Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:20:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange  (Read 16177 times)
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

Thank you for posting this.  And I agree with this

I personally do not use #3, but CryptoBridge and Cryptopia are both great excganes imo

1. cryptobridge
2. southexchange
3. coinexchange
4. cryptopia
5. hitbtc
6. bittrex

Not surprising that stocks.exchange is doing this at all. No wonder it takes a awhile for withdrawals. Obviously, they do want to break the mastrenodes unless they have to.

What a load of crap. I suggest to not use stocks.exchange either.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
kudaRACE

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

BOYCOTT
ekse

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

I still consider all of you idiots, if you beleive a screenshot about a transaction is proof enough to convince you, that any exchange is running a masternode, just go and end yourself.

When you send 1000 coins to a exchange, that exchange can instantly send those coins out, it does not matter if its not on your account yet, the back end wallet records your deposit and then can instantly send it to another person, and your coins later get added to your account. Your coins dont hold any special value, I know you kids still get attached to your toys, but 1 coin is 1 coin, and it does not fucking matter if it shows up on your account or not, it can be moved to another person that instant you send it in.

The coins you sent in are no longer yours, and watching them is useless.

Cryptospace is full of idiots anyway, most if not all coins will die in the next 5 years.
Hope you lose all of your investments and go homeless.

Have a Nice Fucking Day.

Hallo stocks ex admin or his minion or whatever
YOU SHOULD OF LISTEN WHEN PEOPLE ASKED YOU TO GIVE THEM THEIR COINS BACK, YOU SHOULD OF RESPOND TO THEIR TICKETS AND NOT IGNORE THEM FOR WEEKS, YOU SHOULD NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLES COINS TO MAKE PROFIT OUT OF THEIR MONEY AND THEN DUMP THAT PROFIT AND LEAVE PEOPLE EMPTY HANDS.. YOU SHOULD OF DONE ALL THAT MONTHS AGO AND CALLING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE IDIOTS AND CURSING THEM... THATS NOT GONNA HELP... YOU MY MAN ARE GOING DOWN AND YOUR SHITY EX... YOU SHOULD OF LISTEN WHEN PEOPLE BEGGED YOU AND NOW ITS TOO LATE...

Go get help, there are drugs that help you with psychosis and schizophrenia
rulez

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

I still consider all of you idiots, if you beleive a screenshot about a transaction is proof enough to convince you, that any exchange is running a masternode, just go and end yourself.

When you send 1000 coins to a exchange, that exchange can instantly send those coins out, it does not matter if its not on your account yet, the back end wallet records your deposit and then can instantly send it to another person, and your coins later get added to your account. Your coins dont hold any special value, I know you kids still get attached to your toys, but 1 coin is 1 coin, and it does not fucking matter if it shows up on your account or not, it can be moved to another person that instant you send it in.

The coins you sent in are no longer yours, and watching them is useless.

Cryptospace is full of idiots anyway, most if not all coins will die in the next 5 years.
Hope you lose all of your investments and go homeless.

Have a Nice Fucking Day.

Hallo stocks ex admin or his minion or whatever
YOU SHOULD OF LISTEN WHEN PEOPLE ASKED YOU TO GIVE THEM THEIR COINS BACK, YOU SHOULD OF RESPOND TO THEIR TICKETS AND NOT IGNORE THEM FOR WEEKS, YOU SHOULD NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLES COINS TO MAKE PROFIT OUT OF THEIR MONEY AND THEN DUMP THAT PROFIT AND LEAVE PEOPLE EMPTY HANDS.. YOU SHOULD OF DONE ALL THAT MONTHS AGO AND CALLING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE IDIOTS AND CURSING THEM... THATS NOT GONNA HELP... YOU MY MAN ARE GOING DOWN AND YOUR SHITY EX... YOU SHOULD OF LISTEN WHEN PEOPLE BEGGED YOU AND NOW ITS TOO LATE...

Go get help, there are drugs that help you with psychosis and schizophrenia

No I am good but thanks though for thinking of me... but maybe you should listen for your own advice Its not me who came to forum and call every single person in it "idiots" I am  just glad that thiefs got from people what they deserve
IpKiss

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:45:11 PM

This is nasty.

It can kill a coin and made it without any volume.

Wesjuhnlz

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Read people's responses to twitter messages.

https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR

Nuff said.
encryptblockr (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

guys we are getting close to achieving this!!!
there will be news coming on how we are getting close

a big news coming soon!!!
ekse

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

No I am good but thanks though for thinking of me... but maybe you should listen for your own advice Its not me who came to forum and call every single person in it "idiots" I am  just glad that thiefs got from people what they deserve

I called every person in this thread an idiot, not entire forum, you are a special idiot.

Thiefs got what they deserved? did they steal your coins yet? did you beat them up?
jbmustaq

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

I called every person in this thread an idiot, not entire forum, you are a special idiot.

Thiefs got what they deserved? did they steal your coins yet? did you beat them up?

People like you are the worst who don't respect others views. I am not sure why you are even here trolling.

Atexor

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

No I am good but thanks though for thinking of me... but maybe you should listen for your own advice Its not me who came to forum and call every single person in it "idiots" I am  just glad that thiefs got from people what they deserve

Yes. Many, many people waits for their coins entire days. Since 2 months!

I'm waiting now over 2 days for they reply on my ticket because I have enegative balance for one coin and I can't withdraw anything from there. Bug or did they it especially to "hold" my coins in masternode?
rulez

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:07:02 AM

No I am good but thanks though for thinking of me... but maybe you should listen for your own advice Its not me who came to forum and call every single person in it "idiots" I am  just glad that thiefs got from people what they deserve

Ahhh in this thread now that makes all this a lot better when its only people in this thread that are idiots I am sorry for my mistake silly me and you made me a special one Smiley)) now that makes me smile and warm around heart... And yes they did steal coins from me and lots of other stuff people reporting here some the same some similar... and I sent this stories and bunch of others and proofs that I collected and sent them to lots of crypto news sites and I hope at least one of them will publish... and you my man need to calm down and stop being "acting" tough behind that keyboard... you dont have to be here you know... and please think about that pills you were talking about earlier.. peace man  Smiley
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

stocks.exchange is scam tomorrow I will put some interesting screenshots my balance is -0.10 btc Wink
rulez

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:19:27 AM

stocks.exchange is scam tomorrow I will put some interesting screenshots my balance is -0.10 btc Wink

they do that to everybody even with coins you never had
encryptblockr (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:37:48 AM

hey please do share whatever you have
we have to show as many cases as we can to finally make people avoid them like the plague
we are getting close to doing something about this issue

will release some big news soon
rulez

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:46:41 AM

hey please do share whatever you have
we have to show as many cases as we can to finally make people avoid them like the plague
we are getting close to doing something about this issue

will release some big news soon
good news thank you
Izomorph

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:53:08 AM

Thanks for info.
Best exchanges for new coins are coinexchange.io, cryptobridge (decentralised), coinsmarkets (unfortunately it has got some issues with servers).

Then in next step of development of new coin it should list in Cryptopia, in my opinion.
DirkDunkirk

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

As far as Im conserned every person in this thread is an idiot.

*concerned

Quote from: ekse link=topic=2960187.msg30514224#msg30514224
You are all idiots, making fud out of thin air.

You're an idiot. This isn't fud, these are real examples of things we are experiencing with this exchange. Real problems that do not exist with other exchanges. GFY.

DirkDunkirk

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:13:39 AM

Here's the thing, if you dont like about something work just ignore it. You dont like stocks.exchange just stop use it, i mean there another exchanger ou can use. And as other member mentioned above stocks.exchange make master node for each coin deposited there. Im not using it though.

Not good enough - as a community we need to warn others to not make the same mistakes.
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:32:37 AM

dude. how can you trust a fucking exchange that makes people go into negative balance for sometimes coins they don't even own locking down the account and their coins for days.  people have gotten double deposits or withdrawals before. ffs I am STILL getting free GRIM out of nowhere.

and yah know. them suddenly removing mandatory 2FA is fucking stupid as hell.

the possible staking/MN scam aside. deposits and withdrawals sometimes taking days. people sometimes getting double deposits and phantom coins, people going into negative balances locking up their account sometimes going negative on coins they never owned is reason enough to avoid the exchange.

not to mention the CEO of the exchange is a russian dude that has been involved in tons of literal scams before.

Everything about this exchange screams to get off.

A friend still is waiting for his withdrawal of GRIM. 50K GRIM. withdrew weeks ago. they said it was send and gave a TX. non existent TX. isn't on the blockchain. they have been ignoring his e-mails for weeks now
rulez

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:56:23 PM

Kalkulus KLK - Today at 11:44 AM
@everyone UPDATE  Just received a mail fromStocks.Exchange: they are proceeding disabling pair trades KLK-BTC upon our request, and they will do a tweet announcing that.
Withdrawals from SE will be available until all KLK are took away from that exchange, so please do that as soon as possible as with trades closed theres no reason to keep your money here..
You can continue trades on CryptoBridge https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KLK_BRIDGE.BTC , or keep youtr money in your desktop walllet.
This is the best option, also because CryptoBridge will support swap witrh new coins when this will happen.
we are already working to close a deal with anpother exchange in order to offer an alternative to CB.
And please remember that this was done only for protect your money, for your security as investors, and for boycott who everyday make shady actions to deceive and circumvent honest $crypto people's.
Thanks to all!

KALKULUS TEAM DELISTED SUPPORTING THE BOYCOTT...

Thank you Kalkulus team and wise choice for your investors to keep them away from that exchange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: