Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange  (Read 16177 times)
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

Stock.exchange is the most messed up exchange i have seen so far. To deposit you have to pay, to withdraw you also have to pay, to make matter worse your deposit takes forever if they don't manually approve deposit.this is the only exchange that does that. I am speaking from several experiences here. Each time i deposited it reflects on eth explorer, but never in their exchange sometimes for days. I had to send email on several occasions that was only when my token got deposited, to make mater worse, they lie that they don't manually confirm deposit, and that they are working on making their deposits faster, but it has remained the same.
roy92

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:02:36 PM

stocks.exchange make masternodes from coins deposited by users.

It's why sometimes deposit and withdraw take so long

just don't keep your coins there

thanks for sharing
this will help get rid of this toxic exchange

DEVS please take notice and please help us by not listing on this exchange again
because very soon we as community will just not trade on that exchange anymore and your coins will not do well on that crap

lets keep the discussion going
community will win in this!

This is so shady of them! I will support this boycott

megainarmy

Activity: 349
Merit: 184

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

If everything is the way people write here, it's not just a scum, it's just a swinish full.
It's not an exchanger but a bunch of scoundrels. Assemblage of idiots in the first place, which for the sake of profit themselves and shit!  Angry
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:22:16 PM

Here's the thing, if you dont like about something work just ignore it. You dont like stocks.exchange just stop use it, i mean there another exchanger ou can use. And as other member mentioned above stocks.exchange make master node for each coin deposited there. Im not using it though.

Not good enough - as a community we need to warn others to not make the same mistakes.

Even then, there will still be people making the same said mistake. Of course, the number of people will be less but still.
Skimanner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

I would highly suggest not putting ANY currency into stocks.exchange.  Unless they make a public announcement proving allegations false or admitting them and announcing that their new policy prohibits them from doing this anymore.  You may think your safe if your using their exchange but not dealing with masternode coins but you would be VERY MISTAKEN.  When a government swoops in and closes their site and seizes all the assets for shady practices it won’t matter that you only have BTC and ETH in their because your coins are seized and never coming back.  And everyone knows that if these practices are really occurring and are not addressed immediately that the United States SEC will be taking action quickly because I know 3 people that have filed a complaint with the US SEC website (and that’s just out of the people I personally know)
Skimanner

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

Here's the thing, if you dont like about something work just ignore it. You dont like stocks.exchange just stop use it, i mean there another exchanger ou can use. And as other member mentioned above stocks.exchange make master node for each coin deposited there. Im not using it though.

Not good enough - as a community we need to warn others to not make the same mistakes.

Even then, there will still be people making the same said mistake. Of course, the number of people will be less but still.

The large problem with Londoireng’s thinking is that it don’t take into account the money being robbed from masternode/coin holders even if they don’t use the exchange.  I may not put my coins in their but they are still robbing me and everyone that has that coins masternode by taking masternodes shares that should not exist.  If the coin has 50 legit masternodes and stocks.exchange has 5 masternodes up with customers coins that means the 50 legit nodes are all being robbed for 10% of their coins weather they use stocks.exchange or not.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

There's a lot of new exchanges and a lot more coming to be more user friendly than the previous one. Avoid those who you think is crap or manipulative to the traders.
And go to those who are transparent and more user friendly. These way these exchanges will evolve and will be better because they need to attract users.
The best way to "boycott" these exchanges is not to patronized them.

encryptblockr (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Kalkulus KLK - Today at 11:44 AM
@everyone UPDATE  Just received a mail fromStocks.Exchange: they are proceeding disabling pair trades KLK-BTC upon our request, and they will do a tweet announcing that.
Withdrawals from SE will be available until all KLK are took away from that exchange, so please do that as soon as possible as with trades closed theres no reason to keep your money here..
You can continue trades on CryptoBridge https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.KLK_BRIDGE.BTC , or keep youtr money in your desktop walllet.
This is the best option, also because CryptoBridge will support swap witrh new coins when this will happen.
we are already working to close a deal with anpother exchange in order to offer an alternative to CB.
And please remember that this was done only for protect your money, for your security as investors, and for boycott who everyday make shady actions to deceive and circumvent honest $crypto people's.
Thanks to all!

KALKULUS TEAM DELISTED SUPPORTING THE BOYCOTT...

Thank you Kalkulus team and wise choice for your investors to keep them away from that exchange

THANK YOU!!!
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:31:47 PM

I never traded in stocks.exchange, One of the worst exchanger ever. Even, I am avoiding Yobit, IDEX, NEXT Exchange too. I don't know why people add their coins here, Such a bad decision to add coin in these exchanges. Though Yobit had a very good reputation, day by day it's becoming worse exchanger. And, I admire that you may not keep coins on any exchanges site.A secure wallet is the best for it.

encryptblockr (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:34:37 PM

Another big news guys MNO https://masternodes.online has decided to help the community
They will not list any coin that ONLY has stocks.exchange as only exchange
this is to help us go to the other options

To be honest i suspect that if stocks.exchange does not improve, i see MNO completely not adding their exchange to the website anymore (same thing they did to coinsmarkets)

This is HUGE
Lets keep up joining hands!!!

https://campaigns.masternodes.online/?product=express-coin-listing-for-coins-on-exchanges
https://i.imgur.com/mhfog6F.png
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

I would highly suggest not putting ANY currency into stocks.exchange.  Unless they make a public announcement proving allegations false or admitting them and announcing that their new policy prohibits them from doing this anymore.  You may think your safe if your using their exchange but not dealing with masternode coins but you would be VERY MISTAKEN.  When a government swoops in and closes their site and seizes all the assets for shady practices it won’t matter that you only have BTC and ETH in their because your coins are seized and never coming back.  And everyone knows that if these practices are really occurring and are not addressed immediately that the United States SEC will be taking action quickly because I know 3 people that have filed a complaint with the US SEC website (and that’s just out of the people I personally know)

the exchange is not running in the US. its Ukrainian I think. so the US SEC has no power over this
kulibih

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:44:31 PM

Here is the address of our stock dep there is more than 1600 POS coins, they were not credited to the account and merged stupidly http://bltg.blockexplorer.cf:3001/address/BJrA47DYedC1vLGz2tvdMLAoYBDfuznM9v
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

Nice news their we need goacoin to get on binance would me a massive leap forward. stock exchange is getting wore like dumping grounds. Masternodes neeed focus on bigger exchanges at later dates and just announce it than saying vote for this exchange that exchange 

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:49:06 PM

I have never tried to trade there, Most exchanger that I used are hitbtc, coinexchange.io and livecoin. All are great services. To use not registered account I use flyp.me it is instant exchange no registration needed, I also see bancor.network is great. Why you try uncertain exchange?
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:50:20 PM

looks like bitcointalk community united against that careless exchange .
huge deposit fee for erc tokens ,
takes so much time for deposits of coins/tokens .
no proper support .
weird ui .

and they dont care for all of above issues .
Yaka-LMF

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 12:06:38 AM

I have moove all my  crypto of this sucks exchange !
i prefer do a new masternode than sell on this craps exchange ...

hope we find good exchange soon, and hope someone  find something to attract more people in coin MN...
ekse

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:24:41 AM

This image does not prove anything, if someone in this thread beleives on the basis of this image that the exchange took his coins and made a masternode out of them, for themselfs (the exchange), that person is an idiot. And such people are plenty in this thread, and in the cryptospace, you can spin anykind of bullshit and get people to buy into it.

It's ridiculous, seeing 10 pages of people believing this total shit post. Its also partly why so many ico scams / scam coins are so successful. It is so easy to make you idiots beleive anything and spread this bullshit.

I do not support Stocks.Exchange, but these claims are ridiculous with no proof.
Rocstar

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:32:28 AM

This image does not prove anything, if someone in this thread beleives on the basis of this image that the exchange took his coins and made a masternode out of them, for themselfs (the exchange), that person is an idiot. And such people are plenty in this thread, and in the cryptospace, you can spin anykind of bullshit and get people to buy into it.

It's ridiculous, seeing 10 pages of people believing this total shit post. Its also partly why so many ico scams / scam coins are so successful. It is so easy to make you idiots beleive anything and spread this bullshit.

I do not support Stocks.Exchange, but these claims are ridiculous with no proof.

The whole use of peoples coins to create masternodes is a big claim, and I don't know for sure whether it's true or not, but I refuse to use Stocks.exchange because it is such a shit slow exchange. It should not take 10 hours to deposit or withdraw coins. You should not place orders and see them banking up due to not being processed. You should not have to wait 3 days to hear back from them when you lodge a support ticket.

They need to stop listing new coins and sort out their shit exchange. Until they do I will not get involved with any coins that are only listed on their site.
encryptblockr (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:52:14 AM

looks like bitcointalk community united against that careless exchange .
huge deposit fee for erc tokens ,
takes so much time for deposits of coins/tokens .
no proper support .
weird ui .

and they dont care for all of above issues .

yeah power of the people is big
without taking actions against exchanges and behaviors like these
the crypto place will be a scary place for newcomers
encryptblockr (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

read other people's comments
several proofs
also just read people's experiences
many people have bad experiences with them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: