Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself?  (Read 761 times)
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

I see the future. Any door that bitcoin opened it and will never be closed.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:30:39 PM

Bitcoin is a revolution, bitcoin is a freedom, bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic currency and also a digital store of value. bitcoin is a currency that gives power back to the people where anyone can take control over their money or an asset. with bitcoin, the future is now because everybody is free.
Akosibatman

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:46:14 PM

Bitcoin, particularly this blockchain technology wont die as just like an email. It will live as long as people are using the internet. I think this is the future and this where things headed soon. Im looking forward that someday we have a cashless society and we just need bitcoin to buy goods and have a transaction.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

CoinPoker.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:48:25 PM

For me, Bitcoin is just a normal currency. But it is virtual, that is really big difference compare to other currency. Bitcoin is really the best for everyone, you  can send any amount of money on your mobile devices without going to banks.

alekseidanilov0803

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

This is similar to how non-cash payments are made in banks: when you pay a card in a store, you also do not transfer any physical money or gold to anyone. What do you think?
gelukkig08

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

apparently bitcoin now is getting popular, specially if you dont have luck in seeking a job... or making it as your second income... by just sitting infront of your pc or by just tapping your smart phones, you will then become an bitcoin earner. so bitcoin is one of the in demand currencies nowadays.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:26:59 AM

apparently bitcoin now is getting popular, specially if you dont have luck in seeking a job... or making it as your second income... by just sitting infront of your pc or by just tapping your smart phones, you will then become an bitcoin earner. so bitcoin is one of the in demand currencies nowadays.
It's just magic internet points, not as valuable as magic internet money...

The internet is built on layers and so will Bitcoin. As long as the base layer is decentralized and trustless then we are moving in the right direction.

I also do like monero as the only alt coin worth looking into. However, they seem to have an easy time with non contentious hardforking, not necessarily bad but not good either. Also they seem to have an attack vector with contentious hardforks. MoneroV could undermine privacy if your transactions shared ring signatures with users who redeem their MoneroV tokens. It will impact users even if they don't redeem their MoneroV tokens themselves. So say a government transacts on the monero chain before to try and be part of as many ring signatures as possible, then they redeem their MoneroV tokens and would be able to undermine privacy of unrelated parties.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:33:41 AM

We are precisely needing for another bullish once more, not all that long that we've been in plunge and now it's back again without even opportunities to completely recuperate. Possibly we ought to acknowledge the genuine article about crypto, however we got frantic and feel stresses yet it won't important to be tricked once more. We ought not consider these as method for offering coins into shoddy value cause it just contribute into getting down seriously
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

I see Bitcoin as best investment, digital currency and many ways to earn profit. Bitcoin is the replacement of currency for some, gold replacement for some and good earning crypto for some. I will say Bitcoin has all the potential for every ones to earn some huge profit without doing anything hard.

Unsmart boy

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

I believe the bitcoin-led cryptocurrency market is a good opportunity to earn money right now and is probably a way to make money in the future. Bitcoin has given us the opportunity to earn faith and profit. The capital is growing each day, so I really want to know more about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a blessing for me. Those who want to earn or who want to achieve success by becoming established members of their society, their lives do not matter. I see bitcoin as a blessing in disguise.
Onyx0

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:13:13 PM

I see Bitcoin as best investment, digital currency and many ways to earn profit. Bitcoin is the replacement of currency for some, gold replacement for some and good earning crypto for some. I will say Bitcoin has all the potential for every ones to earn some huge profit without doing anything hard.
For sure there is nothing better than bitcoin to invest today, with the passage of time bitcoin is getting popular and high, it is being used more than fiat now and it will be high in demand more than paper money at the end of the year. It is good and smart way of earning it is new age where people use to buy things using bitcoin, digital currency is good for the reason that it never stops growing. So I can see bitcoin as legal currency and I trust bitcoin for investment and I know it is able to use for online shopping of every kinda goods from bitcoin market.
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

I see bitcoin as a hope, a hope for a better change .. either from the financial side or anything else.
and I am sure with the effort or hard work then the change to the better will be realized. because here in my place many people can change for the better because bitcoin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
petyp123456789

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:01:16 AM

It seemed that the problem of mistrust and uncertainty in the financial system would only worsen. "How to preserve wealth, if the financial system itself collapses?"
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

I see bitcoin will be a substitute for a digital payment system where bitcoin will be a substitute for bank-imposed payments like e-money, credit cards, and etc. In addition, bitcoin will be the most valuable digital asset in the world because bitcoin is not controlled by any party taking advantage of a transaction.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

Never thought about it at all.But there are already coins both decorative and real,which really correspond to the bitcoin rate.And about future coins which might be used is still too early to think
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley

I have used it mainly as asset only. This is because it is not yet much popular as payment medium in my country. Here people still want to get paid using traditional methods like cash and cheque. People do not even like digital payments like mobile payment transfers. This is because few people have online banking options enabled and thus they like to deal in cash only. I am sure that if you mention bitcoin to small sellers ere, they will have no clue about it.
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:49:36 PM

Check bitcoin of course.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
wireless1889

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

I see Bitcoin as a good source of money and profit and a long term investment so expect to see your money grow in years or so. Bitcoin can be risky at times if you don't calculate things, just like what's happening now if you bought last year you must've lost profit by now because of the constant price drop of Bitcoin, if you sell it you will lose more because just what I've said Bitcoin is something that needs time in order to grow in terms of value. Bitcoin has a high value in accordance to this if you invest to it you'll gain a high profit also.
marjon

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:11:10 PM

Bitcoin is tremendous for me! I learned how to trade as almost similar to Forex (Foreign Exchange). I learned how to invest wisely. I learned how to marketing as well as earning money without capital. Most especially, I learned how to be entrepreneur of myself independently because of Bitcoin. It is a new evolution of money suitable for this era, and I will continue my journey in this world.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:16:26 PM

Bitcoin is the future . I see it as the currency that will compliment the fiat currency. It is the hope to getting a better future as it gives much opportunity to making an additional or full time income.It is a form of employment as many are earning their income with it.
Bitcoin can divert many people's taste to bitcoin because it always makes a lot of money, because I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: