Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost over 80k because i sold too early (newbie mistake)  (Read 4423 times)
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:49:54 PM

I think you should say that If you didn't sell all your coin too early, you would have earned more than 80k$. LOL. Everyday, every hour, there are a lot of traders also have the same problem like you and I'm also the same. I bought XRP when its price was only 0.6$ but I sold it all when the price reach to 1$ but after that XRP price reached to 2$ and more than that very quickly. LOL. Of course I also felt regret about it but I learned a lot from it and it make me become more patient than before when I trade Cheesy

Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.
Two weeks later zclassic mooned and i could make about 80k now.

i learned my lesson in the hard way..
That's not a loss! A loss is where you borrow money or get credit, from a bank and put in your savings, house, car and ect. (EXAMPLE) You buy at 2$, and it goes opposite moon, let's say 0.10$, now that's a loss!
Imagine how many people made a loss who sold their btc (4000$) or eth (400$) this summer?! You don't put it that way, I am sure you bought for 2$ and sold much higher and made some profit! So my point is, that's not a loss! If the price went the other way round and you have sold your coins with little profit, you would be like "Phew I sold everything on time and I am so clever"! Lol

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:03:00 PM

Mistakes is the best teacher,experience would be the stepping stone for you to get improve from yout actions.Do not lose hope theres a lot of opportunity in the market,search coins with potentials and focus in the few so you could get the opportunity you have lost in ZClassic,there are bunch of new projects that could give you more than you get from ZCL.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

i think it's a natural thing, not only a newbie, every body i think ever do like that, therefore we can so many learn to sharpen analysis technical.
with continue exercised we can know estimate price will run and so we can do what we must to do
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:06:06 PM

It's difficult to predict what will happen next and how the market behaves, that's why each of us has a similar story, which we regret, I think.
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:32:09 PM

You didn't lose nothing, you only had the chance to make more profit had it been u didn't sell. Now this experience will make you a lil bit patient before you sell off a coin next time...am sure you won't make this same mistake another time. That is the beauty of making a mistake..U learn.
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:34:23 PM

You didn't lose money. You lost an opportunity to make more. What I do most of the time is dollar-cost average my coins purchased on dips and sell half at every price double. Worked like magic.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

You can find another opportunity so dont beat up yourself,every make mistakes there is no perfect man alive.You will improve your skills and instincts by making mistakes,just do not repeat the mistake in the future,im sure you will have more patience about your trades from now on check always the fundamentals you can decide when it is time to sell or hold.

deepcoreotc

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:39:15 PM

I've done this mistake a lot of times... My advice to you is to learn TA, it will help you a lot!
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

Crypto is so volatile, it is impossible to always sell at the right time. We all have stories like that. It is important not to dwell on what could have been, and also important to learn any lessons that you can. It is how we all improve. We can never make the absolute best decision on when to buy and when to sell, all that we can hope is to learn to make better guesses.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

A while ago i went all in ZClassic and bought about 365 Coins when the price was about 2$ per coin, but i decided to sell a couple of days after.

These mistakes will always happen because nobody knows how the market is going to be in the next couple of weeks. Sometimes you sell to early and sometimes you just buy to early. You will never find a perfect dip or top! Smiley

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:49:27 PM

how can you lose 80k if you sold it with the same price or a little higher or lower. You just not gain more profit but you don't lose  that much!
anyways, thats the newbies mistake.

Yeah man, don't think you made a newbie mistake. How in the hell were you supposed to know what happen? Your mistake was you can't predict the future. A lot of people probably feel that the same way about not selling their BTC at $20K...

Cool Huh Cool Huh Cool Roll Eyes
All I can say is, that's ok atleast you now experience how to get lost and you now know what to do next time and you must know how to control your emotions especially panicking. That's why most of us treat a PATIENCE as a virtue because it is what we need to have when it comes to this kind of investment.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:53:31 PM

is not necessary to regret about the lost profit should be only on damages . But no losses until you sell in the negative . So act wisely and use your head
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:53:43 PM

Mistakes will teach you the best ways in life,experience would be the best teacher in the world.You need to make mistakes so you can improve yourself,now that you know that you could lose a good opportunity im sure you are going be more careful in the next few days so you would secure your max profits,i suggest you should check the fundamentals so you can decide if its time to sell or hold.

weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:54:56 PM

You never know when a coin 's price may go up or down and there is no lesson to be learned. All the information we may ever find about any coin' s future gives us an illusion of control. But we obviously know nothing,  so all you have to do is to put up with it and move on.

mahimonliner

Activity: 350

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 05:55:42 PM

crypto world is so unpredictable,and its normal,dont regret your decision. The main thing is if you sold your coins at profit you are gainer.

nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:59:27 PM

I think everyone in crypto who has done this any length of time has made similar mistakes. We have all learned to hold because even if you lose a few it only takes one big hit to get you back to the top. Keep plugging away and you will hit one. Crypto is still young with lots of potential.
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

Welcome to the crypto world!
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:05:24 PM

Not always the investment brings good luck. You must be good at picking tokens when you want to invest. And do not ever sell a Token below the purchase price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

You only lose your opportunity to make profits but you didnt lose your money,its a lesson that you could be a reference for your future trades,do not get out early when a strong fundamentals are coming because you could lose a good opportunity to make a lot of money.I too had some experience like this a lot of opportunity,you should check the fundamentals not only technicals.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: