Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:32:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself?  (Read 761 times)
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is a asset for me. Its very valuable and great. As a asset, bitcoin is my income source. So i must keep it and hold for a while. I hope this year bitcoin can make a new record.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:40:32 PM

i see bitcoin is a new money system in digital world and decentralized system.
because of bitcoin, we can invest our money into it.
bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. because of bitcoin, many altcoins has been created now.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
I see bitcoin as a way or a mode of earning money.  I am a student and as a student that is living in a third world country,  I need a mode of earning money so that I can sustain my needs and bitcoin has helped me a lot. It has been my provider so I can study in a far university from our home.
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:57:33 PM

bitcoin for me is a way to have an income. It gives me a living and a way to communicate to other people who are from different countries. it teaches me more about culture understanding and how to accept diversity especially for people who have different opinions from mine.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
german1080

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

I see bitcoin in the future as the mother of all the cryptocurrencies, massively accepted, as the new gold 2.0
Friskaadew

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

I personally see bitcoin just like a profitable asset in the future if I hold it. Some of my friends have started using bitcoin as a payment system like money. So right as you say, everyone has his own way to use and use bitcoin.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:53:26 AM

I see bitcoins into myself as a key to my dreams and goals in life. Let's talk straight to point and be true to your self that all of us is need money. You cannot achieve and do what you want without money. Because of bitcoin we can produce a lot of money when you are have a great knowledge and strategies on how to earn bitcoin. We can say that bitcoin is life changer because it will change not only your life status but bitcoin can change our personality and life's perspectives. And I see that bitcoin is a great opportunities to all of that that have a dreams and give us a hope that we can do all we want.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
jurelmartin

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:02:42 AM

I see bitcoin as a inevitable future, a very good example of how the technology is really great at this generation. Bitcoin provides a lot of oppurtunities for the future investors and it might also help people who have difficulties in earning money, i see also bitcoin as a future of our transaction or sending money across the world. But the only thing that stops this oppurtunities is our own governments, so i think bitcoin or cryptocurrency must be accepted ny our governments because its the future why stop it?
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:24:22 AM

I see BTC as an convenient way mode of transaction with lower fee's and it can also provide another way to earn some extra income.
asm0305

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:14:03 AM

I see as my goal in life,where i am so eager to see 1 bitcoin in my life which soo precious and more valuable.
This bitcoin are used to transaction our funds through all over world wide without any extra charge and also bitcoin market are good chance to invest all our savings in bitcoin vallet which results in more profit.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:25:38 AM

bitcoin for me is a way to have an income. It gives me a living and a way to communicate to other people who are from different countries. it teaches me more about culture understanding and how to accept diversity especially for people who have different opinions from mine.
In this forum alone, I have seen how other people view the people from other countries and there is diversified opinion depending on which country someone is if he is from a developing country or a developed country. While those people from developed countries may have seen bitcoin as a new technology that would disrupt the financial system, some people from developing countries see it as a source of income and doesn't care that much how it will change the financial arena. I respect every one's opinion about how they see bitcoin as I believe the variation derives from their current lifestyle.

Personally, I treat bitcoin as a source of income and feel that I am part of something that will have a great effect in the economy in the future. I think cryptocurrency is like the internet when it was first introduced and people are doubtful about it but eventually it is not only a want because it is part of the need already because of the advanced technology we have.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
miti bounty12

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

This is similar to how non-cash payments are made in banks: when you pay a card in a store, you also do not transfer any physical money or gold to anyone. What do you think?
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:15:04 AM

I see Bitcoin as a revolution of the world economy, where payments or transactions as well as income are usually done in a conventional way, but for now some of the way it is taken over by Bitcoin.Di Bitcoin we can work, make money, make transactions and others forth related to the economy.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:26:21 AM

In this forum alone, I have seen how other people view the people from other countries and there is diversified opinion depending on which country someone is if he is from a developing country or a developed country. While those people from developed countries may have seen bitcoin as a new technology that would disrupt the financial system, some people from developing countries see it as a source of income and doesn't care that much how it will change the financial arena. I respect every one's opinion about how they see bitcoin as I believe the variation derives from their current lifestyle.

Personally, I treat bitcoin as a source of income and feel that I am part of something that will have a great effect in the economy in the future. I think cryptocurrency is like the internet when it was first introduced and people are doubtful about it but eventually it is not only a want because it is part of the need already because of the advanced technology we have.
I see bitcoin as a tool that can help bring wealth and earnings as it offers the opportunities to where we can be the boss of our own time, and do trading or investment. We are the master of our journey and the diesel to make bitcoin continue to prosper. I see bitcoin as a blessing, a life changer, and if treated and managed well it can have a great positive impact not only for ourselves but also economically and entrepreneurially.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

To me, bitcoin is a boon we should use when it is still available. Bitcoin and this forum open many new jobs, both through trade, mining, promotional projects, and signature campaigns. Much can we get from here, who initially just looking for a flurry can eventually become a source of income.
jobel

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:17:55 PM

to see bitcoin in my future is really shine like stars in the sky that give satisfaction to earn money without having a boss ang working at home anytime, what ever i want . and its really and advantage for me as student .
chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

I see Bitcoin as a new way for people to exchange their stuffs together , just like when money is invented as the first time.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 01:13:15 PM

I see it as an investment in that, when you invest in it, you will get higher returns later.

forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:46:29 PM

I see this bitcoin as my investment tool, I do it my own way, even bitcoin gives me more income even though bitcoin itself is my priority as my side job.
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:52:02 PM

I see myself rich in the future, I just hold most of my earning in bitcoin and I just save it for my future. I believe that thru savings of bitcoin and other crypto currency I have a high chance to become rich, because when days past bitcoin was increasing and increasing value. Even though sometimes it was fall down compare at the first time I saw the value or price of bitcoin it was largely improve. So I just plan to take care my amount in crypto currencies and wait the right timing to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: