in Chinese's way of thinking so we could expect a little increase.
Hellobx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

For now, during the Chinese New Year, the Chinese New Year bitcoin has had a good rise, and today when the Spring Festival is over, is Bitcoin starting to fall again? Is it really China that has affected the entire cryptocurrency market?

Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:14:44 AM

The correction is not ended yet, I think, we will see a downtrend on market some more time. In my opinion influence of Chinese New Year influence is not so big.
sjbi

Activity: 770

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:26:16 AM

I do not think that Chinese New Year has entirely affected the rising and fall of the price of cryptocurrency. The Chinese New Year maybe one of the factors that were pushing price of cryptocurrencies down. But one thing is true that regulatory measures are major factors that are affecting the market right away. But ultimately regulations will stabilize the market. Good luck.

Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:47:48 AM

Hello everyone!
What price do you expect now?
How fast do you expect everything to rise?
I am expecting slower pace for BTC, which will be really good for the altcoins, as they can increase their ALT/BTC price, which in the end can increase their $ price much faster.
I predict either Bitcoin or Altcoin especially top 30 cmc will experience a significant increase this year, we'll see the middle of the first month.
Vektrum

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

Whether this is due to the Chinese New Year or simply to the seasonal drop in the rate of the Crypto currency, however we see that after the Chinese new year, bitcoin already has a price of over 11,000 dollars. It may be that here several factors are triggered again, including the cessation of the appearance of negative information about the crypto currency.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:55:37 PM

Hello everyone!

So, with the new year of dog at our doorspetps, do you expect the price of all the coins to rise? Or at least the major ones? I have written some articles in the past month, where i was pointing out Chinese New Year coming up as one of the factors of the decline. The reason for that was, that Asian people will spent a lot of money in this time, so not really buying crypto, eventually going out from crypto for a while to have some FIAT for spendings and so on.

With the New Year here, we can see increae in the price already. I don't really think that this is a coincidence! What price do you expect now? How fast do you expect everything to rise?

I think that after the Chinese new year, the market will finally show good growth. I'm looking forward when it will be possible to make a profit after such a deep correction.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: