Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:16:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned  (Read 37731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AnnetK

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:25:53 AM

Hi guys! Crowdvilla seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Crowdvilla SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/ab85efeb-2b51-4e87-98e3-f889582124d0
moirahpascual11

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

very interesting and a good destination,really oriented and  hopefully run well as planned, good luck with your project
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:08:47 AM

Hello. It isnt clear what real estate items will be purchased by the project. You know, there’re a lot of nuances. Moreover, if case of such innovative approach to the use of real estate? Please tell me about each stage!
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:15:51 AM

Hello. It isnt clear what real estate items will be purchased by the project. You know, there’re a lot of nuances. Moreover, if case of such innovative approach to the use of real estate? Please tell me about each stage!
The project experts act according to the key requirements when choosing real estate items. The global search for the real estate items and their preliminary estimation take place. This info will be available for the project’s investors. After that the transaction is settled.
Mat24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

The project experts act according to the key requirements when choosing real estate items. The global search for the real estate items and their preliminary estimation take place. This info will be available for the project’s investors. After that the transaction is settled.
How is transaction settled?
Mops

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

This is an algorithm and it takes several stages. The team that wants to purchase the real estate item participates in the auction (if there’re any). The work also includes a range of checks – technical, structural, financial, commercial, legal and regulatory analysis. Then the negotiations on initial conditions, pricing and provisions of price offers take place.
Mat24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:42:17 AM

This is an algorithm and it takes several stages. The team that wants to purchase the real estate item participates in the auction (if there’re any). The work also includes a range of checks – technical, structural, financial, commercial, legal and regulatory analysis. Then the negotiations on initial conditions, pricing and provisions of price offers take place.
Wow! I didn’t expect that the approach is so serious! It turns out that it takes long until the transaction is settled! 
Mops

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:54:45 AM

Wow! I didn’t expect that the approach is so serious! It turns out that it takes long until the transaction is settled! 
Yes, it’s a long process, but the final result depends on this. There’s also the stage of final negotiations and only then the asset is acquired.
Mat24

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:07:31 AM

Yes, it’s a long process, but the final result depends on this. There’s also the stage of final negotiations and only then the asset is acquired.
Great! It’s impressive. Can I see the principles of choosing real estate items?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

If I pay for use of real estate item with the project tokens, what will happen to these tokens?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

If I pay for use of real estate item with the project tokens, what will happen to these tokens?
They’ll return to the system and will be sold out.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

What if the creators want to acquire the real estate item in the private market? What can be done in this case? Not everyone allows direct investments.
darvink

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:06:03 PM

These will be burned. This forms a sink to the token economy.
Sandy80ZhanG

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:44:55 PM

Can I be sure that the platform wont use any third party tools or resources for acquisition of real estate items? I just want to be sure that the investors will be the only owners of the assets!
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:59:39 PM

What if the creators want to acquire the real estate item in the private market? What can be done in this case? Not everyone allows direct investments.
As with the purchase process, I think it is possible to form a small project to participate by raising funds, which can avoid the spread of funds.
crowdvillacommunity

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

Can I be sure that the platform wont use any third party tools or resources for acquisition of real estate items? I just want to be sure that the investors will be the only owners of the assets!

Crowdvilla a NPO (non profit organisation) will hold ownership over the properties indirectly for the community and CRV owners who stake their tokens will be assigned a portion of the total properties utilisation time.
crowdvillacommunity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:34:30 PM

They’ll return to the system and will be sold out.

The utility token CROWD will be burned once used
crowdvillacommunity

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:42:31 PM

Hi guys! Crowdvilla seems interesting and promising!
I saw someone has it done with the SWOT analysis of your project using Digrate.com SWOT instrument. Can you have a look please. What do you think about the result? Do you find it realistic? Here is the Crowdvilla SWOT results http://swot.digrate.com/report/ab85efeb-2b51-4e87-98e3-f889582124d0

I would recommend checking out our website https://crowdvilla.io/, especially our white paper https://crowdvilla.io/whitepaper.pdf as well as our social media links to get a better feel for the project.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:50:05 PM

Did I understood correctly that a part of technical tools including reservation and tracking will be carried out by Reidao?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:13:56 PM

How will the acquisitions transactions take place? Will it be possible to use fiat only? Or maybe tokens and even cryptocurencues are available, too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: