Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
aryan7980

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

How many already similar projects. On the content distribution it is difficult to earn even traditional ways, but here in general there will be no demand at all

Can you share the names of these projects on content distribution? I'm not sure what you're talking about

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apmapm12

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

Greetings. What mechanisms are you using to ensure security of transactions? Blockchain is good, but is that all?

Also, any pre-sale for investors? 
apmapm12

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:14:38 PM

Can I mine your coin?

Miners verify the transactions, they put this in the white paper.

My question to the team: how is the bonus on mining calculated?
Bertram89

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Same here.. now waiting to invest in the ICO..                              
biplobmbhr

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:17:56 PM

Hello!

Nice idea
So you say content distribution is an additional function
I'd say you should do more to this, content is the most expensive information after Big Data today
ValeriaMarketSpace

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

Seems good, but how are you plan to compete with lots of projects like you? What is your main advantage?

Engagement of professional hosting providers combined with blockchain technology makes Market.space a completely reliable and supersafe service granting you instant and round-the-clock data access.

What makes Market.space stand out from the crowd is our p4p model – “professionals for professionals”

Now let me highlight our competitive advantages:
Engagement of experienced hosts and data centers means that clients won’t face problems with data access or security which occur when amateurs store data on consumer devices (that’s actually the case for decentralized storage services). In fact, consumer devices are not adjusted to high load and 24/7 work.
The system will function as a marketplace. The unlimited number of customers will get access to professional hosts who have unused capacities and want to utilize them. This will result in the best suitable pricing. Market.space won’t impose any fixed packages or pricing, nor will transaction fees be charged (the system will be built on its own blockchain).

Let’s assume that a host new to the system wants to store some data free of charge just to get the rate. In Market.space he/she is free to do that (benefits for the customer are obvious) while they’d be restricted by the pricing in other systems (even if the charge is not high, like in Sia or Storj, it’s still fixed).

Direct distribution of content functionality is embedded in Market.space architecture. In other decentralized storage systems it may be feasible too, but they’d either need centralization for it or some additional apps.

have you made any calculations to assume what prices you gonna have? you writing they are going to be lower, but how do you know?

There will be no transaction fees, no pricing restrictions, no fixed packages. Customers will pay only for storage and time actually used.
It is going to work this way: contractors (Hosts) make their offers ->the system forms a list of the best offers -> customer chooses a Host (or several) based on rates and prices and proceeds with the payment. Finally, customers get cost-effective and secure service with instant and round-the-clock access to their data.
ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:09:12 PM

Why so few publications about you?

http://Market.space ICO start is scheduled only for March 26, 2018. We use plenty of sources for our publications, each day new articles appear. I believe we will reach much more audience in upcoming weeks.

Make sure you've subscribed to our updates onhttp://market.space/
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/Market_space_ and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Market.space.system/
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:24:06 PM

Can I mine your coin?

Miners verify the transactions, they put this in the white paper.

My question to the team: how is the bonus on mining calculated?
Hello!

The Miners in Market.space system are supposed to be Validators at first.
They will create new blocks with valid transactions only.
Generation of new tokens is their function too, but it's just a neccessary operation for the system.

Miners are getting a revenue from the total sum of any successfull deal according the estimated percent.
ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

Greetings. What mechanisms are you using to ensure security of transactions? Blockchain is good, but is that all?

Also, any pre-sale for investors? 

Market.space enables security, privacy and reliability which cannot be achieved by other decentralized blockchain-based storages let alone traditional cloud storages. Decentralized blockchain-based systems are secure compared to cloud storages, but they fail in reliability. Consumer devices cannot be accessible 24/7; they are also susceptible to corruption. This means that no one grants you instant and round-the-clock data access, and your data intactness. That’s why Market.space focuses on professional hosts. The credibility of the hosts and thus responsible storage is guaranteed by the insurance deposits hosts are to make. They are also incentivized by the metrics-based rate system.

There will be no presale, ICO is scheduled for March 26, 2018. It will last for 6 weeks.

btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

Hello everyone! I was surfing rapid gator and found your website. Not that I know everything about file storage (although I know more now lol), but I like your idea. Wish you best luck with bringing it to life. BTW, is Market.space going be like Rapid gator - sort of file sharing web site? Like all the files are private until you share?
Hello!
I can say that all participants on this market may have functions a bit similar to each other.
Our idea is on the headline - decentralized self-regulatory system for data storage, transmission and direct content distribution.
The word decentralized makes the idea and the difference, putting us into a pack of a few blockchain-based services
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

Down to business now  Wink I wonder how I use your would-be system. As a user/client, I mean. Will you launch it from the site or what?? Do I need any special software for that? you don't write about it on your site or whitepaper (or you do?)
Hello, thank you for your question!

It will look the next way
Since all Contractors will be connected and interact using the Inner blockchain the software they will install should comply the Inner blockchain requirements.
So there will be several types of software on Github as an open source code (one for Hosting providers, the other for Miners and so on)

The reason why it's not on our WP is that it's too deep teachnical )
biplobmbhr

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

Down to business now  Wink I wonder how I use your would-be system. As a user/client, I mean. Will you launch it from the site or what?? Do I need any special software for that? you don't write about it on your site or whitepaper (or you do?)

Since all Contractors will be connected and interact using the Inner blockchain the software they will install should comply the Inner blockchain requirements.
So there will be several types of software on Github as an open source code (one for Hosting providers, the other for Miners and so on)

Will that be an Open GL code?
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:41:36 AM

Hello!
Yes, it will be open
xdbitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Seems good, but how are you plan to compete with lots of projects like you? What is your main advantage?

agree, many storage projects on the market now. like 4 or 5 I know. but none like a 'host aggregator'
Many?
Storj and Filecoin, who hasn't provide a product yet?
not looks many
biplobmbhr

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:10:21 PM

Hello!
Yes, it will be open
Ok, thanks!

Following you guys
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

Ok, I'll bite. My first thoughts was "Another file storage system?" There are so many of them with similar use cases and actually none of them has a working model yet. But it seems, this takes storage with a different spin.

Looking forward to learn more.

ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:20:44 PM

Ok, I'll bite. My first thoughts was "Another file storage system?" There are so many of them with similar use cases and actually none of them has a working model yet. But it seems, this takes storage with a different spin.

Looking forward to learn more.

Thank you for your opinion!
Just to resume, here are the flaws of our competitors that Market.space will bypass:
- Traditional cloud storages (OneDrive, Amazon, Google etc) are not averse to data scanning which means they neglect users privacy. They are also pretty expensive and don’t leave much choice imposing fixed packages.
- Decentralized blockchain-based systems are secure compared to cloud storages, but they fail in reliability. Consumer devices cannot be accessible 24/7; they are also susceptible to corruption. This means that no one grants you instant and round-the-clock data access, and your data intactness. That’s why Market.space focuses on professional hosts. The credibility of the hosts and thus responsible storage is guaranteed by the insurance deposits hosts are to make. They are also incentivized by the metrics-based rate system.
Dogeshop_eu

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Hi there!

You guys have a really good idea
Though I didn't get what is Rapidgator?
ValeriaMarketSpace

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:34:32 PM

Hi there!

Thank you so much!
Rapidgator is a file hosting service. Market.space ICO is a Rapidgator backed project. Currently you can receive Rapidgator coupons for free If you follow us in telegram t.me/Market_space That's just a part of our marketing campaign.
tolyasan

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:51:00 PM

Hi there!

Thank you so much!
Rapidgator is a file hosting service. Market.space ICO is a Rapidgator backed project. Currently you can receive Rapidgator coupons for free If you follow us in telegram t.me/Market_space That's just a part of our marketing campaign.

> That's just a part of our marketing campaign.

Good to hear that. You shouldn't attend so much  to shouting about Rapidgator though however cool they are. It's your project that is the focus of attention now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: