Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:23:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange  (Read 16177 times)
londoireng

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

Here's the thing, if you dont like about something work just ignore it. You dont like stocks.exchange just stop use it, i mean there another exchanger ou can use. And as other member mentioned above stocks.exchange make master node for each coin deposited there. Im not using it though.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

As far as Im conserned every person in this thread is an idiot.

The moment you sent any mount of coins into a exchange, you give up those coins, they are no longer yours, the exchange can then instantly include them in another transaction.

This comes down to a person being attached over his coins, which are not unique.

So people sent in coins, and at the same time, it happened that stocks was sending out coins to someone who moved 20 000 coins to make a masternode, the wallet automatically took the more recent deposit due to its larger size, so it cost less on transfer fees and size, instead of 500 smaller deposits, or how ever the X coin wallet chooses what coins to send. And that is stocks exchange making a masternode?

You send coins into a exchange, you give up the coins for a promise that you will get those coins added into your account, the coins that you sent are not yours anymore.

When the exchange adds your coins into your account, it doesnt care about your "coins" on the blockchain, those coins can be spent, moved, etc.

Your balance will show your deposit, now if you want to take your coins out, the exchange will not return your original coins, it will take other coins it has in its wallet and make a new transfer. So your coins will be at the other persons masternode, and other coins replace your coins.

if you think this is stocks exchange making a masternode for themselfs, you are an idiot. Please open any cryptocurrency wallet, go into the settings and enable coin control features and get fimiliar with it, you will notice that different transactions have different priorities on use.

the 850 coins this person sent had a bigger priority than 200 other smaller transfers, and so, his coins where moved, and not the others that the exchange has.

Another example, I sent two (2) Zcash into poloniex, my poloniex wallet, on the blockchain still has those two coins, because poloniex has not had a need to move them anywhere so far. Ive sold my coins and traded them for something else, those coins i sent continue to sit in the poloniex wallet waiting for the time that they are needed.

You are all idiots, making fud out of thin air.

If these blockchain explorer screenshots can be used as proof that an exchange is making masternodes for themselfs, then you can go and make these claims for any exchange that trades in masternode coins, because at somepoint someone will have purchased the amount needed for a masternode and then he will move the coins out of the exchange to his masternode.

You are completly wrong smart boy... We said we send coins to stocks.exchange, coins moved to another wallet from our internal wallet on stocks.exchange but we weren't credited on database. Next time, before you called people as an idiot just read what they are talking about!!!
izeblink

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:36:42 AM

Totally agree. I used to having doubt in my home network because orders got filled HORRIBLY SLOWLY.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

This explains why we get those weird orders where sell offers are lower than buy offers.  

Because the coins aren't actually available to be sold/bought, they've been shoved into a MN, and stocks.exchange doesn't have the capital to cover any transactions until the MN starts paying out.  

So when you try to buy coins, the coins aren't really there.  

Or if you try to sell your coins to a buy offer, your coins aren't there either, they've been shoved off to a MN.  

This is some really shady/unethical business practice, and I definitely will not be using this site again.

My understanding is, that every exchange is moving coins from the trading platform into so called cold wallets. I guess any exchange may also leverage those coins in case of Masternodes or POS. Or also even keep forks on their own, as Kraken was doing it with Bitcoin Gold. I am not sure, they differ that much from any other exchange.
altchiefmaster

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

me too i had a bad experience with stocks.exchange
rulez

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:45:27 AM

7 pages of bullshit... I didn't do the math, but just assuming the average MN coin has a 120 seconds block time and at least 400 MNs online your deposit needs to be blocked at least 24h to get an average mn payment of one payout. unless you didn't hire someone from a 7th world country do all the work or scripted that 200%, that doesn't make any sense. 7 pages of newbie accs agreeing to each other with NO PROOF at all other than one screenshot is blatant.

So if someone who did put up those wild claims explains it in a way that actually makes sense BY MATH on a specific coin, we can talk about it. The posted screenshot proves nothing.

not saying SE is cool, just saying what has been posted doesn't make any sense to me. and btw: just because newbies agree with each other with no facts doesn't make it look legit. Put up some real prove that other people can verify. Saying "verified" means nothing....

I agree

you dont know what you talking about... I had lots of coins and tokens on SE and they "lost" my coins and tokens for more then a month and know lots of people whos coins they used like this described here... and in the last couple of days I talked to 3 devs of 3 diferent coins and they have proof that this is what SE is doing and they are afraid to even ask the SE to delist their coins cuz the SE will dump all they have immediately... so go to discord channels, telegram channels etc... and see for your self what devs are talking about especially MN coins...
mark.goodbye

Activity: 160
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

the question is what to do?

As a lot of coins are only listed on stocks.exchange

Wanna know more about cryptocurrency? Check my blog - https://usehodl.com
rulez

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

7 pages of bullshit... I didn't do the math, but just assuming the average MN coin has a 120 seconds block time and at least 400 MNs online your deposit needs to be blocked at least 24h to get an average mn payment of one payout. unless you didn't hire someone from a 7th world country do all the work or scripted that 200%, that doesn't make any sense. 7 pages of newbie accs agreeing to each other with NO PROOF at all other than one screenshot is blatant.

So if someone who did put up those wild claims explains it in a way that actually makes sense BY MATH on a specific coin, we can talk about it. The posted screenshot proves nothing.

not saying SE is cool, just saying what has been posted doesn't make any sense to me. and btw: just because newbies agree with each other with no facts doesn't make it look legit. Put up some real prove that other people can verify. Saying "verified" means nothing....

I agree

you dont know what you talking about... I had lots of coins and tokens on SE and they "lost" my coins and tokens for more then a month and know lots of people whos coins they used like this described here... and in the last couple of days I talked to 3 devs of 3 diferent coins and they have proof that this is what SE is doing and they are afraid to even ask the SE to delist their coins cuz the SE will dump all they have immediately... so go to discord channels, telegram channels etc... and see for your self what devs are talking about especially MN coins...

READ THIS!!

THIS IS JUST ONE COIN BUT GO TO DISCORD CHANNEL AS I SAID AND GO TROUGH COINS ESPECIALLY MN COINS AND COINS THAT HAVE POS AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF WHAT DEVS ARE TALKING ABOUTAND THIS IS JUS ANNOUNCEMENT OF ONE OF THEM....

Kalkulus KLK - Today at 11:55 AM
@everyone IMPORTANT We recently received always growing complains about Stocks.Exchange for problems that are out of our hands.
Looks like that Stocks.Exchange is acting in a very unrespectful way with his users and with cryptocurency listed on their exchange: recently are always growing proved actions of Stocks.Exchanghe sending users balances to external address and running masternodes with user balance coins, dumping that income on the market making the price crash.
Also other users (and happened to us too) complaining about their balance disappeared, changed, locked with (false and not possible) negative balance, creating frustration and fear to loose their funds. That's is unacceptable: all those involved in $crypto should work to make this a safe place for investors, users, or simply newcomers. Here instead is happenign the right opposite, and when bad rumors start to buzz regarding an exchange there's time to take action.

My tasks as dev (and as honest person) are not only preserve the image of the project, but specially protect KLK investors and preserve their funds from get stolen, get hacked, get locked in any exchange, specially when i have the suspect that their conduct and actions are fraudulent and not suitable for guaranteeing safe and transparent market operations.
With incoming masternodes a new life cycle for the project is starting, and with an always growing number of investors joining the project i can't risk that some dishonest peoples put a dark light on Kalkulus, creating problem that i could not solve because not in my hand, specially if i know in advance that there is a concrete risk for this to happen.
@everyone For that reason i decided to request delisting Kalkulus from Stocks.Exchange, stopping  business on that shady (and soon vanishing) platform, also if that cost me the listing fee paid months ago. Thats mean that all of you have to withdraw their funds from Stocks.Exchange and contine trading operations on the most reliable, transparent, trustable, stable and safe CryptoBridge, or if you dont want to trade simply move it on your desktop wallet.
I know that only one exchange is not the best solution, but i prefer to go for that instead to risk that one of them run overnight with all your funds, i can't allow or only risk this to happen.
I will work to add and offer all of you another  exchange platform for trading operations.
In case of questions dont hesitate to ask.
Thanks to all
Woopiss

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 11:02:09 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 11:13:58 AM by Woopiss

Many coins because of them fell in price... brought everything out of there, although not immediately allowed to do so...i advise you to withdraw everything..
mak013

Activity: 2380
Merit: 756

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

the question is what to do?

As a lot of coins are only listed on stocks.exchange
it`s easy.
1. Don`t use SE.
2. NEVER use SE. Wink
3. Everytime and everythere you can - tell others about it.
4. Communicate with devs to list on another exchanges.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
kudaRACE

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:28:38 AM

keep in the boycott spread the info.. we going to let them burried.the community will give them lesson
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:34:37 AM

Many people complains about stocks.exchange everyday and yet we see coins getting listed on that garbage exchange
When will we as a community stand against bad practices and garbage exchange standards?

deposits take so long, withdrawals take so long
order book is crap..buy order price will be more than sell order price for hours
making it difficult to know what is going on
a buy or sell order takes so long to fill even though current price on order shows it should have filled

it is just total mess
if you agree with my assessment of stocks.exchange and witness some or all of these issues please reply in your support
if you think otherwise(as long as you not owner of exchange) then please voice your view

lets discuss and see if we can do something
i am for stocks.exchange improving their service if they choose to do so
else we need to start avoiding to list on these exchanges that are toxic to the crypto community and ecosystem

thanks

never used them they do look really shady. It's often better to trade only on proper exchanges that have been around for a long time. If you have no other choice but to use exchange like this, then you need to be aware of related risks

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
tamagoyakiZ

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

We $SMART user is very annoyed with scam.exchange.
SE is selling $SMART forever using bots.
limitlessminds

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:59:07 PM

I can only agree.

Everyone, stay away from Stocks.exchange, they hurt your investment badly.
ekse

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

I still consider all of you idiots, if you beleive a screenshot about a transaction is proof enough to convince you, that any exchange is running a masternode, just go and end yourself.

When you send 1000 coins to a exchange, that exchange can instantly send those coins out, it does not matter if its not on your account yet, the back end wallet records your deposit and then can instantly send it to another person, and your coins later get added to your account. Your coins dont hold any special value, I know you kids still get attached to your toys, but 1 coin is 1 coin, and it does not fucking matter if it shows up on your account or not, it can be moved to another person that instant you send it in.

The coins you sent in are no longer yours, and watching them is useless.

Cryptospace is full of idiots anyway, most if not all coins will die in the next 5 years.
Hope you lose all of your investments and go homeless.

Have a Nice Fucking Day.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Why even use that exchange?
If it loks like they are new and not even recommended by trusted users, avoid it because there is a chance of you getting your coins stucked for god knows how long or not even withdrawn. If your coin is only listed in this exchange then you need to wait til it get listed somewhere else.
rulez

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

I still consider all of you idiots, if you beleive a screenshot about a transaction is proof enough to convince you, that any exchange is running a masternode, just go and end yourself.

When you send 1000 coins to a exchange, that exchange can instantly send those coins out, it does not matter if its not on your account yet, the back end wallet records your deposit and then can instantly send it to another person, and your coins later get added to your account. Your coins dont hold any special value, I know you kids still get attached to your toys, but 1 coin is 1 coin, and it does not fucking matter if it shows up on your account or not, it can be moved to another person that instant you send it in.

The coins you sent in are no longer yours, and watching them is useless.

Cryptospace is full of idiots anyway, most if not all coins will die in the next 5 years.
Hope you lose all of your investments and go homeless.

Have a Nice Fucking Day.

Hallo stocks ex admin or his minion or whatever
YOU SHOULD OF LISTEN WHEN PEOPLE ASKED YOU TO GIVE THEM THEIR COINS BACK, YOU SHOULD OF RESPOND TO THEIR TICKETS AND NOT IGNORE THEM FOR WEEKS, YOU SHOULD NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLES COINS TO MAKE PROFIT OUT OF THEIR MONEY AND THEN DUMP THAT PROFIT AND LEAVE PEOPLE EMPTY HANDS.. YOU SHOULD OF DONE ALL THAT MONTHS AGO AND CALLING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE IDIOTS AND CURSING THEM... THATS NOT GONNA HELP... YOU MY MAN ARE GOING DOWN AND YOUR SHITY EX... YOU SHOULD OF LISTEN WHEN PEOPLE BEGGED YOU AND NOW ITS TOO LATE...

Piepool

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:38:01 PM

lets all just keep our heads until they release a statement
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

Let see.

this shit going on.

deposits and withdrawals taking fucking forever especially on PoS/MN coins. I have had deposits taking THREE days before they showed up. thousands of confirms but somehow stocks didn't show it. same for withdrawals. somebody got TX adresses from a withdrawal which NEVER EVER showed up on the coin's explorer. he has been trying to contact them for weeks.

I would fucking ditch the exchange just for that. i have missed great trading opportunities because of them being so slow and shitty

but combining that with what is coming out I wouldn't be surprised if they were messing with my coins during those days.

not to mention they keep on putting GRIM on my wallet. I put grim there once. it took days(once again). I did do no trading and got it back off

now weeks later I keep on getting emails from stocks saying that GRIM has been deposited on my account

even though I haven't been using that website for ages. nobody knows my wallet adress on it for GRIM. the only person that knows that adress is me and stocks.

so where are these coins coming from? so far I have gotten 3K GRIM for free from stocks.

WHERE the fuck are these coins coming from? It's not coming from me that is for sure.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Too they are insolent, We must drive out the centralized exchanges that do so. They already have a commission of 0.2% and want more and more. They do not understand that this will lead to the fact that they refuse. They do not work honestly and no one will trust them.

I waited 2 days for the coins to be shown in my wallet (I saw on the block conductor that it had already arrived and the network confirmed very much in a couple of hours) and the coins lie on their purse. I wrote in Support they are silent for the second day. and I do not see my coins on deposit

I propose to get rid of them and move to decentralized exchanges.

By the way crypto-bridge.org (this is not advertising) but they are decentralized and I never had any problems and I'm not worried that the exchange will be hacked and I will not get my coins. Everything works very quickly. In my opinion, so far one of the best.

BEST exchanges for masternode coins(start small and gradually go bigger in this order):

1. cryptobridge
2. southexchange
3. coinexchange
4. cryptopia
5. hitbtc
6. bittrex

people listing coins should follow this order and the MN coin will be a huge success
also make sure you list on MNO as soon as it is on first exchange
Buahaha  cryptobridge ??>>>>>>>>>>>Jesus Christ  Cheesy Worst stock exchange ever
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: