Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading FOREX or Crypto?  (Read 1727 times)
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

If you have had a good experience of Forex trading, then you have a direct way to trade on cryptocurrency. I think that you will succeed and you will answer your own question.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

I need some help.

I already have experience trading FOREX but until now im not that profitable. The market of forex is very UNPREDICTABLE. technical and fundamental analysis are not really working. Market makers and bank institutions are controlling the market. its centralized and big banks can manipulate the exchange.

Im planning to leave FOREX and switch to CRYTPO trading. Does anyone know who controls the bitcoin price? is it still the government or the whales trader?

My opinion is that the crypto-currency market is even more unpredictable. On him any news is reflecting very strongly. Players are still the same, large financial institutions and whales.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

The principles of price movement everywhere the same. Both on the stock market and on the currency and cryptocurrency. So don't complicate your life.
Each form of investment has the advantage and profit for investors but in my opinion, Crypto is now more opportunities for investors can get more profit than Forex. Because Cryptocurrency is a relatively new market and trading volume is very limited as growth opportunities will be stronger in the near future while Forex is a very large and stable market so it will be difficult to break to increase as fast as Cryptocurrency.

SarahAfiah

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:19:48 PM

Forex and Crypto are equally unpredictable, Crypto is a lot of scam and many coin are dead so be careful with the coin you will invest. the most important of any investment never spend your money 100% spend your money to invest between 20-40%

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
cateryy

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

I need some help.

Who controls the bitcoin price? I think this guy @realDonaldTrump . One tweet about BTC and bye-bye ferrari Grin
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:39:24 PM

I need some help.

I think you should trade in crypto, you can see that trading in crypto is much easier than forex trading and risk is also much lower. Trading forex is very risky, if you are not a person with a lot of experience in trading, it will be very easy to lead to failure and fire in a very strong deal, trading in forex is very dangerous, you need to learn thoroughly.
SadEmo

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

I don't know who is trading on forex and reciving profit nowadays. Is it even possible to get something back from forex? Cryptocurrencies are absolutly better for me in this case.
entebah

Activity: 1533
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:04:01 PM

Both take it if it is profitable.
there is no harm in adding skills and creating great opportunities to earn money and wealth.
fear just makes you lose, do your best.
vishudda

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:34:30 PM

I personally experienced many losses with Forex, The market is really unpredictable. when ever i try, i lose minimum of $250. In my view, Crypto trading is the best. I am a bounty Hunter, i do purchase coins with the profit i get from the Coins and I trade regular. and I keep hold my coins for long even if i get through Bounty.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:36:25 PM

At Forex, if you have chosen too large a trade shoulder and entered into a deal with too large a lot, and the price went contrary to your expectations, you are easily thrown out of the market with a negative balance. And just waiting some time, you can not restore your money, as it would have happened in the cryptocurrencies market.
Forex trading is much tougher than trading on the crypto currency market. There you have a margin leverage and a swap of brokers. Also, brokers try to rob you all the way to the bottom. On the crypto-currency market, the situation is different: here you control your asset, you can store it for as long as you want, without paying any commission.
However, in the crypto-currency market, the credibility of running into a lot of swindlers is greater. On Forex, it's almost impossible. Another advantage of forex trading is a much more convenient trading terminal with more advanced analysis tools.
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

it is already possible to trade bitcoins in real time on the spot market, as well as the usual currencies on Forex. But for this, a trader needs to open an account with a broker working with this currency. When opening an account with a broker, the trader is provided with an electronic wallet, which allows storing bitcoins on his computer in case of purchase.

JPage

Activity: 399
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

Trading at all isnt that easy, it needs deep understanding and analyzing on trading. In forex in involves different national currencies and you must follow all the news like in crypto
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

Trading in the market cryptocurrency and forex are profitable for you. The cryptocurrency market was born after the forex but it grows strong and exists till now. New coin appearances on the cryptocurrency market have facilitated the attraction of more and more investors into the market.
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

I need some help.

I believe that if a person has not had much financial experience then you should not invest in the Forex market, you can see that forex is a huge market, huge profits and very high risk. If you do not have experience, losses are a constant occurrence. Invest in crypto to gain more experience and reduce risk.
sumanto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

I need some help.

of course I prefer to trade in cryptocurrency than forex because I think the price movement condition and what makes the coin move more clearly and reasonable cryptocurrency than forex which is not very clear the price movement.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:03:52 PM

Lol, if you think that technical analysis and charts don't work in FOREX than let me clear that if they don't work in forex than it doesn't even exist in the crypto world. But if you are looking for volatility than crypto market is your only stop and you wont be disappointed by the volatility that crypto markets has.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:20:59 PM

I think the logic that you didnt have much success at Forex and expect to jump into huge profits trading crypto is pretty flawed. There is alot of money to be made in both fields, but it takes years of hard work. havin traded both, crypto is more volatile so in theory provides more opportunity for both big wins and big losses.
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:11:37 PM

I think crypto trading is more profitable because crypto is so diverse and many users that crypto price will be different every time, trading in crypto can also get big advantage compared to forex
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:18:48 PM

I think the logic that you didnt have much success at Forex and expect to jump into huge profits trading crypto is pretty flawed. There is alot of money to be made in both fields, but it takes years of hard work. havin traded both, crypto is more volatile so in theory provides more opportunity for both big wins and big losses.

I can move the focus of forex because crypto is much easier with more extreme fluctuations, the most important is the crypto is able to move with the risk without the influence of excessive intervention so that many coins can not move stagnant, from here I can generate profits along with the amount of crypto volume which is better than forex.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

The binary transactions are a lot of risks, I think Forex is the same with gambling. You need lots of luck to win all the up-down choices. Trade is not like Forex, you can lose money after buying, but if you hold it for a long time, you can still make a profit and do not lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: