Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:44:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself?  (Read 761 times)
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

Bitcoin for me is a blessing. Through the extra income that I've received from posting in this campaign I already consider Bitcoin as a blessing. In every little thing that arrived and I received is considered as blessing for this can now provide my needs even how much the value is. The important is that I know in myself that I'm worthy to accept and to have it because I worked for it and willing to wait until blessing comes and in the future I will succeed in continuing and pursuing this campaign. Not just me but with my team. We work as one, we can earn more than what we have expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Bitcoin for me is an opportunity to everybody where a member of this community can gain sufficient profit. With bitcoin, I believe that by putting investment, I could see great future on it as it will gain more profit  in due time. Bitcoin had able to help an economy by giving them the opportunity to earn even with no capital investment like joining in signature bounty campaigns where there only capital is their time and effort.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:48:11 AM

Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
Bitcoin for me is a boon for the mankind , a opportunity for the world to boost its development, opportunity to the unemployed people, has provided employment to millions of people and has reduced poverty to a very great extent. The concept and invention of bitcoin is a very innovative one and the all credit goes to SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. Bitcoin is best among all crypto currencies and there are millions of factors that made bitcoin so successful among all crypto currencies and for me bitcoin is a money machine and has helped me a lot to be self dependent and now I can bear my daily expenses by my own.
ellapurity

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:05:02 AM

I see bitcoin as the future  which every one would have to live with, bitcoin is very relevant thou some countries  criticize it.
cofinder

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:49:41 PM

I see bitcoin as a huge step forward. If definitely pushes people to self-development in technological area. And despite there still is a plenty of people, who disagree that btc is a future, almost everyone agrees that technologies in general are leading as to a better world. Needless to say, btc is a part of those technologies.
Arrazi1507

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 01:48:01 AM

I see bitcoin for now is only as invest, but in the future bitcoin will be used in payment
kleaty Virus

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:39:48 AM

I think, bitcoine is a blessing way to everybody for improve their loyal condition. Its may touch to happiness in our everyday life. So, we can happily say that, bitcoins is a better future for any classes and lowest people.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
Hmm.I see bitcoin in my self because this work help me so that i will not stop to work here because it is important to one student or one person so that we should know bitcoin im ourselves.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 04:15:45 AM

I did not have simple times and therefore it is primarily a salary. The ability to create something better with it. I live today and now. Global thoughts leave others.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

I personally see bitcoins as a profit. Lets face it, a lot of people deemed bitcoins more of an investment rather than a currency and i strongly believe that i am not the only one who sees it to be a profit, nothing more.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:58:22 AM

Bitcoin for me is an oppurtunity which bitcoin tries to help and reach you from whatever you've wanted,,but it could only be happen through your hardship,dedication and passion to achieve it.
Daday23

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

Bitcoin is the future . I see it as the currency that will compliment the fiat currency. It is the hope to getting a better future as it gives much opportunity to making an additional or full time income.It is a form of employment as many are earning their income with it.
Yes and bitcoin in the future is more popular and it is a currency that use by many people all over the world.The price of bitcoin is increasing and many business will involved to bitcoin.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

I see bitcoin as a future assets. it will not end poverty but I'm sure it can increase the economy if we use it wisely. we can invest using this because this things is easy, we don't have to bring it everywhere but the value is still there.
Well, you're right, bitcoin is in the asset in the future. even I feel that bitcoin is just like gold, only the price becomes higher and lower very quickly. many people say it like that. besides, I feel that this is my job.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

In my views,  I would have to say that bitcoin is an opportunity that people should not miss where I greatly believe that it can help people earn profit through investment, through trading, mining and through signature bounty campaigns where most of bounty hunters would agree.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:16:20 AM

I personally see bitcoin as a digital currency which for the first time has a very good project development with bitcoin can be accepted in some online payment shop method and some other places so it makes bitcoin very good and can give very big advantage because coin price always move .
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:16:48 AM

Bitcoin is the future . I see it as the currency that will compliment the fiat currency. It is the hope to getting a better future as it gives much opportunity to making an additional or full time income.It is a form of employment as many are earning their income with it.
Yes and bitcoin in the future is more popular and it is a currency that use by many people all over the world.The price of bitcoin is increasing and many business will involved to bitcoin.
we must always support and maintain bitcoin so that in the future bitcoin becomes more popular and enthused by everyone. prove to them that bitcoin is very beneficial for all of us who use it.
Kalindu Rajapaksha

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:48:36 AM

As I think crypto currency is best way to everyone who would like to earn no matter what their level of life. And Bitcoin is the best and safest option to go.
julielyn

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

I see it as the future., the way it's generated, the way it's decentralized and trustless.
More valuable than other trading commodities, and always evolving. Unlike your regular investments.

Yes, I see the bitcoin for myself because before bitcoin is my life it's really hard but but when it comes to bitcoins in my life it all makes me happy now that my life did not make me rich in bitcoin I have money because of him.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:18:40 AM

Personal to me i see bitcoin as a decentralized and a digital currencies as well as an asset more valuable than gold and also have future .
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

I rather see bitcoin as an investment that gives me an advantage. Honestly I have never used bitcoin as currency because in my country do not apply payment using bitcoin currency.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: