Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:32:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading FOREX or Crypto?  (Read 1730 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:09 PM

Well crypto is unpredictable too. When bitcoin pumps the altcoins dumps, when bitcoin dumps the altcoin dumps too in what I see in the past few months.
But you can surely gain double or more here than in forex.
If he can use bitcoin to trade other coins, then I am sure he will do just fine. Bitcoin is like the master in this scenario and like you said, it seems the only time altcoins always have their good time is whenever bitcoin is consolidating. It is how the market as always been and there is nothing anyone can do about it, but the most important thing is to understand the market and be ready to play with it.

If OP could not use TA and FA to trade Forex, then he should not even try considering cryptocurrency because he will needs that a lot here. Crypto trading is fun though and he will be earning a lot even more than Forex. However, there is a possibility that he is getting it all wrong in his analysis, but since he said he already has the knowledge, he can give it a try and see how it leads him. However, he should trade carefully and understand all he needs to know about this market.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:49:40 PM

Well crypto is unpredictable too. When bitcoin pumps the altcoins dumps, when bitcoin dumps the altcoin dumps too in what I see in the past few months.
But you can surely gain double or more here than in forex.
the dump of altcoin at the pump and dump of bitcoin is still a challenge I cant understand. The fiat conversion  of bitcoin makes its exchange also health. Every coin holder will still like to hodll bitcoin irrespective of their altcoin portfolio

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:51:12 PM

Forex seems too risky if you are telling that it hasn't been profitable for you quit it , its better to not continue it and try something else
Trading is also not easy at all you can suffer profit here but the idea is move on if you don't make profit from forex try something else don't keep continuing thinking you would get a profit one day it won't happen
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:06:11 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

Unpredictable? i don't think so. Everything will be fine if you have knowledge of technical and fundamental analysis and of course with good money management.
Some people fail because they don't have a good analysis and never know about risk and money management. They put a high leverage to get high profits but actually it's wrong.
Never use high leverage because it's will give you high risks and loses too fast.

Its not easy to find good informations in crypto, that's why analysing the market can lead to making a big mistakes. That is visible in times of when bitcoin is dropping due panic selling, people analyse market on fud  news.
Fundamental and technical side is better, but that doesn't mean that people will embrace it, every project needs to have community, strong one behind everything, strong supporters are the key of the success. Bitcoin price can be manipulated, who have enough bitcoins or money can make supply or demand to go up, where to find information that someone will sell a lot or buy a lot? Some informations cant be found, you need to use your feeling in deciding what will you do, its similar like forex but again a lot different, I like crypto market more.

Thats the point, we knows crypto is more unpredictable than forex because just a little information about crypto and bitcoin. I think forex has more information like schedule about conference, central bank statement, governor speak and much more information.
Because of that i don't agree about forex is very unpredictable. I think crypto more unpredictable.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:45:47 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

No one control bitcoin price because who can do that? Government doesn't have any rules to control bitcoin, accept yes manipulation no. Whales need big money to control, even they are billionaire the money will not enough. Big whales only people with speculation, most of them replace their money follow news. No news no profit for them. Nothing to worry who control bitcoin price, just start your bitcoin trading and good luck with you.   
Whales are usually in groups anyway and I would not consider saying they do not have the money to control. I may be wrong, but most times, they know how to play with the chat emotions and where they get their money from is by trying to get some FOMO action into the market with the help of media, and trying to play with the chats. However, anyone who can understand the market generally should be able to thread carefully and utilize this to their own advantage. We still have a lot of unprofessional traders in the crypto market, so I am not surprised.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

I'm not expert at trading in forex or crypto but one thing for sure that we do is make a research and buy at deep. We can't control the markets, only group of whales joining together to control the market that has lots of money out there. Observe the flow of it and you're good to go.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

crypto is better becuase with high risk comes great profits which we dont see in forex
You can still get huge profits in forex you just need to use leverage the problem as you may guess is that the more leverage you use the easier it is to go bankrupt since the market only needs to go in the direction you do not want for some time in order to force you to close your position and lose all the money you have invested in forex until that moment.
Scallywag

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:33:47 AM

forex is pretty much locked down by professional traders , so there are not many chances to make money. crypto should be easier in theory because it has more volatility. the easiest way is to trade on low marketcap coins .
yanxuanyunshan4

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:42:53 AM

All trading investments have their own risks, which, in my view, are safer in encrypted transactions, as almost all of the top 10 encryption firms have been on the rise in the long term.

Encrypted currencies are easier to trade and make some profits. Foreign exchange markets are complex for newcomers.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:51:40 AM

It his highly dependent on your part. If you don't want a high liquidation of assets go for forex but I am telling you, profit taking for those kind of things might become so hard. It'll take a year. But high liquidation in crypto gives you big profits but a real risk is included.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:12:37 AM

Trading forex and cryptos are different ball games, the volatility in trading cryptos is higher than that of forex hence scalping in cryptos will result to many losses, it is rather advisable to plan towards having a long term trading system.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:57:51 AM

forex is pretty much locked down by professional traders , so there are not many chances to make money. crypto should be easier in theory because it has more volatility. the easiest way is to trade on low marketcap coins .
Yes at least on cryptos coins trading, we can hold position to be investors for long time investment when we make wrong prediction of the price, on trading forex we can not do that, we must do stop lost which mean our money is losing. So trading alternative coins is better than trading forex, at least in my personal opinions and experience when trading alternative coins be compared by trading forex.
travelgear17

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:44:33 AM

Shorting is where you are betting on an asset to drop in value and is a useful tool within markets to measure sentiment. The main issue with shorting Crypto is that you are shorting a highly volatile market which is on a two-year bull run. You are trading against the market sentiment.
The other issue with shorting in a bull market it takes you back to being a day trader as you have to track prices closely. And I don’t recommend day trading.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Whales controls the market but the difference between forex and crypto is you won't lose your money if you would not sell unlike on forex within a minutes there are possibilities you lose and markets are unpredictable.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:30:39 AM

I prefer doing crypto trading because no word  for margin call , and although we are in floating minus but by wait patiently the market still has chance to going up. Just trade in good fundamental coin like Ethereum, Bitcoin ,Dash, NEO will be more safe.

300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

As a forex trader I will confidently tell you forex can give you huge money more than crypto.  But the drawback is,  once you make a failed position and it liquidates in forex your invested is gone. Forex is the same as trading crypto with margin.

Google (http://www.google.com)
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:52:04 AM

Well, if you complain that forex is unpredictable, then you'll find cryptomarket completely crazy!  Cheesy
Forex market is very stable, there are a lot of services that provide the right news, and with good technical skills you can achieve a good success.
In crypto, the movement are so unpredictable that sometimes it's just gambling.

I need some help.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Ashe-J

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:21:12 PM

You are so me, Mr. rommelzkie .. i was a forex and options trader for 2.5 years and yeah its unpredictable .. sometimes a "20days hard working gains" can go on a single bad trade & i was not comfortable with that .. then here im i on crypto now and im loving it actually.
mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

I need some help.

According to your case controller of the price is not important for you anyway if I knew I could tell it in here but of course I or anyone doesn't know that.
According to the predictability of the crypto; believe me Forex is more predictive than bitcoin or other coins so if the issue is having an unpredictive nature than don't start to exchange in crypto.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

both are unpredictable. in my opinion, cryptocurrency trading is better than forex. at least, there is no margin call on cryptocurrency trading. you can hold your asset as long as you can. no one can control the price, it is pure supply and demand, buy and sell. however, I think the FUD and FOMO on cryptocurrency trading is higher than Forex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: