Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading FOREX or Crypto?  (Read 1736 times)
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

before I trade crypto, I do forex trading. after I tried both, I decided to choose crypto. because (I think) crypto has a very high security compared to forex

We deadly cannot compare the Forex with the crypto trading. I can say crypto trading is 10 times better than forex. You will not find the profit in a forex trading at all but the earning in crypto trading will works better. I have seen a people use to trade and made more than 1 million USD on trading platform alone.
Choose the right coin and invest on bitrex trading. I am sure you make more money in that than any crypto investment.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:12:40 PM

before I trade crypto, I do forex trading. after I tried both, I decided to choose crypto. because (I think) crypto has a very high security compared to forex

I also did the same like you. LOL. It's really hard to find out a successful FOREX trader but there are a lot of successful crypto trader can earn a lot of money everyday. I feel like it's really difficult to earn money from FOREX trading or maybe it's just a scam one. After all IMO trading crypto is totally better than FOREX trading Smiley)

gnerro2

Activity: 294

illustrator

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:21:29 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

in fact as u know .. as decentralized network... the owner is the "entire network".. but maybe in fact.. mining farms (the big parts are located in china) technical can control it (but its not s real universal and absolute control)

#@@     #@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@         %@@@@@@@@           
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       *@@@     /@@*         
            #@@@@@@@@@@   /@@@@@@@   @@%       @@@       @@@       @@@         
            #@@     #@@   /@@*       @@%       @@@       #@@*      @@%         
            #@@     #@@   /@@&&&&&   @@@&&&&&  @@@&&&&&&  #@@@&#%@@@&
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:44:33 PM

You can not compare both things because they are very different from each other.

Forex is just for CURRENCIES, not for cryptos.

And yes, there are some brokers who accept cryptos but that is not FOREX at all..

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:11:33 AM

Simply thing to say.. with Forex you can gain if a determinate alt value go up or if go down (It depends in wich One direction you bet) but you dont own these cryptos..  you're Just betting on his swings.

buenaobra

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:33:32 AM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

I also trade forex as well crypto and both have their own volatility; actually both are very volatile. I found that technical analysis works for both markets. If you did not find success in forex, i suggest you do some troubleshooting first as it maybe your trading skills that need honing. Psychology also plays a big part as well as money management. Crypto trading is no different monster in my opinion so be prepared. If you lost money in forex, there's a big chance you'll also lose here in crypto unless you do some major changes in your trading. Changing the market where you trade is not the solution though.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:59:30 AM

Bitcoin is more unstable because the price is determined by demand from the market instead of the government or the bank, so many say that crypto is very volatile, I used to learn forex and it is very difficult does not mean you leave forex and switch to crypto can get profit because from that I experienced it almost same.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rommelzkie (OP)

Merit: 125

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:01:18 AM

thank you guys for all the response. I just started to trade on crypto using the binance exchange and the result is far very good rather than trading on forex. I will stay at crypto trading as of the moment because i can sense that it is more decentralized and predictable rather than forex.

The good thing on bitcoin or any crypto is that we can see if the whales are already moving because of the public ledger blockchain transactions (https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7y1k3l/anonymous_trader_buys_400_million_in_bitcoin/). In forex, we dont know when are the banks starts to dump their money and market makers starts to move.

Thank you for all reply. i appreciate it. ill stick to crypto and still do some forex trading but in a very low margin.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

As I know and from my experience, crypto is harder to trade than stock, it is way more unpredictable than stock, the one that control the crypto currencies price is the market, if you are playing with small alt coins then it can be control by the whale, one of the dangerous thing about crypto is, it doesn't has any safe net, once it fall then it will fall to the pit
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:35:54 AM

I need some help.

Before I know about cypto trading I'm also doing the forex trading. But gradually I've reduced the trading on forex because of crypto trading more profitable for me. Forex trading seems to me more difficult and the price is difficult prediction.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:39:06 AM

It is better of course the crypt, unless of course without a shoulder, if with the shoulder, then I think there is nothing to do, visas of any drawdown can be obtained using the strategy of holding
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

I was try both and in my opinion more easy to gain profit from crypto trading because we can make profit by just make investment in long term and without any margin call. I hasbeen about 2 years in forex trading but hard for me to reach consistent profit, and when i move to crypto trading i can make some profit.

gnerro2

illustrator

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

Amyway there are some projects about linking forex trading linking crypto owning.. one of them is nami.trade.. live ico at the moment

Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

Forex have a little movement and you need a lot of money for you to feel the profit.
I would rather go with crypto and invest with a good ICO starting company.
It might be riskier than forex but then again if it fluctuates hard a 100 dollar could end up in a thousand with some investor coming in.
I have seen it happen that is why I am choosing it way better than being in forex.
samtarly

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Might as well give you an idea that trading cryptocurrency is unpredictable as well, many analysis are thrown everywhere but not a single person could give an accurate one or his/her prediction doesn't happens all the time. Cryptocurrencies are a lot volatile compared to equity securities so i think that what makes it more profitable than equity market and besides there are a lot of coins that pumps a lot of times like 1000% and above in the past.

kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

i prepare trading in crypto than to forex, i know why easy to understand and to earn into crypto than to forex for me.
actually herein trading discussion i got more information and tips i got to my daily trading job. reading and researching what is the best coins goes pump potential for the day.
but i'm also a member of crypto trading group which i got also an additional tips and signal from them but i need to monitor the movement of altcoins from time to time before i buy coins to avoid hang stock and loses.

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:16:43 AM

I need some help.

No one knows but we can speculate it by the news coming out and who enters the cryptocurrency. Forex is much harder than crypto but the volatility and profit there was too big. Its almost the same in technical analysis but in fundamental i don't know. I can say that forex is better if you can trade well and same it in crypto its on your own skills.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

I need some help.

No one knows but we can speculate it by the news coming out and who enters the cryptocurrency. Forex is much harder than crypto but the volatility and profit there was too big. Its almost the same in technical analysis but in fundamental i don't know. I can say that forex is better if you can trade well and same it in crypto its on your own skills.
I prefer crypto trading, we just need to be updates on its progress and it's project, if you have skills already in forex, it will be much easier to you to adopt the crypto trading and many investors are thinkong of shifting into it. BTW you can earn a lot of profit daily on day trading.
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
Merited by crptotrader007 (1)

I need some help.

Trading forex has its own merits and demerits.Everything that you have mention in your post is right and one more thing that I would like to add is the amount of return is also less and this are all demerits but the biggest merit of forex is the security that it brings with it,the chance of getting cheat is less.Now if we compare it to crypto,crypto definitely has great return potential and has variety too.You can definitely can get an idea of market through the past trends analysis.The problem of security is also improving and things are getting better in all aspects such as Exchanges, Volatility etc.So I would recommend you to try your luck in crypto trading.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Adrin

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:32 AM

I am also Forex trader and Crypto trader, Forex and Crypto both are different type of trading I work with Forex trading around 3 years after that when I know crypto currency trading then I am started Crypto to trading. I think crypto currency trading still now best because I am also earn with crypto currency trading a huge amount of money so I feel crypto currency trading is best for whole person who understand that Crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: