Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why can we not as a community boycott stocks.exchange  (Read 16177 times)
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:40:44 PM

Leave the exchanger. It is very centralized exchanger. no need to trade in the kind of exchanger. Best is hitbtc, bittrex and huobi, kucoins and big excahngers. For eth to, tokens you can use forkdelta, bancor.network and idex. They are great decentralized exchange. YOu hold you pv key your tokens is secured and fast trade if the network not slow.
commanderbitcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Welcome to the world of crypto. Since there are only few trading platform that are available in the market, there is nothing we can do but to use it. Not all altcoins are available in every platform, so boycott is not an option unless there are other options. It happened already on Poloneix. Base on history Poloneix dominates the trading volumes for years until Binance appear. Wait more years and you will have more options and traders will be a winner because of trading platform competition.

fleer

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

Welcome to the world of crypto. Since there are only few trading platform that are available in the market, there is nothing we can do but to use it. Not all altcoins are available in every platform, so boycott is not an option unless there are other options. It happened already on Poloneix. Base on history Poloneix dominates the trading volumes for years until Binance appear. Wait more years and you will have more options and traders will be a winner because of trading platform competition.

Poloniex is government licensed, stocks.exchange isn't.  Both are in USA.  Sending your coins to any institution should be deeply cautious, but the operators of stocks.exchange messed up big time and absolutely need to be looked into by the Feds.

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
ancosuzin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:47:52 AM

I think the only thing we can do about stock exchange is not to use their exchange.Use other exchnager and forget about stock exchange.Move on and don't think about it.The important is you feel better.Never do something irritate your day,remember it's not the end of the world.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

What you have to understand here is that there are so many more people in the stock exchange than there are in cryptos and not everyone that is in cryptos have stakes in the stock exchange. Asking crypto investors to boycott stock exchanges would not make a dent or even leave a scratch, sorry to say but we are not that powerful yet.
Isaac5939

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

I don't see how the boycott would work, because most of the people using these exchanges are online users and it is a global market with 24/7 uptime. I think what we can do is to continue to expose this likely bad practices they are carring out on their exchange Smiley
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

The crypto boycott in the money world is useless. It does not affect the virtual environment. Crypto money is the only currency that will affect the entrance and exit. This is the only situation that will lead the market.
samuelemma692

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:08:37 AM

First of all thanks for creating this thread because people really need to avoid this crappy exchange. The exchange really looks suspicious. I deposited some Eagle coins there and bam! The deposit fee was so much higher than any other top exchanges charge. Their User interface and API is utter shit like their stupid rules of depositing and withdrawing fees. What strikes me most about this exchange is most of the shady tokens from scammy/questionable projects are listed there.
mimota158

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:22:34 AM

With a lot of new and improved options, people would just leave behind what's shady and troublesome to where they enjoy trading.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:56:55 PM

For coins without Masternodes it's working for the people without any problem but when it comes to Masternode coins they are taking coins without the consent of the owner and profiting.
etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:07:06 PM

Many people complains about stocks.exchange everyday and yet we see coins getting listed on that garbage exchange
When will we as a community stand against bad practices and garbage exchange standards?

deposits take so long, withdrawals take so long
order book is crap..buy order price will be more than sell order price for hours
making it difficult to know what is going on
a buy or sell order takes so long to fill even though current price on order shows it should have filled

it is just total mess
if you agree with my assessment of stocks.exchange and witness some or all of these issues please reply in your support
if you think otherwise(as long as you not owner of exchange) then please voice your view

lets discuss and see if we can do something
i am for stocks.exchange improving their service if they choose to do so
else we need to start avoiding to list on these exchanges that are toxic to the crypto community and ecosystem

thanks

Well I have experienced some delay in transaction with them so months back though they later created my deposit after some few days of writing to their support.  I used that exchange again recently they have improved very well and ignore them kudos for stepping up.
c15

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

I had my AKA there, which is a masternode coin.
they're taken from my balance.
will i ever see em again?

serhanni

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

I had my AKA there, which is a masternode coin.
they're taken from my balance.
will i ever see em again?
Try to sent a message to support team. Today I had a withdrawal problem, after I sent a message to support it is solved in 5 minutes.
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

We are beginning to realise the strength of our capacity to bring changes where we think there should be. Exchanges that think this sort of campaign will be an effort in futility will soon realise that the time to make improvement is now.
Cassy14

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:01:33 PM

Because not all people think the same thing.
everyone have their own likes and dislikes.
if you dont want to have that exchange then you can leave it alone then.
dhanushilakshani

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

With a ton of better than ever choices, individuals would simply abandon what's shady and troublesome to where they appreciate exchanging. It's not those old day where you don't have decision yet to seek everything goes affirm after you and trade run over clients.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

Because we dont really have any other good choice for dumping our shitcoins like stock exchange,take a look at crypto bridge they are having problems whole month with double payments or frozen withdrawal from their exchange.Coinsmarkets were good for this but they pulled exit scam Embarrassed
saelernet

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

If so, how do people write here, it's not just rubbish, it's just a complete pig. It's not an exchange, it's a bunch of rascals. A bunch of idiots in the first place, who for profit themselves and shit! Undecided
Yolikerum

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:54:51 PM

Stock.exchange is the most fouled up trade I have seen up until now. To store you need to pay, to pull back you likewise need to pay, to exacerbate matter your store takes perpetually in the event that they don't physically favor deposit.this is the main trade that does that. I am talking from a few encounters here. Each time I saved it ponders eth traveler, however never in their trade some of the time for quite a long time. I needed to send email on a few events that was just when my token got kept, to exacerbate mater, they lie that they don't physically affirm store, and that they are taking a shot at making their stores speedier, yet it has continued as before.
EEE14

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

I think it is still a good exchange at the moment. There are still some bugs but it's still good. I personally do not have any disadvantage with this exchange. I still use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: