Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:27:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: buy fast and sell fast  (Read 25267 times)
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:34:41 AM

The key of success in trading is keep patient, dont be greedy, and knowledge to understanding price action of crypto and have good risk management and diversify risk. Combination of all that will possible to offer good profit and we can avoid loss when bearish market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexyong342

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:04:33 AM

can fast trading work? better play with sound rules so you dont get burnnnn

I always get some golden nuggets here with practical applications - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:57:08 AM

If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?

of course there are always obstacles especially when waiting for growth, short trading with lots of altcoins is more profitable than if you only trade with one coin.
of course the difficulty while waiting to grow
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

when we trade, we cannot ensure that market prices will match what we expect. so fast trading I feel is less effective in making us good traders. in trading we have to take advantage of market conditions, so we have to wait a little and be patient to make a profit. in my opinion the weakness in doing fast trading is when we sell and the price continues to rise. we have to wait for prices to go down again for a long time to make another purchase. maybe if you already know where the price will move, maybe you can do fast trading. but I don't think anyone will know about market movements, because everyone can only speculate.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:15:58 PM

I think the weak point is that we will not be able to escape when we lose money, which is due to psychological problems. If the psychological improvement is quite perfect
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

For me the obstacle and weakness you will encounter in fast trading or day trading is the opportunity to have a high profit on your cryptos if it will become successful like those old btc hodlers.

sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:47:29 PM

Doing everything fast is not a key to the trading success, that would way too easy, don't you think? The key is to choose best strategy for you personally and get good info from your friends or buy it.
I'd say that's the safest way to sell your assets faster. If you said it wasn't a key for success then you are really dumb. Have you ever seen stock exchanges or binary option? They offer you a minute of trading and you can earn more than 100% from this stuff.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

This is difficult to follow buy fast and do sell fast since price movement are unstable. We cannot conclude what price it were heading. Those weakness we might encounter the possibility to have lose on our investment.
tulezua

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Trading strategy is fast and sell fast, i think it will be good when the market fluctuates continuously and there are waves. Because it is very dangerous if we do not catch the bottom of the market which we can be easy to fail. I do not prefer to do this perspective to invest long term.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

If in trading apply fast trading strategy,
What obstacles are constraints
and weaknesses?
The value of insignificant crypto currencies that change in minutes to seconds, it would be better to sell and buy coins at the right time and at a low price. do not rush to make a range for one week each transaction

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

This strategy is pretty awesome too. But the real thing in trading is how long will you hold your token if the price goes up and still you are waiting for the price you are willing to sell.

Some people do really use this strategy, and they manage to win. However, I suppose these guys spend online more than 10 hours a day. Day trading is a very complicated business as for me.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

fast buying and selling is not a good solution for trading on the crypto market, timing is everything not speed, you should analyze and predict which coin is potential before deciding. the crypto business is very risky for something instant

ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:56:02 PM

fast buying and selling is not a good solution for trading on the crypto market, timing is everything not speed, you should analyze and predict which coin is potential before deciding. the crypto business is very risky for something instant
It's a discretions of anyone who understand the flow, if you can play and ride with the current market and you know how thibgs will be favoring your trade then you can continue and use this type of trading, riding with the market is very risky as pumped and dumped group can create an artificial movements to attract traders who's not doing any research and just buying without involving with the project.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

Buy fast if the price is down and sell fast if the price will increase, if you are satisfied in the profit because the price of bitcoin and other crypto currency will change anytime.
muhdede

Activity: 158

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:22:00 PM

Such trading strategies will certainly backfire for us, because in a certain period of time they must produce the shortest possible profit I don't think is possible. during a market situation like this the price will always change can go up or down

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

I think buying fast and selling fast is a good thing in the current situation, because prices are changing rapidly. you buy then sell take profit some percent exchange to USDT buy when low then resell,
the risk is that if you are late in selling you can lose.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

The key of success in trading is keep patient, dont be greedy, and knowledge to understanding price action of crypto and have good risk management and diversify risk. Combination of all that will possible to offer good profit and we can avoid loss when bearish market.

Absolutely right you are. We should not greedy on trading. If we greedy and try to make huge profit at a time, we will lose our capital. Panic sell is another dangerous thing in the trading. I think buy with low price and try to sell with 3-5% profit. No need to panic about selling.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:27:12 PM

I think the weak point is that we will not be able to escape when we lose money, which is due to psychological problems. If the psychological improvement is quite perfect
It is our own thinking that if we will earn or we will lose, if we will make our mentality according to the situation so we will not lose anything, it is all about our psychology, we will have wait if the bear market is at red and then wait for making it green once again, just hold have patience you will be milliner just like a lot of those people who bought and hold.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

This strategy is pretty awesome too. But the real thing in trading is how long will you hold your token if the price goes up and still you are waiting for the price you are willing to sell.

Some people do really use this strategy, and they manage to win. However, I suppose these guys spend online more than 10 hours a day. Day trading is a very complicated business as for me.
Complicated and requires a lot of time, if you have very large capital you can just do it, but in my opinion for now it's very difficult to trade day with the slow movement in the exchange market

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:25:20 PM

You can do scalping, buy fast and sell fast. if you have good analysis and experience in the market, because in here prices on the market are very volatile. if you make a wrong decision from your fast analysis, then your scalping strategy will end in loss. so it all depends on the ability of yourself if you want to do scalping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: