Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading FOREX or Crypto?  (Read 1730 times)
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

Actually there is bigger size of opportunity in cryptocurrency market, we all know that the price of cryptocurrency is extreemely fuctuating. Also so crypto coin or token also provide extra income, like this https://dimensions.network/en/calculator . If we have this token then we can get pasive income from it as well. The ICO is live now, till 24 february. See, trading crypto is better than Forex. Even we can start trading crypto with only small amount of capital.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

If your chief complaint is market manipulation, you will have that problem in cryptocurrency too. Many whales and traders try to do that in crypto too.

But yes, I do believe that crypto can be more profitable than forex. Only don't go big until you have become more experienced. Invest only what you can totally lose (at least in the first months).
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

As far as I know,  trading in forex is really hard I still not see a person or people who become successful through that maybe there are some and this is big achievement to them. But for your information we don't know who controls btc since as far as I know no one controls the price since it is being decentralized coin. And if you really want to trade in crypto yes this is really profitable.
Webberson

Activity: 588
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

As far as trading is concern, on one can actually predict the market, as it has so many factors affecting it. Forex and crypto are quite distinct when it comes to volatility. But for me, i think trading crypto is kind of better because for now it deals with more of holding.

cryptotricks

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

Both. Crypto is highly volatile and the fundamentals for the both is different.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

As per my knowldge, crypto is more unpredictable than Forex. But you can mitigate the risk by doing research on project. And also crypto is more probitable than the Forex. So good luck with future trading.
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

If you don't do well in forex I don't think you will do well in crypto as well. The crypto markets can be a lot more manipulated by whales than the forex market in my opinion. Simply because crypto has less liquidity, so it's easier to block the price, or attempt to move it in some direction.
I don't really agree that technical analysis don't work in these markets, because that's what I try to do when I trade them. The signals and indicators I follow give me clues and I try to act accordingly to minimize my losses and maximize my profits. I don't win much because my stakes are low, but I do have decent percentages on my trades, so I'm doing fine. I will keep increasing my bankroll this way, and then I will decide if I will try to do it for real with larger amounts.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:09:19 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 02:29:09 AM by bitcoin31

If Im choose I will choose trading cryptocurrenct because it's easy than forex.  Even they have a lot of people thousadns of dollara everymonth they have also traders a lot of profit from trader.  I tried to do forex last few years ago but it is not worth it because I did not understand how forex works even I read a lot of information.  While in trading even your first day you can understand a little or step by step and easy to get.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

I need some help.

I trade forex using Bitcoin on the website I have in my signature. Maybe it's manipulated but I think you can still earn good money if you are wise enough...Regarding crypto, it can be manipulated as well. Maybe any kind of market has some degree of manipulation. There are whales, pump and dump groups, etc. so both markets are risky.
Dujeff3300

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

I need some help.

Both market is unpredictable or even in stock market. I think you need to understand first that there are no predictable market, that's because if it does then everybody would be rich. Let's say those markets are manipulated you can still be profitable if you are clever enough to do your own tactics. The price of BTC are dependent on the supply and demand of the coins.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:24:33 PM

For new traders crypto is better because forex requires alot of analysis before investing and the profit margin is too low. You need high amount of money to make some decent gains. If you are already trading in Crypto and thinking of forex then let me tell you there is no X times returns possible. You must settle for 1 or 2% returns sometimes.

Blah blah
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:34:29 PM

For new traders crypto is better because forex requires alot of analysis before investing and the profit margin is too low. You need high amount of money to make some decent gains. If you are already trading in Crypto and thinking of forex then let me tell you there is no X times returns possible. You must settle for 1 or 2% returns sometimes.
Crypto is much broader and way easy to understand, since there are no seminars needed just studying it on our own and with the help of forum we can easily choose among alts that are essential in our needs. Moreoften crypto is the future money, investors were moving in it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

I need some help.

Even you switch to crypto it is still unpredictable same as Forex. But the good thing in crypto was it is decentralized while in Forex is not. Aside from that ther is no requirements to be needed if you want to do some trade in crypto unlike in Forex if I am not mistaken you need to have a checking account before you begin to trade.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

I need some help.

Even you switch to crypto it is still unpredictable same as Forex. But the good thing in crypto was it is decentralized while in Forex is not. Aside from that ther is no requirements to be needed if you want to do some trade in crypto unlike in Forex if I am not mistaken you need to have a checking account before you begin to trade.

This is the good thing about crypto which it cant easily be manipulated since its decentralized. Market moves is on community itself unlike forex on where bankers or organizations which do have full control of entire market and only small traders don't really stand a chance. Might have the same situation on crypto when it comes to movements and volatility but when it regards to manipulation risk then forex do have it.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:47:24 PM

I need some help.

As you are not a profitable Forex trader, I suggest you to stay away or start very low on trading crypto.

Crypto trading is more unpredictable than Forex market, require different skills and 24/7 determination because there is no weekend break.

nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

Bitcoin or crypto trading is unpredictable too however since it is still new, you can still jump into the bandwagon and learn a few things to be a better trader. You also need technical and fundamental analysis with crypto trading if one must know but compared to Forex trading, the currencies that are there are mostly stable unlike in crypto trading it is not.
Icch

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

Because its a unregulated market a lot of people can have Control of it. Exchanges, whales, Pump and dump groups, newsfeeds and more.
But in my opinion as a hodl trader you will make decent Profit, because at the moment almost all coins going up over a longer period of time, because you can short/sell order just a few choosen coins. So this market is build to grow.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

I need some help.

If Forex is never been profitable then i wont see any successful forex traders as of now but still there are some who become able to be profitable on forex and i admit its really a complicated thing fundamentals together with technical analysis is really needed but if you do quit on forex and switch to crypto i wont guarantee that you would really be profitable also into it yet if we do talk about price movements i would say crypto is more unpredictable than on forex.

I don't have a experience in forex but I am trading in Crytocurrencies market for almost a year. A friend of sister is a forex trader and he said to me that forex trading is better than crypto trading, based on what I've observed on him, it is very technical (he is reading a lot of books about trading stocks) and O don't know if the methods are working but I don't have time for that that's why I don't do forex. And trading stocks has been here long before crytocurrencies so I don't know why people are not making it their job if it is really profitable. I know a lot of people who became rich in crypto but not in forex. It is still unclear to me what is much harder than the two. I'm hoping that there are some forex trader that will enlighten us here.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

I need some help.

All markets are controlled by big entities in the case of crypto whales are massive compared to the whales in forex, this can be good or bad, if you happen to move in the direction the whale moves you will get huge profits without really trying also governments still have an influence since they can use the media to spread lies about cryptocurrencies and crash the market that way.
tahu takwa

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

before I trade crypto, I do forex trading. after I tried both, I decided to choose crypto. because (I think) crypto has a very high security compared to forex
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: