Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange  (Read 16177 times)
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:59:03 AM

stocks.exchange make masternodes from coins deposited by users.

It's why sometimes deposit and withdraw take so long

just don't keep your coins there

thanks for sharing
this will help get rid of this toxic exchange

DEVS please take notice and please help us by not listing on this exchange again
because very soon we as community will just not trade on that exchange anymore and your coins will not do well on that crap

lets keep the discussion going
community will win in this!

yes the miners have a voice and without us they all fail so

I dont mine any coin that is just listed on that exchange, and neither should anyone else, its a scam, and now we know
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinBallers

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:01:52 AM

omega going to the moon soon!
Ba37

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:06:54 AM

oh wow. Thank god I ran into this thread. I am looking at trading with stocks.exchange because of a coin. Now that I have gone through this whole thread, i might wait until it gets listed on another exchange.
rulez

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:23:15 AM

Another big news guys MNO https://masternodes.online has decided to help the community
They will not list any coin that ONLY has stocks.exchange as only exchange
this is to help us go to the other options

To be honest i suspect that if stocks.exchange does not improve, i see MNO completely not adding their exchange to the website anymore (same thing they did to coinsmarkets)

This is HUGE
Lets keep up joining hands!!!

https://campaigns.masternodes.online/?product=express-coin-listing-for-coins-on-exchanges
https://i.imgur.com/mhfog6F.png

Thank you man!
Yaka-LMF

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 02:19:03 AM

https://masternodes.online/currencies/CARAT/

new coin on MNO and only presale.... humm ok for have a beautiful annoucement, but why add a coin with no exchange?
pakkymaylada

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:41:46 AM

NEW ISSUE!!!
i ( our ) cannot access profile page ( old member only )

while i try to register new member ..... it so fast very very fast ....F ..ck suck Xchange

https://uppic.cc/d/M4d
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:48:59 AM

BEST exchanges for masternode coins(start small and gradually go bigger in this order):

1. cryptobridge
2. southexchange
3. coinexchange
4. cryptopia
5. hitbtc
6. bittrex

people listing coins should follow this order and the MN coin will be a huge success
also make sure you list on MNO as soon as it is on first exchange

Good tip. Anyone else has already experiences with the first three, cryptobridge, southexchange and coinexchange, which I don't know at all?
BornOppenheimer

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:12:12 AM

BEST exchanges for masternode coins(start small and gradually go bigger in this order):

1. cryptobridge
2. southexchange
3. coinexchange
4. cryptopia
5. hitbtc
6. bittrex

people listing coins should follow this order and the MN coin will be a huge success

Good tip. Anyone else has already experiences with the first three, cryptobridge, southexchange and coinexchange, which I don't know at all?

cryptobridge is a bit complicated to start using but it has great potential.
coinexchange is a rather good exchange, smaller than cryptopia but definitely good experience.
cyberf0x

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:05:16 AM

not to mention the CEO of the exchange is a russian dude that has been involved in tons of literal scams before.

Everything about this exchange screams to get off.

Photo CEO Stocks.Exchange

Register - Ukraine , Lutsk city

this us Ukrainian dude, not Russia
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

This image does not prove anything, if someone in this thread beleives on the basis of this image that the exchange took his coins and made a masternode out of them, for themselfs (the exchange), that person is an idiot. And such people are plenty in this thread, and in the cryptospace, you can spin anykind of bullshit and get people to buy into it.

It's ridiculous, seeing 10 pages of people believing this total shit post. Its also partly why so many ico scams / scam coins are so successful. It is so easy to make you idiots beleive anything and spread this bullshit.

I do not support Stocks.Exchange, but these claims are ridiculous with no proof.

Do you have any explanation about why wallet has exact amount of required amounts for masternode?

In that screenshot you can clearly see that wallet got exact 20.000 xar coin.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/XAR/

For digifel, wallet got exact amount of required amounts for masternode (1000 digifel)
https://explorer.digifel.net/tx/8c8fac8f7b1a78252a4b7b9eabe78fa8a93ae595f8c62cabf39bb81ddb75b0e8

In your argument you said exchanges are using cold wallet, so why the hell of cold wallet gets required amount of creating MN for each coin? Why not another amount?

OR

If they are users withdrawals, why the hell of withdrawals working too much quickly while other users deposits waiting for ages?

You are a more idiot than you think fan boy!

ntoken

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

Thanks for sharing, that's really informative! and help me get rid of this toxic exchange

1. cryptobridge
2. southexchange
3. coinexchange
4. cryptopia
5. hitbtc
6. bittrex

Thank you very much for the list, I will this indeed.
zenhu

Activity: 645
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:58:01 AM

No need to boycott anything, just stop using it and they cant make any profit and the site will close by him self. I mean cmon if you really not like it why the hell still using it.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PLATINUM STABLECOINS
USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ

───────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK         TWITTER         TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
encryptblockr (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

not to mention the CEO of the exchange is a russian dude that has been involved in tons of literal scams before.

Do you have link to the video interview where they interviewed the owner of stocks.exchange?
I remember seeing the video link when the exchange first started but they took it off now that they kicked into scam mode
cyberf0x

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:36:20 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 12:33:30 PM by cyberf0x

Do you have link to the video interview where they interviewed the owner of stocks.exchange?
I remember seeing the video link when the exchange first started but they took it off now that they kicked into scam mode
I have only link to this scam presentation, on page 14 CEO Sucks.Exchange  
YOUTUBE VIDEO

WEBARCHIVE

2009 Old scam CEO Stocks.Exchange
rulez

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

No need to boycott anything, just stop using it and they cant make any profit and the site will close by him self. I mean cmon if you really not like it why the hell still using it.

Because we need to warn other, new people not to do the same mistake as we did, thats the point of this... or until SE apologize and change their ways, which I think if they didnt do it by now they never will..
this cryptocurrency world if we as community let this kind of things go and stocks go unpunished you gonna have more exchanges doing the same thing as they do and at the end you and me and others will be left empty handed and robbed by them... and there is one more problem with this too as much as we let this kind of things happening we gonna see more regulations and restrictions from governments from around the world on all of us and we gonna pay that price, not some guy from ukraine or whatever he dont give a shit but they gonna use that as excuse to say we are all like them...
rulez

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:43:21 AM

And as this is the biggest crypto forum in the world maybe moderators should take this what started here with this little thred and take it to next bigger level and spread it to ICO sales also asking and demanding more info about people starting them... because if we dont regulate our self what is going on in this world then we gonna be regulated by governments and we all know how that ends (good for them and bankers and bad for us) and the whole point of all this what satoshi started with bitcoin is to give back power to people and independency from bankers and governments... isnt that the whole point of all this I ask you? isnt that a reason why we are all gather here every day... and we need to resolve this and clean our house or governments will... so what do you wonna do continue being sheep or stand up and deal with this people..
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

I think the only thing we can do about stock exchange is not to use their exchange.Use other exchnager and forget about stock exchange.Move on and don't think about it.The important is you feel better.Never do something irritate your day,remember it's not the end of the world.
rulez

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

I think the only thing we can do about stock exchange is not to use their exchange.Use other exchnager and forget about stock exchange.Move on and don't think about it.The important is you feel better.Never do something irritate your day,remember it's not the end of the world.

I fully respect your opinion, but I dont agree with you and reason for that is, if we just turn our heads and forget about the stocks.exchange and what they are doing, that might work for us, but not for other traders not informed about this and newcomers in trading they gonna do the same mistake and lose money and the point of this is to grow so much in this, to force stocks.exchange to apologize and change their ways or to inform so many people about what they do to put them out of business..  And that will serve as a warning and beacon for other exchanges and especially new exchanges yet to come to the market, that people will not tolerate cheaters and thieves..
stocks.exchange

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

Dear users,

a lot of gossip was gathered around our stocks.exchange regarding the use of the masternodes. Guys, belive, We DON'T USE MASTERNODES. For masternode locking balances - mandatory thing, we can’t use customers coins for this.
Also, we are disabling staking (staking=0) while listing process.
About some deposits and why they were transferred to another address, for example, XAR. We have 1 general address where we keep all coins and user wallet act only as transit address, that's why in blockchain you see such picture. If we won't do that, fee for your orders will grow tenfold. We really want to provide better service and we are working on it. Soon you will see the result of our work. So, please, stop gossiping without accurate information.
rulez

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:20:35 PM

Dear users,

a lot of gossip was gathered around our stocks.exchange regarding the use of the masternodes. Guys, belive, We DON'T USE MASTERNODES. For masternode locking balances - mandatory thing, we can’t use customers coins for this.
Also, we are disabling staking (staking=0) while listing process.
About some deposits and why they were transferred to another address, for example, XAR. We have 1 general address where we keep all coins and user wallet act only as transit address, that's why in blockchain you see such picture. If we won't do that, fee for your orders will grow tenfold. We really want to provide better service and we are working on it. Soon you will see the result of our work. So, please, stop gossiping without accurate information.

Thank you for responding on this thread.. that is a good step forward for you...
I personally know a dev from certain coin who is afraid of delisting his coin from your site because you how so much of that coin that you gonna drop everything and destroy the coin.. and lots of devs who worked with you have proofs they know that you have been staking big amounts of those coins and them selling them for nothing and crashing the price... and you cant just write one message on this thread and think you solved all this.. there is so much people here with so many different problems you still need to respond to and not to mention all those people on your twiter page  practically begging you to help them to give them back their coins... there is lot of shit there too and you have been ignoring people for so long that you need to do better then just one message on bitcointalk forum to fix this...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: