Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:03:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crowdvilla - Shared Holiday Homes: A New Paradigm Towards Community Owned  (Read 37731 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

What kind of bonus can be obtained with participation in investing in the 3 rd phase?
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

What kind of bonus can be obtained with participation in investing in the 3 rd phase?
The bonus at this stage will leave 10%.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:04:51 AM

I would like to clarify for myself, Crowdvilla sees its activities more in the real estate market or in the tourism market? It can be seen that advantages can be from both directions, but you have to choose one!
defender77

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

I would like to clarify for myself, Crowdvilla sees its activities more in the real estate market or in the tourism market? It can be seen that advantages can be from both directions, but you have to choose one!
I do not agree with you. Just work with both industries will give the maximum "exhaust". Capitalization is both huge and huge, so do not neglect it!
MkrKing

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

I do not agree with you. Just work with both industries will give the maximum "exhaust". Capitalization is both huge and huge, so do not neglect it!

Is it too difficult? It seems to me that significant funds can be spent on promotion, which could be aimed at buying real estate.
defender77

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

Is it too difficult? It seems to me that significant funds can be spent on promotion, which could be aimed at buying real estate.
Do you seriously want to discard promotion among tourists? They are perhaps the main source of the coming of new members of the community.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

Do you seriously want to discard promotion among tourists? They are perhaps the main source of the coming of new members of the community.
What are your judgments based on?
defender77

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:34:11 AM

According to the WTTC, the tourism sector has shown a global impact on GDP of $ 7.6 trillion only in the US and only in 2016. Now imagine the world figures. Every tourist, having gone to the resort, may want to own a house there. This is where Crowdvilla will help.
MkrKing

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

According to the WTTC, the tourism sector has shown a global impact on GDP of $ 7.6 trillion only in the US and only in 2016. Now imagine the world figures. Every tourist, having gone to the resort, may want to own a house there. This is where Crowdvilla will help.
Hmm ... In that case, you're right. Can you give an information about the real estate market?
ayeba

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:37:02 PM

I notice this project is a promising platform and i love it. Great privilege to be part of this platform.
avoxosuccesful

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:47:47 PM

great project,great idea all thanks to airdropalert.am so liking the fact that i belong to this world..
crowdvilla

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 03:42:30 PM

After I learned  Crowdvilla whitepaper I have a question to ask you. So are you guys fully licensed already? Or is that just the future plan after ico?

As stated on our website, we are working with top legal firms like Allen & Glenhill for Singapore, Kaynex for Japan, DWF for Germany and many more legal counsels in the various jurisdictions to ensure legal compliance. Find out more here: https://crowdvilla.io/legal

Who will own the property, Crowdvilla? Does Crowdvilla already own any real estate, where and for how much? If Crowdvilla is a non-profit organization, then can it engage in commercial activities?

Crowdvilla, a non profity entity in Singapore will own the properties of the portfolio. Crowdvilla will execute the initial token sale in April to use the ETH to acquire the properties for the community usage. Surpluses from running Crowdvilla will be used to acquire more properties, upgrading properties, and other related improvements for the benefit of the Crowdvilla community.

I see that there are going to hotels as well. How many starts?

Depending on the goal reached from the token sale, Crowdvilla will decide the type of apartment, villa or hotel to acquire. As much as possible, Crowdvilla aims to do its best to make every experience great like a 5 stars hotel for its community.

Are you going to have property on every continent? or just on the most well known ones?

Crowdvilla will cover major destinations in the following countries: Japan, China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Australia, United States, France, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Thailand and Indonesia.

More destinations will be added based on the stretch-goals reached during the token sale.

Stretch-goal 1 reached (amount of 50,000 ETH) – Israel, Taiwan, Italy, Netherlands, Germany,​ ​Austria,​ ​Denmark,​ ​Norway,​ ​Canada,​ ​Brazil,​ ​Argentina,​ ​Malaysia

Stretch-goal 2 reached (amount of 125,000 ETH) – Russia, India, Dubai, Vietnam, The Philippines, South Africa, Mexico, Peru, Poland,​ ​Turkey,​ ​Greece,​ ​New​ ​Zealand

Stretch-goal​ ​3​ ​reached (amount of 250,000 ETH) -​ World Wide

What is the difference between CRV and CRP?

CRP is now called CROWD. Each CRV Token represents a share of time-value of use of all properties in the portfolio. CRV Token holders will receive CROWD (Crowd Points) on an ongoing basis, proportional to number of CRV Tokens held and length of holding period. These CROWD can be used at any time to book for actual stays in any of Crowdvilla hotels and holiday properties.

Is it interesting to involve the project in its ranks of really large investors? Such, which will buy at once most of the tokens.

As Crowdvilla is a community movement of the "True Sharing" of real estate, the more people contribute, the better it will be for the project. Nevertheless, large investors can help contribute to the community.

Are there legal restrictions on investing and using the project platform?

Crowdvilla token sale is legal in all countries except Australia and Malaysia. Crowdvilla will do KYC+AML checks before accepting contributions.

Working with real estate as proposed in the project, will you have to pay any taxes? Or otherwise report to the state?

As a non-profit entity in Singapore, Crowdvilla will go through audits and all necessary regulations in Singapore.

Will the project create its customer support service? For sure there will be a lot of questions at an early stage.

Crowdvilla already has community support on its telegram group. When the properties are ready, customer service managers will be ready to serve the community members.

Do developers plan to hold any meetings or conferences with investors? I would like to live with them.

Please follow us on our social media channels to see the events, meetings and conferences that we will be at! (We are currently presenting at Silicon Valley for Ethereum meetup)

The bonus at this stage will leave 10%.

If we have raised more than 125,000 ETH and are on the way to 250,000 ETH, the contributors will receive the following bonuses:

Phase 1 contributors (20% Bonus)

Phase 2 contributors (10% Bonus)

Phase 3 contributors (No Bonus)

I notice this project is a promising platform and i love it. Great privilege to be part of this platform.

Thank you, please join our telegram, and follow our facebook/twitter for updates!

great project,great idea all thanks to airdropalert.am so liking the fact that i belong to this world..

Thank you for being a part of our community.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

If all members of the community will have the right to spend their holidays in this or that house on a world map, then technically how can this be done? Will there be any queues?)))
pyotrsozblo

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:30:47 PM

Hi. A project with great potential, I think. I can't find the information when there will be ICO and do you have soft cap and hard cap?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

The project has several stages of investment collection. How many are there?
crowdvilla

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

If all members of the community will have the right to spend their holidays in this or that house on a world map, then technically how can this be done? Will there be any queues?)))

To stay at the Crowdvilla properties, one will need to book for the place with CROWD tokens through our booking platform on a first come first serve basis. The platform will be launched in 2019.

Hi. A project with great potential, I think. I can't find the information when there will be ICO and do you have soft cap and hard cap?

The public token sale is in April. We do not have a soft cap and hard cap as our model is not the same as the usual ICO model where funds are raised for the team. We have stretch goals and bonuses that are provided upon each stretch goal reached, this allows us to expand and purchase more properties at more locations for the community to stay at. Please read our whitepaper to find out more!

As our model is different from the usual ICO model where funds are raised for the team, we will have multiple stages of token sales to increase the amount of properties for the community to stay in. The initial public token sale will happen in April. Future token sales will be planned at a later stage. Please read our whitepaper to find out more!
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

Is the project going to cooperate with other large projects? Now there is a lot of new stuff on the block.
crowdvilla

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 06:49:26 PM

Is the project going to cooperate with other large projects? Now there is a lot of new stuff on the block.

Yes, definitely!

We will announce the cooperation with large projects or entities such as token stability technology, developers' partnerships, hotel chains and more in due time!

Please follow us to be in the loop!
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:50:19 PM

Total 3 phases. Each has its own goal.
dort

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

As I understand, the project will also include hotels. Is there a star rating here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: