Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:04:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator  (Read 6879 times)
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:54:54 AM

Hi, as I can see the ico has already started so can I use different payment methods or several wallets to make a deposit? Or should it be stricly one?

I think, that you can invest your money in this project in a different way.
but for the detailed information, you need to contact with the managers of this project, or write in Telegramm, where you get an answer the question.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fulcare

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

The one thing I really don't like and don't understand in ICObench is rating. There are several of so-called "experts" who have no idea about the tech behind blockchain and ICO. So they review projects and making grades for each project, but some of this experts are obviously don't know what these projects are about.

Yeah, this rating system is ridiculous, some great projects has 3.5-3.8 rankings

As for my opinion, every "expert" should be forced to describe his grades and leave a comment, so people can research and follow opinions not just the numbers.
I do agree with you guys, there should be a kind of explanation or the way to discuss ay least, but both of those experts haven't answered on LinkedIn.
But don't you worry, ICObench rating is one of preliminary ratings and having 5.0 is much more suspicious than say 3.8 or 4.3 as it's a result of some work done.
The final mark comes from the market anyway )

They have also been bad with their ratings at times when high quality of the project was very obvious. In that case they probably did an independent rating. Question remains whether they take money from some projects or not but I doubt that we will ever find out.

We won't unless someone enrolled an independent expert tells the world Smiley

Having a whistleblower would be great. An enrolled expert might not have the info we are looking for though. Payments could still be made in the background without some of the experts even knowing.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
haufranco

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:00:34 PM

I didn't know that and it is also impossible to verify whether they are independent or not. We all know how the three big ratings agencies did their job right before the financial crisis Wink They claimed to be independent, but obviously they weren't.

The one thing I really don't like and don't understand in ICObench is rating. There are several of so-called "experts" who have no idea about the tech behind blockchain and ICO. So they review projects and making grades for each project, but some of this experts are obviously don't know what these projects are about.

Yeah, this rating system is ridiculous, some great projects has 3.5-3.8 rankings

As for my opinion, every "expert" should be forced to describe his grades and leave a comment, so people can research and follow opinions not just the numbers.
I do agree with you guys, there should be a kind of explanation or the way to discuss ay least, but both of those experts haven't answered on LinkedIn.
But don't you worry, ICObench rating is one of preliminary ratings and having 5.0 is much more suspicious than say 3.8 or 4.3 as it's a result of some work done.
The final mark comes from the market anyway )

They have also been bad with their ratings at times when high quality of the project was very obvious. In that case they probably did an independent rating. Question remains whether they take money from some projects or not but I doubt that we will ever find out.

Having a whistleblower would be great. An enrolled expert might not have the info we are looking for though. Payments could still be made in the background without some of the experts even knowing.
I always say- trust none other than yourself. Why not invest some time in doing the research yourself? Personally I don't trust anyone else with my money.
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

I always say- trust none other than yourself. Why not invest some time in doing the research yourself? Personally I don't trust anyone else with my money.

I agree. It's like in X-Files "Trust no one"  Cheesy
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:24:32 PM

Devs, I'm wondering will the price of the token change during the token sale? or it's fixed?
melsell1

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:29:09 PM

Hello  Smiley
How much have you already raised?
btcapparel (OP)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:02:04 PM

Hello  Smiley
How much have you already raised?

Hi. So far nearly $64K. You can always check the status on the website Smiley But that's only the beginning  Wink
bulldogtattoo

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:27:42 AM

Devs, I'm wondering will the price of the token change during the token sale? or it's fixed?
As far as I know the price is fixed during the sale period
Ben Walsh (beamer)

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:45:46 AM

Hi, how is your ico going, guys?
Where can I monitor how much funds has already been raised?
On the website https://market.space/en/
liafloor

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:52:25 AM

Definitely questionable and the biggest issue is that you should always assume they bought the coins they are talking positively about to then sell them after you read their ratings. Not very good.
I personally look through some sites with ratings from time to time. But I don't completely focus on them because not all ICOs with high ratings are guaranteed to be successful.  I rely more on the team, the telegram, wp and so on
For me, the most important criteria are an experienced team and a link to the GitHub (it's bad that no links). I also draw attention to the white paper - its design, and its text.

btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:26:58 PM

We'd love each and every of our supporters to get the best out of our bonuses. Therefore the most delicious 25% daily bonuses were extended for 48 hours.

And yes, the bonuses are summed up. So here's how it looks:

+ 30% bonus with Rapidgator coupon (How to redeem it? Check here)
+ 15% bonus for subscribing to our newsletter

+ 25% bonus for tokens bought till 11 a.m. GMT, April 19

+ 15% bonus from 11 a.m. GMT, April 19 through 11 a.m. GMT, April 29
+ 10% bonus from 11 a.m. GMT, April 29 through 11 a.m. GMT, May 13
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Hi, are the bonuses summed up?

Yep! Check the details here
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Guys, I'm proud to share the astounding news: Market.space ICO is ranked 2nd in Alexa Traffic Rank. Take a look: https://iconow.net/top-10-ico-by-alexa/
ruhvix

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:58:58 PM

Whats ur soft cap? And how much left to reach it?
shema65

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Definitely questionable and the biggest issue is that you should always assume they bought the coins they are talking positively about to then sell them after you read their ratings. Not very good.
I personally look through some sites with ratings from time to time. But I don't completely focus on them because not all ICOs with high ratings are guaranteed to be successful.  I rely more on the team, the telegram, wp and so on
For me, the most important criteria are an experienced team and a link to the GitHub (it's bad that no links). I also draw attention to the white paper - its design, and its text.
Fully agree with you. I also look closely to bitcointalk ann page and official website
btcapparel (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

$15M. More than $14M, but the ICO just started 2 days ago, so everything's going well  Cool
alg0mizer

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

KYC? I would be a bit reluctant to provide my personal data to anyone but for police or local council.

Holy cow  Shocked Do you man think ICOs are the worst way to expose your data? I don't think these guys will head for a bank loan as soon as they get your precious details. Too risky for a project whose budget makes millions, don't you think?  Roll Eyes

They are posing their company as one fighting for privacy as it is. I don't know any law making KYC obligatory for ICOs. Do you?
NEUROSEED

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:59:08 AM

Good evening! Do tokens have any expired date?

Hi!
you can follow our web-site https://neuroseed.net
Pre-sale will be soon, bonus now is 30%!
poopooshit

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

$15M. More than $14M, but the ICO just started 2 days ago, so everything's going well  Cool
Sometimes people wait for the last days of the sale to make sure that the project will collect enough money. They lose bonuses, yes, but confidence is better than bonuses.
xdbitcoin

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:57:56 AM

What are you going to do with unsold tokens?Burn as usual??To be honest im expecting they to be distributed as airdrop...? Roll Eyes
Don't want to disappoint you, but there will be nothing to burn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: