Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:17:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned  (Read 37729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:42 PM

Crowdvilla also uses tokens in the system ... Not so easy to understand) How is this regulated by smart contracts? Still want to know more about security, if it comes to a global project.
The Token and Points system from Crowdvilla uses tokens and smart contracts negotiated with ERC-20 on the basis of Solidity. For simplicity, these tokens and Smart Contracts regulate transactions that occur on the Crowdvilla platform, providing users with security and ease of use.
Ok! In recent times, everywhere there was news about the audit of the project by New Alchemy ... Who is this? And why is it so important?
This is the most important news and the recognition of the quality of the Crowdvilla project !!! New Alchemy is a technology consultant who specializes in helping organizations in the blockchain, providing a range of core services. A positive conclusion on their part on audit can be considered a matter of pride.
Is it a company with a reputation and a name?
Undoubtedly! It is for this reason that they were attracted by Crowdvilla. In the past, it was this auditor who published the security risks that led to the fall of TheDAO. So the project team showed great courage, inviting them.
More such audits are not required?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

Where can I see the details of the New Alchemy report? I would like to comment.
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:14:24 AM

As I understand, the project will also include hotels. What level of hotels will be included in the line of proposals?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

Let’s say I’m ready to invest in Crowdvilla, I’ve bought tokens… What’s next? How will the real estate items selected and acquired?
Mat24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Let’s say I’m ready to invest in Crowdvilla, I’ve bought tokens… What’s next? How will the real estate items selected and acquired?
There’s a special algorithm for selection and estimation of the real estate items which starts from Crowdvilla manager. He will be responsible for all the decisions related to acquisition of objects and use of tokens.
Mops

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:42:21 AM

There’s a special algorithm for selection and estimation of the real estate items which starts from Crowdvilla manager. He will be responsible for all the decisions related to acquisition of objects and use of tokens.
The presence of a particular  job position with clear requirements is a good advantage for the project, of course. I’m glad that it’s clear whom it’s possible to ask about results if necessary.
Willliam

Activity: 222

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:44:01 AM

I also bought you the same, waiting for the next update from the dev
Mat24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:53:01 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 08:04:41 AM by Mat24

The presence of a particular  job position with clear requirements is a good advantage for the project, of course. I’m glad that it’s clear whom it’s possible to ask about results if necessary.
First the short list of the items which can be interesting to be obtained is made, then the managers of the project together with advisors choose a particular real estate item. The choice is always made basing on  correspondence to the key parameters.
Mops

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:05:18 AM

First the short list of the items which can be interesting to be obtained is made, then the managers of the project together with advisors choose a particular real estate item. The choice is always made basing on  correspondence to the key parameters.
I’d also like to learn about key parameters, but later. What happens after that?
Mat24

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:12:30 AM

I’d also like to learn about key parameters, but later. What happens after that?
After that the team of the project effects a deal or enters the auction to obtain the item that’s chosen. In this case there’s a lot of related work – estimation of law, financial, technical and other aspects. Laborious and long process.
Mops

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:21:35 AM

After that the team of the project effects a deal or enters the auction to obtain the item that’s chosen. In this case there’s a lot of related work – estimation of law, financial, technical and other aspects. Laborious and long process.
Will investors (simple people who has invested in the project) somehow take part in votes?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:41 AM

Is there minimum for participation in the project?
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:58 AM

Is there minimum for participation in the project?
The minimum for the ICO is 1 Eth.
iddyraz

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

How can this project can benefit us as investors? I cant see your point.
ilcaramba

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:14:17 PM

A question for developers… Isnt Singapore location of the project at risk?  From the point of view of legal rules of the country?
shokhibul

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

Would it be possible to implement such a project as Crowdvilla without blockchain? What do creators think?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:38:15 PM

Will the role and functions of tokens change after the ICO?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:27:04 PM

Will the role and functions of tokens change after the ICO?
There’re several points in the WP dedicated to this. There will be such activities carried out, so these aspects and investors’ requirements can be changed in the course of time.
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

Total ownership of real estate ?! Houses where you can relax? I saw different projects on the blockchain, but I could not even imagine it. How is it planned to implement it? Who will administer all this and manage the actions of the community?
notbad4day

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:57:51 PM

Have travel agencies already offered Crowdvilla to cooperate? They should invest a lot of money in the project, as it seems to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: