Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange  (Read 16177 times)
DirkDunkirk

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:28:10 PM

YES! Everything is a scam. Stop buying all crypto at all exchanges. Scams everywhere. I am scam, you are scam, we are all scam.

Smell a dog's dick!
kylesimminos

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

YES! Everything is a scam. Stop buying all crypto at all exchanges. Scams everywhere. I am scam, you are scam, we are all scam.

Other exchanges doesn't using coins of clients for masternodes.

FreakCoder

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

Other exchanges use your coins to stake risking the possibility of a hack. Other exchanges refuse to update the wallet resulting in a fork or lost coins. Other exchanges charge 4 BTC+ to list a coin. Other exchanges fail to disclose a hack and hope you never find out. Other exchanges up and leave without so much as a fart goodbye. Not saying stocks is good or bad, but just make sure to compare it to others and not just because your coins haven't arrived yet.
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:09:16 PM

stocks exchange shows clear signs of a scam but if it is not a scam it still does not work properly.
Just use cryptobridge and coinexchange- they have their drawbacks, sure, but they are much better and have good potential
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

stocks exchange shows clear signs of a scam but if it is not a scam it still does not work properly.
Just use cryptobridge and coinexchange- they have their drawbacks, sure, but they are much better and have good potential

Yes, use CryptoBridge who leaves their wallets open for staking and never told anyone they lost coins because of it.
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

Smell a dog's dick!

Thanks for keeping it classy.
encryptblockr (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:19:26 PM

Grow up @FreakCoder
common this is serious topic
stop making a joke out of it
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

Grow up @FreakCoder
common this is serious topic
stop making a joke out of it

Sorry, but every exchange has issues. If this exchange does anything that people claim it does, it should be gone. However, don't talk up other exchanges that do the same or worse when all the facts about them aren't presented.
encryptblockr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Other exchanges use your coins to stake risking the possibility of a hack. Other exchanges refuse to update the wallet resulting in a fork or lost coins. Other exchanges charge 4 BTC+ to list a coin. Other exchanges fail to disclose a hack and hope you never find out. Other exchanges up and leave without so much as a fart goodbye. Not saying stocks is good or bad, but just make sure to compare it to others and not just because your coins haven't arrived yet.

Are you owner of stocks.exchange
i just smell it man
anyways if you are owner
see we want stocks.exchange to succeed..just stop with the scam
you can make money like the other legit exchanges
switch your ways man
you will end up making more money with less stress trying to scam people than with all these scam things you doing

if you not owner, you may be friend of owner or part
either way stop the fuckery

if you not owner then let it go
FreakCoder

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

i just smell it man
anyways if you are owner
switch your ways man
you will end up making more money with less stress trying to scam people than with all these scam things you doing

I am not the owner, do not work for them and get paid nothing from them. I have listed a coin and transferred coins to and from with zero issues. I am out to let you all discuss this freely without a positive point of view.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:30:08 PM

We cannot outrightly boycott it. I would firmly suggest they improve on their services before things get out of hand. They can still improve.
encryptblockr (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

i just smell it man
anyways if you are owner
switch your ways man

I am not the owner, do not work for them and get paid nothing from them. I have listed a coin and transferred coins to and from with zero issues. I am out to let you all discuss this freely without a positive point of view.

ok cool
but many people complain about these guys
i can tell you exchanges that are legit bittrex, binance, hitbtc
i can keep going, those are as legit as they get

stocks.exchange on the other hand is just an exit scam ready to happen

lets save ourselves of the headache

lets stop listing coins there!!!
DixxA

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

I have no problems with the exchange. Also 2fa works fine and safe.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:42:53 PM

Smell a dog's dick!

SCAM! Didn't get any coins from that at all!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:47:31 PM

Yes, use CryptoBridge who leaves their wallets open for staking and never told anyone they lost coins because of it.

proof or 'pizdabol'
sure, i would rather use bittrex=)
dottat

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

This is starting to become the worst display of exchange FUD. How the hell are we going to keep crypto alive if everyone keeps screaming FUD at every coin and exchange out there?

I mean come on guys. 

I've used stocks.exchange for about 90% of my shitcoin trades and have even mined directly to them.  Aside from the couple times a week delays in deposits I have never lost a single penny because of them and would continue to use them.  The UI of their page is definitely a curveball but it still WORKS. 

Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:10:48 AM

If you do not like how stock exchange goes then you can boycott it your self. Stock exchange is far different from what we are doing with cryptocurrency. Companies can rely on peiple that buy their stocks just to kickstart their campaign, but crypto does not usually do that.
Wesjuhnlz

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:18:19 AM

Old coins like Rap Ore stuff that aint worth shit goes true in a few hours.

New MN coins they keep over 24 hours to gen free coins.
yobigd20

Activity: 170

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

So they're getting ddossed for 48 hrs straight but their web site and support ticketing works just fine, and even though the coins I'm trying to deposit have 150+ confirmations... my account still shows a 0 balance. Sad

lol that message has been there for weeks if not longer.  this is the same BS that coinsmarkets pulled right before they scammed out.  claimed ddos and setup masternodes for himself using other peoples coins.   both sites are so shitty wouldnt be surprised if their from the same dev.
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:59 AM

stocks.exchange make masternodes from coins deposited by users.

It's why sometimes deposit and withdraw take so long

just don't keep your coins there
I think! Exchange can use all coin from trader but all Deposit and Withdaw must no to delay or lost by less security
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: