Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading FOREX or Crypto?  (Read 1730 times)
10000cr

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

i have
        some exprience in forex and crypto trading but
i think crypto market is more then better forex market
i want more knowldge in crypto
                                please help anyone..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

Trading Forex is a very good investment channel and it is very stable for a long time, but now the Forex market is in a downturn period so investing in Forex will not get much profit as before. Everything has its own pros and cons and that it also depends on the person himself like in which thing he is more interested
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:32:09 AM

I have never experienced forex but i have heard much about it that it us much more risky than crypo. Right now my plan is that i will try doing crypto for it is now the main thing now, just look at the prices and the various increase in its prices. Wherein oneday you'll invest on it and the next day you gain profit right away. And besides bitcoin is starting to rise back up again and its a better idea to do crypto.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:09:44 AM

Actually, for experienced traders crypto allows bigger profits, but - of course - it expose you to bigger losses.
Forex is much more stable, and the market is less sensible to daily declarations from politicians.
I advice to make experience in forex before to start in crypto, at least to understand the basic rules of the game.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

crypto trading also required skill and don't start something related to money without skill because crypto trading is more risky rather than Forex trading especially if you have not experience for crypto trading and you're already experience for Forex trading and why not just continue it
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:26:33 PM

Actually, for experienced traders crypto allows bigger profits, but - of course - it expose you to bigger losses.
Forex is much more stable, and the market is less sensible to daily declarations from politicians.
I advice to make experience in forex before to start in crypto, at least to understand the basic rules of the game.
I would choose to invest in crypto because it offers higher returns despite the risk involved. Because the FOREX market has been around for a long time, most of the assets have been stable so the returns to investors are small. So I would choose the cryptocurrency market to invest in this time and years later.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

Forex uses national currencies for exchange and forex rates are low if you do not use margin. Crypto has a very low trading volume and when you use a large amount of money to buy, the value of profit can be up to 10 - 100 times in a short time.
I think cryptocurrency are more unstable because the price is determined by demand from the market instead of the government or the bank, so many say that crypto is very volatile, I used to learn forex and it is very difficult does not mean you leave forex and switch to crypto can get profit because from that I experienced it almost same.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:29:46 PM

Dude, if you think crypto is decentralized, yes that is true.  If you think its better and unmanipulated,  then you are wrong.  
If Forex with a trillion market cap can be manipulated, what more is Bitcoin?
The only edge of crypto is,  its much safer. You can earn without a margin.

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:43:49 PM

Well crypto is unpredictable too. When bitcoin pumps the altcoins dumps, when bitcoin dumps the altcoin dumps too in what I see in the past few months.
But you can surely gain double or more here than in forex.

Yes both are unpredictable but crypto is better than Forex. There is a more of chance to earn a lot from crypto market. Ups and down is a normal behave of merket. So pump and dump always go through. so there is no hesitation here that crypto is the best platform where you can earn much and more than forex.

supermen999

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

I think CME, NYSE,

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

Forex trading is very unpredictable and hard to make a little profit, would rather trade crypto, markets of coins are determined by demand and news and most of the coins are decentralized which gives no one the ability to control them but often whales do so lol...
Yeah I don't know why people will want to trade in Forex the market is very manipulated from banks to governments you can lose a fortune very easily with very small movements of the market, also you need a lot more money to open an account you need thousands of dollars and most the time you need a lot more money than that while in crypto you can begin with just a few hundreds of dollars.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:05:20 PM

crypto trading also required skill and don't start something related to money without skill because crypto trading is more risky rather than Forex trading especially if you have not experience for crypto trading and you're already experience for Forex trading and why not just continue it
We must need skills to do any trading it may be Forex or crypto. but to learn forex trading especially for me it is difficult I need to consult some experts and it will a lot of time to understand this concept. but crypto trading is not like that you can alone learn by yourself and profit wise it much better than forex trading, the risk is also high to compare forex trading.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:04 PM

One of my close friends is very good in forex trading. Before I get myself into crypto, he wants to help me get started in forex trading. However, it seems that I don't have the passion to do that for myself.

I choose to go trading cryptocurrency because it's something new and catches my interest. Until now, I still choose to trade cryptocurrency over forex because I want to ride on with the trend. Both forex and crypto are risky, it's just that this is something new to me. Smiley

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

I think you don't know details of Forex market, if you have a experience with forex market then you can find out the market prediction. I never protect you to switch Forex to crypto currency trading because both are very good platform. If you want to start crypto currency trading so we need to learn to crypto currency market if you want to more about crypto currency you can follow the master of Bitcoin book. Bitcoin no one control and any other government can't control it.
Ayamj

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:17:13 PM

crypto any day, any time
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

Forex is very complex and too risky, you need have many knowledge to success in this market like: technical analysis, economy, politic.... While Cryptocurrency market is a new market which is still developing, is having much potential and i think you don't need much knowledge to able to join Cryptocurrency market. In this market, you can easy earn a lot of profit if you are patience because price of all cryptocurrencies will almost go up in the future.
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:47:17 PM

trading crypto is a good choice because unlike forex that many losses.trading crypto can be minimized and in the prediction when we get profit but forex can not, and many traders in forex trapped by the market and do not benefit.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:05:55 AM

trading crypto is a good choice because unlike forex that many losses.trading crypto can be minimized and in the prediction when we get profit but forex can not, and many traders in forex trapped by the market and do not benefit.
it happen to crypto because it used leverage 1:1 ,,meanwhile in forex trading we could use leverage 1: 1000 that make trader being greedy when open transaction, without calculating the risk that he make.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

^ You are right. The leverage is the biggest enemy of new traders in forex. Many of them becomes greedy after making some winning trades. One wrong trade and you will get margin called.

But if you know how to manage your risk. You can use the leverage as your advantage.

wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

Forex uses national currencies for exchange and forex rates are low if you do not use margin. Crypto has a very low trading volume and when you use a large amount of money to buy, the value of profit can be up to 10 - 100 times in a short time.
It depends on what kind of crypto trading do we use to trade as i saw many people are in crypto but not in marginal trading especially for thise who are emotional in trading. Crypto trading can be for both short-term and long-term however marginal and forex is almost the same style of trading methods.
The foreign exchange market is huge with about 4,000 billion dollars. The amount of foreign currency is very large and there are very few currency pairs traded. There are many people who are interested in Forex and study the information that affects it. The technical analysis applied to the exchange rate is usually more accurate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: