Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:32:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned  (Read 37729 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spottcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

I came here from the ReiDao site. It turns out that a fantastic project is developing! Tell me, what the parent project gives to Crowdvilla?
ReiDao is a technology company, that initiated the Crowdvilla real estate project. ReiDao is interested in the success of Crowdvilla and provides all possible assistance. You can also see that projects can have joint activity and they are partners for each other.
As in the case of ReiDao, is Crowdvilla managed by the same managers?
Crowdvilla has its own strong team, which, together with involved advisers, that have many years of experience in the real estate field and special knowledge of the real estate markets of the world, will be engaged in the implementation of the project. Now the team is actively holding conferences for potential investors.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robinzzon

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:13:08 PM

Where investors and project members will be able to book places to stay? Will it be through your mobile app?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

I came here from the ReiDao site. It turns out that a fantastic project is developing! Tell me, what the parent project gives to Crowdvilla?
ReiDao is a technology company, that initiated the Crowdvilla real estate project. ReiDao is interested in the success of Crowdvilla and provides all possible assistance. You can also see that projects can have joint activity and they are partners for each other.
Crowdvilla has its own strong team, which, together with involved advisers, that have many years of experience in the real estate field and special knowledge of the real estate markets of the world, will be engaged in the implementation of the project. Now the team is actively holding conferences for potential investors.
OK! I'll look for their speeches. Another question: in addition to luxury objects, will middle class or low-cost options be presented?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

OK! I'll look for their speeches. Another question: in addition to luxury objects, will middle class or low-cost options be presented?
Developers do not see any sense in this. Investors of the project are primarily interested in luxury properties – private houses, apartments, villas, and comfortable hotels!
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:13:28 PM

Developers do not see any sense in this. Investors of the project are primarily interested in luxury properties – private houses, apartments, villas, and comfortable hotels!
How is the cost of each purchased object agreed?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:16:08 PM

As I understand it, the project will involve hotels. Only 5-star ones?
sdfslei

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

The project has several stages of investment collection. How many are there?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:10:20 AM

The project has several stages of investment collection. How many are there?
In total, there are 3 phases. Each has its own goal.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:00:32 AM

What kind of bonus can be obtained with participation in investing in the 3 rd phase?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

What kind of bonus can be obtained with participation in investing in the 3 rd phase?
The bonus at this stage will leave 10%.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

Is the project going to cooperate with other large projects? There may be new formats for development.
Morderus

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:28:47 PM

Do I understand correctly that Crowdvilla team will use investors' money to buy luxury property around the world for fiat and then rent them out to anyone holding tokens?
crowdvillacommunity

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

Where investors and project members will be able to book places to stay? Will it be through your mobile app?

there will be an app similar to how Airbnb functions. Screens of the app are available in the whitepaper

How is the cost of each purchased object agreed?

taken from the white paper we have Eligible asset criteria:
An industry-standard set of parameters within which Crowdvilla’s real estate asset acquisitions are conducted are key to ensure resources are used to maximise the end utility for token holders.
Key areas of focus would be overall objectives, acquisition policies, asset selection & monitoring and reporting guidelines.
Crowdvilla invites the community to provide inputs on this agenda too.

As I understand it, the project will involve hotels. Only 5-star ones?

as long as the property passes the Eligible asset criteria it would be up for consideration.

Will there be anything in North America? I have long been interested in this continent!

we will be looking at canada if we hit phase 2 of the token sale and maxico if we hit phase 3

Is the project going to cooperate with other large projects? There may be new formats for development.

we will not discount future possibilities if it is inline with crowdvilla goals

Do I understand correctly that Crowdvilla team will use investors' money to buy luxury property around the world for fiat and then rent them out to anyone holding tokens?

we have 3 methods of acquiring properties: True-sale Purchase with Cash/ETH, True-sale Purchase with Token-for-Asset Swap and Synthetic Asset Acquisition, CrowdVilla token holder who then stake their tokens claiming their share of time utilisation will receive CROWD tokens which represent that share, which can, in turn, be used to utilise all the properties under Crowdvilla
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:31:29 PM

Crowdvilla also uses tokens in the system ... Not so easy to understand) How is this regulated by smart contracts? Still want to know more about security, if it comes to a global project.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

Crowdvilla also uses tokens in the system ... Not so easy to understand) How is this regulated by smart contracts? Still want to know more about security, if it comes to a global project.
The Token and Points system from Crowdvilla uses tokens and smart contracts negotiated with ERC-20 on the basis of Solidity. For simplicity, these tokens and Smart Contracts regulate transactions that occur on the Crowdvilla platform, providing users with security and ease of use.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:01:14 PM

The Token and Points system from Crowdvilla uses tokens and smart contracts negotiated with ERC-20 on the basis of Solidity. For simplicity, these tokens and Smart Contracts regulate transactions that occur on the Crowdvilla platform, providing users with security and ease of use.
Ok! In recent times, everywhere there was news about the audit of the project by New Alchemy ... Who is this? And why is it so important?
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:03:36 PM

Why do you guys decide to use the blockchain? I don't understand.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
hollybit

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:28:58 PM

Ok! In recent times, everywhere there was news about the audit of the project by New Alchemy ... Who is this? And why is it so important?
This is the most important news and the recognition of the quality of the Crowdvilla project !!! New Alchemy is a technology consultant who specializes in helping organizations in the blockchain, providing a range of core services. A positive conclusion on their part on audit can be considered a matter of pride.
slavonicpl

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

This is the most important news and the recognition of the quality of the Crowdvilla project !!! New Alchemy is a technology consultant who specializes in helping organizations in the blockchain, providing a range of core services. A positive conclusion on their part on audit can be considered a matter of pride.
Is it a company with a reputation and a name?
hollybit

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:38:39 PM

Is it a company with a reputation and a name?
Undoubtedly! It is for this reason that they were attracted by Crowdvilla. In the past, it was this auditor who published the security risks that led to the fall of TheDAO. So the project team showed great courage, inviting them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: